Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What washing powder does Una Mulally use?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Omackeral wrote: »
    Ah you're back. Any links to those Neo Nazi 'Slavic' posts that me and my friends made (whatever that means) or are you just gonna ignore that again?

Never mind, I found one.
    Omackeral wrote: »
    Personally think that's ill informed. Muslims don't have a singular country to go back to for starters. Could be American, Nigerian, Malaysian, Indonesian, Irish, British, French and so on and so forth. There's over a billion Muslims in the world, many of whom are born and reared in Europe and have probably never been outside of it.

''They cause nothing but headaches''. The extremist d*ckheads yep but on the whole? Can't agree there partner. I've personally never been given a single problem from one Muslim person to my knowledge. Lived beside a family for 10 years and they were as nice as you could get. Great neighbours and a bit of craic too to be honest. Actually, gonna quote that again, 'they' cause nothing but problems...that's actually a bit nuts. Extremists, yes. Hardliners, yes. The everyday working man here in IBM or driving a taxi or something, can't agree. There's a middle ground to be had here. I despise these scumbags who carry out atrocities. I don't have a thing against a fella who provides for his family and happens to pray 5 times a day and fasts in the Summer. You letting these toerags make you turn on every Muslim in the world is actually a victory for them.

I'm utterly ashamed of this alt-right Islamophobic neo-nazi rant I posted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

A newspaper columnist who has the audacity to sometimes write about female issues and not muslim gangs in Rotherham, so you know she needs a few hundred posts here in After Hours slaughtering her.

That kind of is a female issue to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

No it isn't. It's an issue for anyone interested/concerned with large scale crime, police failings, cultural trends, government oversight.

Calling it women's issues is like saying the drug problem only concerns junkies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭TheDavester

But but more male headliners at music gigs is far worse , una told us so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

Fairy non bio

• Advertisement
Advertisement