Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Circle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

LizT wrote: »
    He won in the ratings, Tim won the public vote. I think Paddy got 70k and Tim got 30.

Ah yes thanks. I remember now he won because if tactical voting that backfired. No one expected everyone else to rate him high because he came in so late.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,649 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

MrStuffins wrote:
    Paddy Smyth, he won season two

He came in late and won it thanks to others tactical voting.

Never warmed to him. He was witty enough at times, but abit of an arseh0le too. Quite a bit in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Never warmed to him. He was witty enough at times, but abit of an arseh0le too. Quite a bit in fact.

On or off the show? I can't really remember at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I don't mind Manrika winning at this stage. She's played a manipulative blinder. Even turning on the waterworks now!

Loving the new plan too :D.

The meeting between Scott and Natalya was hilarious!! And Syed's reaction to him being a catfish was really funny. If Manrika wins - grand. But I really would LOVE if Syed won :D

Same , I said pages back that Manrika really was playing the game , and it worked in her favour , but Syed would be my choice too!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I never liked Paddy either. It was a massive anti climax and it was all because of tactical voting. I think it was Sammy trying to be clever that messed it all up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Paddy Smyth, he won season two

Did he? Have a vague memory that the girl won it, the lad Alex playing the girl? Was Paddy not kicked out?

Can't see Manrika being an influencer in final blocking - too many people wary of her. Won't be surprised if we're back to Andy and either Syed or Felix. They'll probably pick on one of the new players and won't have the guts. Hopefully it's Alice that goes in that case and then Fr.Tom can really start stirring it up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

This is the last blocking before the final isn’t it - so this would now be the time to vote out your biggest competition. It will make for an interesting ratings board....

Furze99 wrote: »
    Did he? Have a vague memory that the girl won it, the lad Alex playing the girl? Was Paddy not kicked out?

Alex won S1

Have you seen today's daily drop. Big twist for the final ratings
    the ratings won't be revealed and the top player will a secret influencer and have the power to block one person with no one knowing who it was

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Already exists

Have you seen today's daily drop. Big twist for the final ratings
    the ratings won't be revealed and the top player will a secret influencer and have the power to block one person with no one knowing who it was

Saw that. Should make tonight very interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,819 ✭✭✭deisedude

Hooked on this season. Are the previous seasons worth watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

deisedude wrote: »
    Didn't watch season 1 but season 2 was solid (albeit not as good as this year).

US Season 1 is very good too. Back for a new season next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Season 1 was fantastic actually, well worth watching.

The American one is on Netflix. With a new season dropping on the 14th

I haven't seen the 1st UK season but the second one was pretty good

This is the 3rd season of the UK version. (not incl celeb)

Season 1 US version is on netflix and is excellent. Highly recommended.

Season 2 US version starts next week on netflix, 4 episodes every Wednesday.

There are also a Brazilian and French version that I know of, and probably others.

The US version is filmed in the same Salford building as UK version, with shots of Chicago mixed in to make it look like its in the states.

I assume the Brazilian version (and others) are done like this too.

AaaaaaaAAAARRHHHH

What the bloody!!!

Part of me is thinking Andy's too soft to go tactical..

.. Alice I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dammit !!
    I'd love if it was Felixs door :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,819 ✭✭✭deisedude

I think Andy has taken the easy route and gone to block Alice or Tom

I think his reaction would have been a bit more extreme when he found out he had to block one of the other players face to face

If he didn't get rid of Manrika I think he has shot himself in the foot. I think she will beat him

If he didn't get rid of Manrika I think he has shot himself in the foot. I think she will beat him
    Syed has it in the bag I reckon..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Basq wrote: »
    Part of me is thinking Andy's too soft to go tactical..

.. Alice I reckon.

This is exactly what I said. I’m hoping it’s Manrika but I think he’s too loyal - more fool him.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Already exists

I don't think he's tactical enough to block one of the fam. He should really think that if the shoe was on the other foot Manrika would get rid of him without a second thought.
    Really think they should have shown up who got blocked tonight. We have enough drama for the final show tomorrow.

Where will Felix vote Manrika to win tomorrow night?

Up until now natalia always voted Manrika high so he could be safe if she was an influencer but she doesn't need to do that now.

Will she feel bad about catfishing her and do the same again so that winning the competition softens the blow when her real identity is revealed.

Syed will give his top vote to her.
    I think Andy will give her 2nd, possibly 1st. Meaning she only needs a 2nd place vote from Felix to win it outright.

Anyone else feel like the editing is building for manrika to win. With the soppy music and sob stories

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

In terms of drama, Andy being the secret influencer is probably the worst possible outcome, we know he's 'honourable' so will just block one of the newbies. It's a shame because had he kept his wits about him he wouldn't have been taken in by Manrika again, and now would've been handed a golden opportunity right at the 11th hour.

Want Natalya to win it all now, think she's been brilliant.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Definitely, both 1 and 2 were better than series 3. I'm really enjoying the current series, don't get me wrong, but I feel it took a while to get going whereas the first two were great from the off. Series 1 is arguably the best one, but pretty neck-on-neck with series 2 in terms of quality. Watch them!

Is there any way Andy has blocked Manrika?

He'll be all nice and block Alice won't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Anyone else feel like the editing is building for manrika to win. With the soppy music and sob stories

Looks that way, all set up anyhow for Manrika to be early in the room, intro Syed (big shock, lots of eye fluttering), last in Natalya.

But hope that Andy had the balls and blocked her - if he hasn't he doesn't deserve to win. No doubt she would have kicked him if positions reversed.

If it is Alice, I wonder will there be enough time for 'Tom' to spill the beans? They could figure they've little chance, open up a chat with others bar Manrika and give them the low down. Would the producers allow that though?

If it doesn't air tonight as planned due to prince Philips death I will lose my mind. Need to know who Andy blocked

• Advertisement

If it doesn't air tonight as planned due to prince Philips death I will lose my mind. Need to know who Andy blocked

It was initially cancelled but they've thankfully reversed the decision. Hardly a tragedy or anything, the man was 99!

Advertisement