Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** The Official CAO Offers Thread 2018 ** (Read first post!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 CPento

my brother had dcu psychology down which is 488 and he got 487, what do people reckon are the chances of it coming down by a point in round 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Louthlass23

Thanks Kath

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

CPento wrote: »
    my brother had dcu psychology down which is 488 and he got 487, what do people reckon are the chances of it coming down by a point in round 2?
    No-one can say for sure, but it's definitely a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 EuropeanUnion

So if you just got the minimum points and there is no star next to the points does that mean I got in?

So if you just got the minimum points and there is no star next to the points does that mean I got in?
    If by minimum points you mean the cut-off points in the screenshots above, then yes, go celebrate! ;)

• Advertisement

If by minimum points you mean the cut-off points in the screenshots above, then yes, go celebrate! ;)

I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU

Loved by the whole European Union, aw shucks!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sophie555

Thanks everyone! So happy right now, hope everyone got what they wanted:)

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

Ahhhhhhh wtf...this is just worse!!! I got 521...my course is 521 as per independent screenshots BUT there is a star next to it...(indicating..not all people who got these points were offered a course :((((((((
    STILL 3 more hours to go :/

Ahhhhhhh wtf...this is just worse!!! I got 521...my course is 521 as per independent screenshots BUT there is a star next to it...(indicating..not all people eho got these points wete offered a course :((((((((

Awww, hopefully you're one of the ones that got in!

• Advertisement

Sophie555 wrote: »
    Awww, hopefully you're one of the ones that got in!

Thanks so much!! Im so happy for you! One of the ones here who seemed to show genuinie interest!

Fair play, glad you are happy!!!

Thanks so much!! Im so happy for you! One of the ones here who seemed to show genuinie interest!

Fair play, glad you are happy!!!
    Thanks a million!! I've everything crossed that you got in as you've worked so hard! let me know how you get on:)

Ahhhhhhh wtf...this is just worse!!! I got 521...my course is 521 as per independent screenshots BUT there is a star next to it...(indicating..not all people who got these points were offered a course :((((((((

Best of luck I really hope you get in!

Best of luck I really hope you get in!

Thanks so much!! Ill let ye know! Ill just have to wait till 6am now!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

Trinity Medicine, here I come!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 xxLolaixx

I'm very excited and nervous!! My hands are shaking and I can't really see my computer screen very clearly but it doesn't matter because CAO is not loading (is currently unavailable)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kittychan

Trinity Medicine, here I come!!!!!

yay see you there!!!!!! I can't believe it I did it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

At 543 my daughter was well over for Nutritional Science In UCC - it’s 507 this year. :)

For those asking and wishing me luck lastnight (namely sophie and european union!)

I am so delighted to say i am one of those people on 521 points to be accepted ! :) so happy for everyone here!
    Best of luck!

For those asking and wishing me luck lastnight (namely sophie and and european union!)

I am so delighted to say i am one of those people on 521 points to be accepted ! :) so happy for everyone here!
    Best of luck!

I am absolutely over the moon for you. Well done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Jolaxxcf

Do you get your offers on your email or cao? Cao won't loaddd

Jolaxxcf wrote: »
    Do you get your offers on your email or cao? Cao won't loaddd

Cao..give it a chance!! It took me a while also..keep refreshing and you'ill get there eventually!

For those asking and wishing me luck lastnight (namely sophie and and european union!)

Best of luck!

Sooo happy for you!!:)

DCU Accounting and Finance here I come!!:)

Does anyone know how you can distinguish if a offer you got was from dare or without dare????

So happy!! I got into pharmacy in trinity

Well done guys!
    I got pharmacy in UCC. We're the Pharmacy fam guys!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 theirishgirl

anyone doing psychology in NCI?

Does anyone know how you can distinguish if a offer you got was from dare or without dare????

My friend got into dentistry but she does not know if it is on dare or not can you please help?? Anyone who is doing dare

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

My friend got into dentistry but she does not know if it is on dare or not can you please help?? Anyone who is doing dare

Why does it make a difference? A place is a place.

Advertisement