Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chit chat number nein

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

• Registered Users Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭Odelay

• Registered Users Posts: 29,092 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Would it still be ok in a vegan diet though?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,062 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

mayota wrote: »
    I wonder does she get the facial in the morning aswell.

I wonder what state the English speaking part of the human race will be in 100 years time?

Probably still wondering how to substitute meat for their journeys to galaxies far far far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭jaymla627

They probably think ye were travellers or worse ....from cavan:pac:

Was up in Belfast years ago on a trip with a group of lads from klidalton their was a good group of Laois lads myself included, the accent didn’t go down to well, as it sounds exactly like a English travelers, found that out the hard way when a young one I was chatting up at the bar, was dragged away from us by her friend while shouting at us to f**k away from her you pikey, I wouldn’t mind but I’d spent the best part of 20 minutes convincing your one I wasn’t actually a traveler

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Odelay wrote: »
    Errrrm, what the hell were you searching to find that?

I swear it hmjust came on Facebook timeline, all this vegan posting google thinks I’m going to the dark side :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

_Brian wrote: »
    I swear it hmjust came on Facebook timeline, all this vegan posting google thinks I’m going to the dark side :(

That is some weird ****e. Would it not just be easier to eat a bit of steak or something if she is protein deficient or missing meat? It kinda reminds me of the things the Romans got up to when they lost they run of themselves altogether. That some think it's normal bergers belief tbh ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

gozunda wrote: »
    That is some weird ****e. Would it not just be easier to eat a bit of steak or something if she is protein deficient or missing meat? It kinda reminds me of the things the Romans got up to when they lost they run of themselves altogether. That some thinks it's normal bergers belief tbh ...
    It read very much like a p!$$ take to me or a bet to see how many times they could write semen in an article.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

I wonder what state the English speaking part of the human race will be in 100 years time?

Probably still wondering how to substitute meat for their journeys to galaxies far far far away.

A few men and a 1 cluster milking machine. We’ll be the new dairy cows.

It read very much like a p!$$ take to me or a bet to see how many times they could write semen in an article.

Her next article will be titled “Men are pigs for sexualising me using their semen on my face.”

The article doesn’t mention is her friend vegan.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately it's a whole movement within a movement. There's even cookbooks (I kid you not) devoted to the subject on Amazon. The theory is that if it's given freely eg blood, semen etc then it's not against the basic tenets. Thing is Douglas Adam's in the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy was on that bandwagon long before the current movement! :D

https://youtu.be/5HLy27bK-wU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Dirty head cold and cough

TV3s video quality is cat for the rugby. Only suits a small Telly i’d Say.

Noticed that. As bad as I’ve seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭emaherx

Unfortunately it's a whole movement within a movement. There's even cookbooks (I kid you not) devoted to the subject on Amazon. The theory is that if it's given freely eg blood, semen etc then it's not against the basic tenets. Thing is Douglas Adam's in the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy was on that bandwagon long before the current movement! :D

https://youtu.be/5HLy27bK-wU

Did any of those unborn children consent? :D

I fell asleep during the Liverpool game... Anyone watching Chelsea and Manchester City on now, goalkee3refused to come off when he was to be substituted. Penalties now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

whelan2 wrote: »
    I fell asleep during the Liverpool game... Anyone watching Chelsea and Manchester City on now, goalkee3refused to come off when he was to be substituted. Penalties now

Kilkenny and tipp in the hurling far more entertaining!

BENDYBINN wrote: »
    Kilkenny and tipp in the hurling far more entertaining!

And louth won today too...

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭The Rabbi

Her next article will be titled “Men are pigs for sexualising me using their semen on my face.”

The article doesn’t mention is her friend vegan.

I think the most important thing that she receives from that diet is attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,058 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

Just heard that the young lad that died in the car crash in carlow is son of the farmer that was put away for animal cruelty during the week.
    You couldn't make it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,475 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

wrangler wrote: »
    Just heard that the young lad that died in the car crash in carlow is son of the farmer that was put away for animal cruelty during the week.
    You couldn't make it up

Hard times.

_Brian wrote: »
    Hard times.

It brings it all home when you have kids the same age.

whelan2 wrote: »
    It brings it all home when you have kids the same age.

Hard not to have mixed emotions when you think of the helpless animals, didn't see it myself on the News But frriends were physically sick at the descriptions even

wrangler wrote: »
    Hard not to have mixed emotions when you think of the helpless animals, didn't see it myself on the News But frriends were physically sick at the descriptions even

Was that the dog breeding one in the News?

Was that the dog breeding one in the News?

Yea, I think so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭Suckler

https://www.farmersjournal.ie/biochar-from-rushes-worth-1-750-t-441995

I knew the rushes would be useful someday...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

You know the date on dept letter that you have to have tb test done by? Is it the first or reading day?
    What l mean is do both days have to be completed before the date on letter?

Muckit wrote: »
    You know the date on dept letter that you have to have tb test done by? Is it the first or reading day?

No harm if you go over by a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

mayota wrote: »
    No harm if you go over by a few weeks.

Next thing you'll get a letter in the post announcing that your herd is now restricted, and even if it was an annual test that the Dept. would have paid for, now you must pay for it.
    ( Plus the usual Dept rider about losing part of your SFP, 25,000 euro fine, 6 months jail, or all of the above)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Muckit wrote: »
    Reading must be done by the end date stated on the letter. We had to get the herd tested to be read read on Christmas eve because nobody wanted to test over Christmas and reading on Jan 2nd wasn't popular either.

Clear test this morning as well:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement