Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Summerslam 2018 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Looking forward to seeing how badly the crowd **** on Reigns vs Brock, and if WWE will bother to fight it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing how badly the crowd **** on Reigns vs Brock, and if WWE will bother to fight it.

It's one of the matches I'm looking forward to most

Because it's either going to be the predictable sh1tstorm and it's fun when you know it'll be a crapfest, that or they'll do something actually interesting which would be fun too

No expectations = no real reason to be disappointed should it be crap

• Registered Users Posts: 37,774 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

An Ambrose heel turn and Strowman cash in are too obvious ??

They could have Ambrose and Rollins lose due to a miscommunication and it slowly starts tension between the two for the next few weeks. A swerve they could do is have Ambrose turn but also have Drew turn on Ziggler. Ambrose and Mcintrye a team ??

Strowman to keep the case but come out and make the Lesner vs reigns match a triple threat. Strowman would prob want a match instead of a quick cash in

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So the big decision tomorrow is whether to watch this or Sharknado 6 first. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So the big decision tomorrow is whether to watch this or Sharknado 6 first. :)

There's a 6th Sharknado film?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

6th and final

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mikedrop

Big night for KO..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Alright, I'm here for the loooooonnnnnnnggggggggg night :pac: Flying out to Munich tomorrow so gonna pull an all-nighter I think.

What time is pre-show? 11pm I suppose?

Gifs at the ready:

What_is_Sparta.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Pre show started at 10pm. So your long night just got longer. Bring on the gifs!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,774 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Pizza on the way, gone dark on spoilers and watching on my laptop til the Sunday game is over. Looking forward to this and hoping for a few shocks

• Advertisement

50/50 whether spoilery as it relates to the show tonight or not, look if you dare.
    Edge & Christian have been spotted
    in Brooklyn..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Pizza on the way, gone dark on spoilers and watching on my laptop til the Sunday game is over. Looking forward to this and hoping for a few shocks

Don’t think there’ll be too many shocks. WWE apparently want to switch their shocks from PPV to tv, hence things like Ambrose returning on tv and face and heel turns seem to happen on tv and not PPV.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Loughc wrote: »
    Pre show started at 10pm. So your long night just got longer. Bring on the gifs!

tenor.gif

Ah balls :cool:

Lord Necrominus, the Gif Lord, The Higher Power..

Lithium93_ wrote: »

It was necro all along.

giphy.gif

Lithium93_ wrote: »

hE7F30CB2

It was necro all along.

giphy.gif

Aw son of a bitch
    Necrominus wrote: »
    hE7F30CB2

where's that taken from??

I have no idea, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Also this is how I react to other people trying to out GIF me :P

f4c56ed4ed516f00576041405ab66284.gif

I have no idea, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Also this is how I react to other people trying to out GIF me :P

f4c56ed4ed516f00576041405ab66284.gif

giphy.gif

Ooh gif wars..

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

fd111ace7931683341ffc2d8fced3242.gif

That Vince gif is deeply disturbing..

fd111ace7931683341ffc2d8fced3242.gif

giphy.gif

Um... that combination of gifs may have been slightly more erotic than I initially intended...

T1I5WUW.gif

First of many gifs contributions from me.

https://twitter.com/BulletClubItal/status/1030971843761655809

That Twitter account is pretty great for pro wrestling gifs.

Ok, time to bring out the Mememan:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Why is Baron Corbin at least a foot taller than Angle?
    Did Kurt shrink?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They just repurposed the shítty Bryan/Cass "I don't like small people" feud for Balor/Corbin. It's terrible.

They've already fought, match has no place on the second biggest show of the year.

J. Marston wrote: »
    They just repurposed the shítty Bryan/Cass "I don't like small people" feud for Balor/Corbin. It's terrible.

They've already fought, match has no place on the second biggest show of the year.

They’ve fought twice. It’s an epic waste of Balor. Why Vince doesn’t rate him is beyond me.

• Advertisement

Ugh, I'm not terribly gone on this CW match or anything but the packages playing in the middle of it really take your interest off the match. That and I'm already tired :pac:

I started too strong!

Advertisement