Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert results 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭UnknownEntity

Getting quite nervous too.

Based on last year's points, to get my first choice (Trinity Med), I need around 580 so we shall see!!

Good luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sophie555

Getting quite nervous too.

Based on last year's points, to get my first choice (Trinity Med), I need around 580 so we shall see!!

Good luck to everyone!

I'm getting more nervous as the day draws closer! Only 4 days to go now!!! Thank you, good luck to you too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 kittychan

When I did my exams, i was way more positive about them.
    But now as days come closer, I feel very pessimistic about them XD

I hope we all get what makes us happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭LLAMAMILK

Can't wait to get them. I keep having dreams about all sorts of grades I'll get! Nerves kicking in a little bit!

LLAMAMILK wrote: »
    Can't wait to get them. I keep having dreams about all sorts of grades I'll get! Nerves kicking in a little bit!

Same I'm so nervous:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭kanadams123

Sophie555 wrote: »
    Same I'm so nervous:(

I actually havnt been dreaming about them....yet!! ( gaurentee ill have a dream tonight about them!!)

Its odd as i am usually a very odd, dreamer.

I only started having dreams about the leaving cert AFTER i finished, oposed to the run up to it and during it haahah

I actually havnt been dreaming about them....yet!! ( gaurentee ill have a dream tonight about them!!)

I only started having dreams about the leaving cert AFTER i finished, oposed to the run up to it and during it haahah

Yeah I haven't really been dreaming about them either!! Nearly 2 days to go!!!:(

What course are you hoping for again??

Biomed (CR320)!!!!

Biomed (CR320)!!!!

Nice!! That's quite high points isn't it? What's your second choice?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 charlotteblack

LLAMAMILK wrote: »

same i’ve been thinking about it non stop can’t wait to finally know!

• Advertisement

same i’ve been thinking about it non stop can’t wait to finally know!

I'm the exact same!! What course do you want to do?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

Its like waiting for christmas im getting impatient now i just wanna know what i got:D I dont need really high points just Three H5s and Three passes for a Army cadetship next year hopefully But i honestly have no clue how it will go i thought it all went well but ya never know, i should get 400-500 points:confused:

Its like waiting for christmas im getting impatient now i just wanna know what i got:D I dont need really high points just Three H5s and Three passes for a Army cadetship next year hopefully But i honestly have no clue how it will go i thought it all went well but ya never know, i should get 400-500 points:confused:

That's good, best of luck!:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just for information, when you get your envelope, there will be two pieces of paper in it.

One is the sheet with your results on it.

The other is a sort of very light card which is the form for booking to view your scripts (should you want to).

People are stressed enough without pulling out the wrong sheet and not knowing what the hell it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 charlotteblack

I'm the exact same!! What course do you want to do?:)

biomedical science in galway! i don’t think i’ll get the points for it though haha :D

biomedical science in galway! i don’t think i’ll get the points for it though haha :D

Aw good luck! What subjects did you do?:)

Going for that in UCC/CIT :)

Anyone else getting really nervous now?? Nearly 1 day to go!!!

Anyone else getting really nervous now?? Nearly 1 day to go!!!

Try to occupy yourself tommorrow...like go for a spin somewhere or do a full day at work or something..just to take your mind of them for a bit!! :)

Try to occupy yourself tommorrow...like go for a spin somewhere or do a full day at work or something..just to take your mind of them for a bit!! :)

Yeah I'll be heading to the gym!!:) you too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Username_121

From what time can we collect results at?

From what time can we collect results at?

Your school should text you. My school is 9:45 am but it is usually different in all schools!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Username_121

Your school should text you. My school is 9:45 am but it is usually different in all schools!

OK thank you, haven't received a text yet.

Ours is 9:15 :) ..im so nervouse

Yeah mine is 9:00!! Idk how I'll calm my anxiety 😅

Ours is 9:15 :) ..im so nervouse

I wish mine was earlier!:( I'm actually so nervous and anxious now!!

I wish mine was earlier!:( I'm actually so nervous and anxious now!!

I guess we are all feeling this bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Done ag,bio,chem,french,maths,irish and english
    Expect h1 h2 h4 h3 h4 h5 h4 respectively which should give me 483 points. Hope to do ag science in ucd which is 450-470.
    Kind of ****ting it because i always do worse in sciences and theyre my big pointers. Am going to lool at all the exams though for curiosity's sake and see if i scraped it or almost got a higher grade etc.
    Good luck everyone!

Done ag,bio,chem,french,maths,irish and english
    Expect h1 h2 h4 h3 h4 h5 h4 respectively which should give me 483 points. Hope to do ag science in ucd which is 450-470.
    Kind of ****ting it because i always do worse in sciences and theyre my big pointers. Am going to lool at all the exams though for curiosity's sake and see if i scraped it or almost got a higher grade etc.
    Good luck everyone!

Sadly bio was pretty bad for me:( Thank you, good luck to you too! I'm so nervous, it almost feels surreal- I can't believe this is really happening!!

Are the marking schemes out tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭sligolad1

Is it a big deal to ask to view all your scripts or is it done regularly? I heard from someone that when you request one they all come together anyway or is that just bs

Advertisement