Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Circle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Manrika & Tally #GeezerGirls. F*cks Tally over, gets her sent home.

Manrika, Vithun& Andy #CircleSiblings. Sends Vithun home, now is plotting to get Andy kicked out.

"Loyalty is everything to me"

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

She'd be an amazing military leader :pac:

If she wins it'll be for being the most conniving not the most popular. James was spot on about her.

I feel sorry for Andy. He did nothing wrong on Manrika or Femi, their egos are just too inflated to see it. I'd have loved to see him and Syed in the final. I guess not though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Already exists

I really hope Manrika doesn't win. There are some very gullible players in there. All she has to say is "I've got your back, 100%" and they follow her. Even with the newbies last night, they just took her at her word.
    I think the next few days will be Andy and Manrika trying to take each other out. Unfortunately I think Manrika is more strategic and will get others voting against Andy. She already has Femi and Pippa onside and Felix will be easy to sway.
    #Syedforthewin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,353 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Manrika is like an amalgamation of a whole bunch of reality TV character types. She's gone from the popular girl with a heartfelt background story to being bit of a villain in the space of a few weeks. Very curious to see what lies ahead for her.

Think I'd like to see her go on and win...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Loving tonight's episode!
    It'll be interesting to see who manages to get their own way deciding who gets blocked

It would appear to be Dorothy.. but could me be a red herring, and it's Felix.

Unlikely to be Andy anyways.

Have a feeling it could be Andy but I really hope not. Manrika won't get rid of Felix so hopefully it will be Dot. Hate when they end on a cliffhanger!

Doubt it will be Andy , would be very surprised if it was . Would like it to be Felix, think it will be Dot though.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Actually hope it's Andy tbh. Shot himself in the foot for being stupid enough to rate Manrika 2nd after everything that's happened.

• Advertisement

I reckon Dorothy.

Femi and Pippa are dopes. They are just sitting back. The information they have on Manrika they could be using to stir the pot! The good thing about Manrika is if it was her put back in there you can be sure there'd be pots boiling everywhere! :D

I think a better idea for allowing eliminated players re-enter would be to give them the opportunity to re-enter The Circle but tell them they can't win the money.

That would mean that they get to play, but can cause as much chaos as possible because they don't have to worry about game playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Think it maybe Andy to go - Manrika gunning for him and Syed wasn't that supportive in truth when it came to rating Andy. Might suit him to get rid of Andy as competition and let Manrika take most of the hit.
    Don't really get the Syed love in, he's as snakey and manipulative as any of them. Funny but his gameplay is essentially whatever you say, say nothing and just crack a joke or slag off. Nearest he's come is last night and having a real go at Felix, was way OTT and really Felix should have politely told him to mind his own business.
    Manrika as she says herself is a 'bitch' and an unlikable one at that. If she's thinking of a career in social media after and becoming an influencer might be going the wrong way about it. Will do or say anything to win. Don't go with family tears either, playing to the gallery/ cameras.
    Andy is a bit of a dope, why does a supposedly successful businessman need to be in there. I wouldn't be giving him any credit.
    Dorothy and Felix had chance to eliminate Andy & Manrika and passed up on it. Felix could have got away with it easily afterwards by claiming they had a row and it would have sorted the supposed relationship out.
    Pippa & Femi could cause trouble - they know the story with Manrika anyway but will they cock up and let a slip out. Probably.
    Alice - could do well, no opinion yet but uphill battle coming in late. Overall so far I'd like to see Dorothy or Felix characters win.

Hard to know how it ends up, bit down to the producers and how they set up things. Nastier undertone from the start compared to last year. If it follows patterm, stronger players cancel each other out and someone in the middle sneaks through.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,649 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

The US version, season 2 start next week on netflix. Season 1 of the US version was an absolute cracker so really looking forward to seeing it.

The US version, season 2 start next week on netflix. Season 1 of the US version was an absolute cracker so really looking forward to seeing it.

Ah brilliant, loved the first one too , Joey was a worthy winner , lovely guy .

Jesus, Manrika will be absolutely crushed! :eek:

Laughing on the outside no doubt but dying on the inside.

Can't wait for the dinner meeting.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

The Circle put this up on social media
    ‘ Only 2 sleeps until #TheCircle final and as much as we love reading light-hearted, lively conversation online, please remember that #TheCircle is a game show and the Players are real people who are playing an incredible game❤️️

We really do hope enjoy the rest of the series with us.’

It must be because of all the hate Manrika is getting but the producers need to take some responsibility. Apparently James (Gemma) wanted to go visit Dorothy but they made him go see Manrika instead. They’re totally stirring the pot but I suppose that’s reality TV for you!

For anyone under 30 that was an A-team reference. Google it.

What the bloody!!! :eek: :pac:

Would love to see Syed winning but unfortunately I think Syed, Felix and Andy will all rate Manrika as 1st or 2nd and she’ll win.

LizT wrote: »
    Would love to see Syed winning but unfortunately I think Syed, Felix and Andy will all rate Manrika as 1st or 2nd and she’ll win.
    Not sure.. like Dorothy/Scott said, remember it's a game.

Much more tactical group than last year.. the nicest person won't necessarily win, the smartest gameplayer will.

I'd say Andy, Manrika and Syed/Hashu all have a shot... potentially Natalya/Felix maybe also after sussing out Pippa/Femi too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,292 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Actually rooting for Natalya to win it all now, think she's played a great game. I really dislike Manrika bleating on about everything she's "been through". Everyone's had it rough, everyone faces adversity at some stage or another, it doesn't mean she's any more deserving of the prize than the others.

Scared Manrika will winthough, but surely the others wouldn't be so stupid and remember that it's still a game? I think Hashu is a lost cause and unfortunately and will probably rank her first. Very difficult to figure out how it could go when tactics come into play, but as long as Manrika and Alice/Tom don't win I'll be relatively happy.

Basq wrote: »
    Not sure.. like Dorothy/Scott said, remember it's a game.

Much more tactical group than last year.. the nicest person won't necessarily win, the smartest gameplayer will.

I'd say Andy, Manrika and Syed/Hashu all have a shot... potentially Natalya/Felix maybe also after sussing out Pippa/Femi too.

Syed/Hashu will definitely rank her first. He’s openly said she deserves to win. I think Felix/Natayla will rate her high because she’ll feel guilty about cat fishing her. And Andy’s whole persona in the game has been to be honest and genuine and take things at face value so he will have believed her when she said she trusts him the most.

Of course there’s the outside chance that it will be a repeat of last year and they’ll all vote tactically which would mean one of the newbies will win but I can’t see Syed or Andy doing that.

I'm really glad the #circlefamily are binding together to take down the newbies. Shifts Manrika's away from taking down Andy. I'd really like to see Syed win and he not, Felix. I didn't really like what she was doing to Manrika at the start but now I think that it's better for a catfish to win, they play a better game like 'Kate' from Season 1.
    Looking forward to the US version starting next week too. 😀

I don't mind Manrika winning at this stage. She's played a manipulative blinder. Even turning on the waterworks now!

Loving the new plan too :D.

The meeting between Scott and Natalya was hilarious!! And Syed's reaction to him being a catfish was really funny. If Manrika wins - grand. But I really would LOVE if Syed won :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I’d like either Syed or Felix to win. I think they’ve played their catfishes quite well yet seem to be lovely people under it all.

However I think it will be Manrika to clinch it. She’s been a major game player since the very start and I think it may work for her in the end. I don’t agree with people saying mean things about her online but it seems to me by the way the show is edited that she has gotten a lot of air time and chat time as compared with other contestants.

One thing is for sure, I remember the last two seasons thinking that by the time the final came around there were people who had survived who didn't deserve it.

This time, I think each of Andy, Syed, Manrika & Felix have played a really good game and deserve to be there. They've all played a blinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Several possibilities opening up. Think lot depends who are next influencers. Don't think Manrika has as much support as she thinks and lot depends on how Tom/ Alice/ Felix vote. Andy would be a fool to rate her highly, surely he can count and figure why he came bottom recently and also that Manrika has eliminated his supporters Vithun and Dorothy. If he does, he deserves to be kicked out. Tom is gunning for Manrika, Alice could vote unpredictably, Felix - it may suit Natalya to see Manrika eliminated next and save an awkward meetup. Hashu is full of sh*t, has been since it started - he wants to win and might just slip in if others counter balance each other. Overall it would suit five of the players if Manrika was eliminated, that'd throw it more widely open. If Manrika gets to be influencer, she'll backstab Andy.
    There was some Irish lad on the radio yesterday claiming he'd won the Circle before?? What was that about, anyone know.

Furze99 wrote: »
    There was some Irish lad on the radio yesterday claiming he'd won the Circle before?? What was that about, anyone know.

Paddy Smyth, he won season two

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/late-late-paddy-smyth-circle-20725582

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

MrStuffins wrote: »

Didn't he win the public vote? There were two winners I think 🀔

I think syed has played the game well and in a nice way too. Manrika has played the game but in a very sly unlikeable way.

It looks like the 2 new players (well one new and one made up of 2 older players) are going 5o be bottom 2 I think the originals are going to think one is pippa and one is femi. I feel sorry for Alice/Shabaz being put in that situation because they could have been a great player if they went in from the start.

• Advertisement

Didn't he win the public vote? There were two winners I think ��

I think syed has played the game well and in a nice way too. Manrika has played the game but in a very sly unlikeable way.

It looks like the 2 new players (well one new and one made up of 2 older players) are going 5o be bottom 2 I think the originals are going to think one is pippa and one is femi. I feel sorry for Alice/Shabaz being put in that situation because they could have been a great player if they went in from the start.

He won in the ratings, Tim won the public vote. I think Paddy got 70k and Tim got 30.

Advertisement