Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Summerslam 2018 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

sky88 wrote: »
    2 squash matches in one night is surprising

Make that 3 squashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bellas, would ye go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

It's hard to see someone get close to Ronda but someone will

Will they bring Shayna up

Come on Brooklyn, tear this shít apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

This has been a good event, I really hope it doesn't have a stupid ending... just loads of suplexes... yawn.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Wait. This is only gonna be just over four hours? Where is the real WWE and what have you done with them?

Necrominus wrote: »
    Wait. This is only gonna be just over four hours? Where is the real WWE and what have you done with them?

This match could drag on

Need sleep but might as well see it out

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Crowd boos for Reigns, mics turned down and Corey goes listen to the crowd roar for Reigns. Oh fcuk off Vince. Seriously.

Crowd aren't arsed enough to boo.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Crowd aren't arsed enough to boo.

They were the mics are switched down. Look at the body languages of them. Also Braunnnnnnn

• Advertisement

Oooh

I fear the big dog will still end up winning here

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just give Braun the title for fcuk sake.

Class though. Make them fight then smash the remains of the winner. And tell them you're doing it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Surely they should've just made it a triple threat?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

“You both suck”

Oh how I’ve longed to hear that.

"You both suck."

That's better, Brooklyn!

Does Brock not look as ripped as he used to? Perhaps he might be taking USADA seriously :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,538 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Roman's gonna beat both of them clean isn't he?

That man’s just an innocent bystander damn it!

What... come on Braun break his head

• Advertisement

Noooo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

That was good except terrible finish

Necrominus wrote: »
    What... come on Braun break his head

Roman is winning both I’m afraid.

If I hear a "You deserve it" chant tonight or tomorrow, I'll vomit.

Loughc wrote: »
    Roman is winning both I’m afraid.

Oh no cash in so. Ah ffs.

So they had Braun stand at ringside just to make sure people wouldn’t walk out during the match.

Smart move, Vince.

Well, if there's one thing we might possibly be able to rejoice in... bye bye Brock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Haha..... one spear and Roman wins. Didn't Brock kick out of a sh1t load of spears and superman punches before?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

For just a few minutes everyone watching had a bit of hope that Braun would save the main event by cashing in and winning, but nope. Vince had it his way.

I suppose it was always going to end up with Reigns winning the belt though. After chasing Lesnar for the title for so long the ending was always going to be Reigns.

Vince-Mcmahon.jpg

• Advertisement

Finally Roman beats Brock

Thanks Brock best of luck in the UFC and hopefully you come back some day

I wonder will Braun cash in on Raw after a possibly Brock attack on Reigns. I suppose Braun would want to attack Lesner though

Decent event overall, looking forward to Raw and SD

Advertisement