Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Stillill42 wrote: »
    So what's next, lads? Will we get something tomorrow?

Comedy announcement came last Friday so they might do that again?

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

Comedy announcement came last Friday so they might do that again?

Arcadia??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

They said an announcement every week till the end, so something due before the weekend

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Arcadia??

Spoken word tent too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I just paid my final installment this morning,i never heard of most of the acts and i dont have a clue about the bands people are talking about in this thread..but i really cant wait for it :D ,its amazing to have something like this on my doorstep in Waterford fingers crossed we get decent weather...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

I just paid my final installment this morning,i never heard of most of the acts and i dont have a clue about the bands people are talking about in this thread..but i really cant wait for it :D ,its amazing to have something like this on my doorstep in Waterford fingers crossed we get decent weather...

I’m confident we’ll get great weather! You’ll love it too I believe. Have you started listing to the Spotify playlist for the festival? A great way to get to know the bands. Last year I discovered some great bands for the first time.

https://open.spotify.com/user/vffo51irydzcaiqpdhyo22nd4/playlist/4is5W9GRoScduO0ENX8UtS?si=PG7oj1CYS-yX55XaouodUQ

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭eplady2017

Weepsie wrote: »
    Spoken word tent too

We must be missing 10+ music acts. List is definitely smaller than last years..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I’m confident we’ll get great weather! You’ll love it too I believe. Have you started listing to the Spotify playlist for the festival? A great way to get to know the bands. Last year I discovered some great bands for the first time.

https://open.spotify.com/user/vffo51irydzcaiqpdhyo22nd4/playlist/4is5W9GRoScduO0ENX8UtS?si=PG7oj1CYS-yX55XaouodUQ

Thanks yeah ive been listening to a spotify playlist someone posted a while ago,i have a few bands to check out but will be mostly just wandering around :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Thanks yeah ive been listening to a spotify playlist someone posted a while ago,i have a few bands to check out but will be mostly just wandering around :D

No harm in that either, often stumble upon something awesome that way :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭Stillill42

No news?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 RUMHAM88

We have a campervan pass and are going in a van with a mattress.The website says camper vans must have a fitted bed with cooking and washing facility.Does anyone know if this is enforced?Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭endainoz

RUMHAM88 wrote:
    We have a campervan pass and are going in a van with a mattress.The website says camper vans must have a fitted bed with cooking and washing facility.Does anyone know if this is enforced?Thanks

Would they not check them on the way in? Maybe you could make it look a bit more like a proper conversion, dress it up a bit. Few bit of ply could work wonders!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

A bucket and sponge..

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lester Freamon

RUMHAM88 wrote: »

Just sell campervan ticket and park normally? Where is benefit of staying in campervan area other than having a few neighbours?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Slobberdawn

First venture to ATN. Went to EP for about 13 years straight but packed it in after 2017. Thought I'd never see another festival but looking forward to this one big time now.

Nothing I'm hugely into playing, as is the norm, but plenty I'm interested in, namely Fontaines, Neneh Cherry (her album prior to the last one is brilliant but she's not that great live), Junior Brother, Jon Hopkins, Black Midi, Murder Capital, The Claque, Just Mutard and Odd Morris.

Looking forward to a grindcore band or two being added and then we'll be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Three potentially realistic shouts for people who could be added? Ill get the ball rolling:

Girl Band
    Ash
    King Krule

And three with no chance, for the sake of it:

Tame Impala
    Childish Gambino
    The Hives

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

Neneh Cherry (her album prior to the last one is brilliant but she's not that great live)

Have to contest this. She wasn't on my radar at all but went to see her play the academy this year and she was fantastic! Very surprised but very impressed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

All very encouraging. Fontaines and Jon Hopkins getting rave reviews from Glasto, Murder Capital from Rock Werchter. Everyone ready to peak at Curraghmore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭danois

Can anyone remember if they were strict on the u def 12 rule last year? Wanna try bring my nieces 1 is 11 and the other is 13 don’t want her to be left out. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BSquared

Anyone know how long the shuttle bus takes from Portlaw to the festival?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BSquared

BSquared wrote: »

5, 10 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

So they went a week with out news? (tut tut, if so)
    Or I missed something?

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    So they went a week with out news? (tut tut, if so)
    Or I missed something?

Yeah, disappointing. Why make the statement about an announcement a week at all? Bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Why make the statement about an announcement a week at all?

Ha yeah! That's the only reason it annoyed me, wouldn't have expected one so soon after the other announcement!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,705 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Yeah, disappointing. Why make the statement about an announcement a week at all? Bit weird.

Guess a double announcement next week to make up for it..? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Have watched this five or six times already. Very excited to catch him now!

Neneh Cherry didn't do much for me in the short clip I saw, but was only one song, and Fontaines was a bit flat I thought. I'd say it's a lot more fun to see in person than on the TV, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

First timer this year - just wondering, after the main stage closes are there any djs playing on into the wee hours anywhere? Like Body & Soul, there's homegrown Irish djs playing in the woods till sunrise...

Advertisement