Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

gandalfio wrote: »
    Anyone know was it a similar breezy experience in general camping?

Was there space between tents or crammed on top of each other?

Were there many showers and what were the queues like?

Cheers

General camping was fine. We arrived early, but not at opening, and were through security in a flash and had plenty of space to get set up. By the end of the day a few more tents had crammed in but we still had plenty of space around us.

Showers - I thought they were great but the males never have queues. The girls in our group said there needed to be a lot more as they were queuing for ages. Be early.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Cheers

We got there about 3, camped up basically right in front of the main entrance. No queues, no walk. Absolute breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Cheers

Parking for general camping filled up quite quickly last year, so they had to filter everyone into the boutique camping car park (far bigger) from late Friday evening on. It made for some fairly epic journeys through the entire festival to get to general camping for some folk.

I’d be fairly confident that this will be sorted for this year though!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 otterboy

Is (was) family parking in with boutique?

Just managed to source a ticket. Woop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

otterboy wrote: »
    Is (was) family parking in with boutique?

Tangerine Fields, podpads/bell tents, Campervans and family camping was all in the same general area, across the lake from Curraghmore House. They all shared parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Hey folks. I’m staying in podpads this year and instead of driving I’m taking the train to Waterford from Dublin. Instead of bringing cans/beer all the way from Dublin I was wondering would it be better to buy them in Waterford. Any tips greatly appreciate.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Hey folks. I’m staying in podpads this year and instead of driving I’m taking the train to Waterford from Dublin. Instead of bringing cans/beer all the way from Dublin I was wondering would it be better to buy them in Waterford. Any tips greatly appreciate.

Why not just get a bus?

https://travelmaster.ie/product/bus-to-all-together-now-2019-co-waterford/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

llatsni wrote: »

I didn’t even think about a bus, probably as I’ve always hated buses, the thoughts of the journey home particularly bothers me :)

I just clicked on that link and it seems that 7:45am is the only time leaving Dublin on the Friday. Way too early. Could that be right? Also I like the thoughts of a flexi train ticket in case I want to bail on Sunday. Not sure I’m able for 3 days anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Plenty of supermarkets here in Waterford or off licences,if you're getting a taxi from the train station the closest off licence would be Next Door its across the bridge in The Glen,and there's an Aldi across from that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

What is left to announce for ATN - POD have said there'll be an announcement each week until the festival so that's about 7 announcements. Say if the 7th is the timetable, that leaves...

Comedy, food, theatre, spoken word, kids and one more music announcement - does that sound about right?

I see the Bootleg Beach Boys, Harvest, Roadhouse Doors, etc added to Electric Picnic today - a few of those type of acts would be lovely to pass the afternoons!

What is left to announce for ATN - POD have said there'll be an announcement each week until the festival so that's about 7 announcements. Say if the 7th is the timetable, that leaves...

Comedy, food, theatre, spoken word, kids and one more music announcement - does that sound about right?

I see the Bootleg Beach Boys, Harvest, Roadhouse Doors, etc added to Electric Picnic today - a few of those type of acts would be lovely to pass the afternoons!

ARCADIA

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭gaffolino

A193 wrote: »
    So many acts that I couldn't get to in Dublin the past year on the bill, yet I don't have a ticket. I'm a man on a mission!

I've seen a few pop up here and there, anyone with a crystal ball reckon they might release a few more closer to the time? A few rare ones on Toutless, hopefully they start to pop up more closer to the time, I'm so sad I'm not going (at this moment in time)..

Try an app called Ticket Swap. I used it for other gigs and found it very useful and safe enough . You can set alerts for when a ticket becomes available and you can get a notification sent to your phone . Sellers are verified by email and phone as far as I'm aware. Have mates that have used it as well and on issues

gaffolino wrote: »
    Try an app called Ticket Swap. I used it for other gigs and found it very useful and safe enough . You can set alerts for when a ticket becomes available and you can get a notification sent to your phone . Sellers are verified by email and phone as far as I'm aware. Have mates that have used it as well and on issues

Think that's only for E Tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭Toast

D.Q wrote: »
    Gonna try get down for gates this year. Was there much queuing @ opening time last year does anyone remember?

I've a pic of us in the queue at 11.57 (maybe 100 people in front?) and another looking at the empty field inside the gate at 12.38. No traffic or problems getting in to the car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Announcement Anticipation Fever

• Registered Users Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

llatsni wrote: »
    Announcement Anticipation Fever

Guess there's another announcement due this week then?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

I'd stroll across the bridge to the centra on the quay, which is near Bus Eireann where I presume buses will be going straight to the venue.

Not sure what the story is this year but Bus Eireann did buses to and from the festival from town.

Eod100 wrote: »
    Guess there's another announcement due this week then?

Last week, Pod said there'd be an announcement every week until the festival...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Last week, Pod said there'd be an announcement every week until the festival...

Ah yeah that's what I meant, so today or tomorrow I guess.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Saint Sister have been added. they announced it on their own instagram in the last hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Saint Sister have been added. they announced it on their own instagram in the last hour.

Pretty sure they were in last week's announcement?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Manning3000

Stillill42 wrote: »
    Pretty sure they were in last week's announcement?
    :eek:Were they?? I completely missed them in lasts week one.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭beecee

:eek:Were they?? I completely missed them in lasts week one.

Yeah, they weren't really announced, just added to the poster. Along with a couple of others I think... Daithí?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭Stillill42

That Lazarus Soul album is powerful stuff. I'll be having a look at them for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

Stillill42 wrote: »
    That Lazarus Soul album is powerful stuff. I'll be having a look at them for sure.

Agreed, great album. Long Balconies is a stunning song.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Got my final payment to Ticketmaster finally sorted. Couldn't get through to their phone lines.
    €490 for the two tickets and Campervan pass.
    I won't be paying instalments next year. I think it's a lot easier to just pay outright. Not sure why I did it this way tbh.

Suckit wrote: »
    Got my final payment to Ticketmaster finally sorted. Couldn't get through to their phone lines.
    I won't be paying instalments next year. I think it's a lot easier to just pay outright. Not sure why I did it this way tbh.

My thoughts exactly - Ticketmaster resolved my issue within about 3 minutes of chatting to an operator but it took two separate 20+ minute calls on hold before I made it that far! :eek:

For me, it was a change of card and then forgot to update details - entirely my fault but would have been avoided if I'd paid in one go.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Suckit wrote: »
    how did you sort it in the end?
    I have a new card and final payment due in a few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Agreed on paying outright. My card was compromised towards the end of last year and by bank sent me out a new card. It took ages to get thru to ticketmaster to change the details on the card.

Buying the ticket straight out for next year

Advertisement