Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chit chat number nein

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 851 ✭✭✭Pidae.m

Presume I'm the last person to see this meme, pretty funny do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Putting in the last few bales here now. 90 bales off 12 acres. I was up at a stag in carlingford for the weekend. Lovely town, smashing weather and lovely scenery. Place packed Sunday with buses down from the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,516 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

davidk1394 wrote: »
    Putting in the last few bales here now. 90 bales off 12 acres. I was up at a stag in carlingford for the weekend. Lovely town, smashing weather and lovely scenery. Place packed Sunday with buses down from the north.

As you head up the coast through the Mournes it’s a stunning area.

I says wrote: »
    Yeah same here the car is destroyed with it

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭visatorro

Wind from the Sahara or something along those lines apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

visatorro wrote: »
    Wind from the Sahara or something along those lines apparently

Interestingly these dust storms have been linked the spread of certain diseases in equatorial areas and having impacts on local weather patterns and also global climate

https://public.wmo.int/en/our-mandate/focus-areas/environment/SDS

• Registered Users Posts: 29,220 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Had a missed call from the County Council this morning. I rang back. I had reported a water leak in March. Irish water fixed it a couple of weeks later. The County Council lads were out today looking to fix the water leak I reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭The Rabbi

davidk1394 wrote: »

Between the quarry and the main road? Passed by,could see digger loading bales around 11 today. Windows look very clean.;)

whelan2 wrote: »
    Had a missed call from the County Council this morning. I rang back. I had reported a water leak in March. Irish water fixed it a couple of weeks later. The County Council lads were out today looking to fix the water leak I reported.

Scary isn’t it
    The shear inefficiency of them.

6 milkings off. Heading to Liverpool after dinner. Been looking forward to this for months

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Parishlad

6 milkings off. Heading to Liverpool after dinner. Been looking forward to this for months

Pity the result last night didn't go our way. There would be some buzz over there now if City had lost or drawn to United! Enjoy the break anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,381 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

Your hardly taking time off

Reggie. wrote: »
    Your hardly taking time off

Hopefully it will all still be here when I get back

Will ya have family to cover the milking or pay a relief miller ?

_Brian wrote: »
    Will ya have family to cover the milking or pay a relief miller ?

Have a lad will milk. Eldest lad will help him and do the rest of the work. My dad will be around too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Bring back 3 points or you'll be banned:p

Enjoy, should be a decent game.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Bring back 3 points or you'll be banned:p)

Don’t think it matters, think City will win out

It’d be good to see a team win the English domestic treble

• Registered Users Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭dzer2

Bring back 3 points or you'll be banned:p)

Don’t think it matters, think City will win out

It’d be good to see a team win the English domestic treble
    Say it right

Its good to see a multi billion pound team win the English domestic treble

• Registered Users Posts: 11,182 ✭✭✭✭Base price

I was driving home yesterday in the early hours trying to avoid squashing frogs hopping across the road. I was surprised to see hundreds of them on the move as I presumed their breeding season was over. I avoided 6 hedgehogs and 2 foxes munching on squished frogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭L1985

Out lab used to love eating frogs-he used to swallow them down in one gulp-yeuch! Then looked so sad when I yelled at him and pulled him away!! Since he had the stroke he can’t catch anything so that problems solved. I think they were still alive when they hit his stomach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

The hens love them here when they can catch them :pac:

Anyone else get a letter about a curlew scheme in conjunction with GLAS actions today?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,229 ✭✭✭tanko

L1985 wrote: »
    Out lab used to love eating frogs-he used to swallow them down in one gulp-yeuch! Then looked so sad when I yelled at him and pulled him away!! Since he had the stroke he can’t catch anything so that problems solved. I think they were still alive when they hit his stomach.

When i read that first i thought you said that your oul lad used to love eating frogs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭keepalive213

Just seen the weather forcast on RTÉ 1, it's so vague and uninformative, compared to the online forcasts its next to useless.
    It reminded me of the weather forecast d'unbelievables sketch
    'Prime conditions for the black beetle'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,710 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

Have a lad will milk. Eldest lad will help him and do the rest of the work. My dad will be around too

Whelan, we've been trying to contact you. Your cows are out on the road. :eek:

'When I was a boy we were serfs, slave minded. Anyone who came along and lifted us out of that belittling, I looked on them as Gods.' - Dan Breen

I said I'd post this here as well.

Status RED wind warning for CLARE this evening.
    https://twitter.com/MetEireann/status/1121736896697241600?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭148multi

L1985 wrote: »

Great cure for hiccups 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Parishlad

I said I'd post this here as well.

Status RED wind warning for CLARE this evening.
    https://twitter.com/MetEireann/status/1121736896697241600?s=19

Think we are going to be let out of work a bit early.....might get a few jobs done at home so! :D

Whelan, we've been trying to contact you. Your cows are out on the road. :eek:

Actually fencing contractor there today. 2 calves born and 8 for ai this morning. Eldest lad up at 5 this morning. He's wrecked, but loves being in charge.

Parishlad wrote: »
    Think we are going to be let out of work a bit early.....might get a few jobs done at home so! :D

It's an ill wind that blows no good:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Clear herd test today. Just making sure everything is ok for the night. My mother and sister decided to go to the cliffs today with my 4yo and my nieces. Pure madness and the grand week we had before today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement