Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 50 year old neighbour on Disability

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

OP you come across as an absolute pain in the hoop. I’m not saying yer man is keying your car, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

sbs2010 wrote: »
    I like the OP

He's stuck around and answered all the questions.

Not like some OPs who go missing when they're called out on something.

Not sure all his posts make sense but a quality AH thread none the less.

But sure, he’s a secondary school teacher so he’s on holidays with nothing else to do but respond to people on this thread. We’re his summer entertainment :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Cork Lass wrote: »
    But sure, he’s a secondary school teacher so he’s on holidays with nothing else to do but respond to people on this thread. We’re his summer entertainment :D

And blast his boom box all day long p1ssing off his neighbors.

Plot twist it might have been someone at the party who keyed the car and the neighbor is just a peace loving church going old man terrorized by his boom box loving neighbor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

And blast his boom box all day long p1ssing off his neighbors.

Plot twist it might have been someone at the party who keyed the car and the neighbor is just a peace loving church going old man terrorized by his boom box loving neighbor.

Boom box?!? Go on away back to the eighties. Its all tinny sounding Bluetooth speakers these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

..playing jungle music on his boombox at 3 am "because he like it and that's all that matters".

New Jack City ep frm Fr Ted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭xl500

xl500 wrote: »
    " Originally Posted by Jim Bob Scratcher View Post
    1. Throw another big party with plenty of music
    2. Stake out the area all night where you car is parked
    3. Ring the guards

Problem solved"

OP you said you really liked the above idea

The fact that you really like this idea tells me you don't really care about your neighbours either

As I said the above tells me a lot about your concern for neighbours

Advertisement