Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4+any two games+€150 = PS Pro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bazelbrush

The website is showing no stock for Dublin stores.. only Sligo and Navan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭green123

So off the back of this offer they should be offering deals on used consoles but i dont see any great deals ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,654 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Got the deal, seems really good value. Can't say I've seen any difference tbh however I've yet to get a 4k tv. Disappointed that they kept the same controller with the lights in the back running down the battery.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭caza182

Seems to be sold out everywhere except navan and Wexford, rang the local store they said highly unlikely to get another delivery of console bundles before offer ends! Shame, it seems like a brilliant deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Got the deal, seems really good value. Can't say I've seen any difference tbh however I've yet to get a 4k tv. Disappointed that they kept the same controller with the lights in the back running down the battery.

I think I read before that the LEDs they use on the controller are so low power that it basically amounts to about 3 minutes less lifespan per charge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭fast_eddie

None currently in stock in Navan, contrary to the stock checker...

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭pedatron

fast_eddie wrote: »
    None currently in stock in Navan, contrary to the stock checker...

That's annoying. Watching stocks like a hawk myself! Not looking good for stock before the deal expires though. Hope it's extended for September or even something similar comes along.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Aska

Wexford had none either at the weekend, sales woman was just peddling a spiderman bundle version.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭ThePott

I wouldn't go just off their stocks online, ring the store if you can.

Cork store was showing as out of stock but after phoning up they have 3 more coming in today, so I managed to snag one.

EDIT- Seems to be more stock around today than yesterday anyway so definitely keep an eye out.

All stores got a delivery in this morning. Blanch have 24 in stock. Picking mine up this evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

Tallaght saying its not any 2 games anymore. They mentioned a list on the website. Any other stores saying the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭ThePott

I brought in Rare Replay for Xbox One and ran down to CEX and bought COD: Infinite Warfare for 6 quid and they accepted those.

Was told the only games they weren't accepting was Fifa 15/16 or older and Evolve. I'm assuming there's more though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

Got mine in Dundrum today. Thanks to OP for the heads up, great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭kerplun k

Cheers Boardsies, I picked this up just now. Traded in Resi6 and CoD:AW. Unbelievable deal.

I got mine for €90 tonight in tallaght. The guy gave me some loyalty card and it came down to €90. Chuffed !

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

bazelbrush wrote: »
    I got mine for €90 tonight in tallaght. The guy gave me some loyalty card and it came down to €90. Chuffed !

Is there a list of games that you can trade in? Or anyone have an idea if a couple of FIFAs would do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

bazelbrush wrote: »

Was it the guy with the beard and the baseball cap? He did the same for me when I was getting the playstation deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Moreilly

lads, it this worth it?, i have the original 1st gen ps4 and a 60" 1080p tv, the 500gb hard drive is full and i keep having to delete games to put games on and the fan noise when playing games is very loud, especially when playing VR, can even hear it when headphones are on...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Moreilly wrote: »
    lads, it this worth it?, i have the original 1st gen ps4 and a 60" 1080p tv, the 500gb hard drive is full and i keep having to delete games to put games on and the fan noise when playing games is very loud, especially when playing VR, can even hear it when headphones are on...

For the sake of €100 the new console with new warranty is worth it alone, never mind the other benefits over the 1st gen console, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

For the sake of €100 the new console with new warranty is worth it alone, never mind the other benefits over the 1st gen console, IMO.
    This.

Plus the original one becomes a storage heater when playing newer games, or at least mine did.

Great deal

• Advertisement

Quick question on the Fortnite code that came with it. I've never played Fortnite, nor do I have any intention of ever playing Fornite. Is this code woth anything to anyone? or can I just bin it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

kerplun k wrote: »
    Quick question on the Fortnite code that came with it. I've never played Fortnite, nor do I have any intention of ever playing Fornite. Is this code woth anything to anyone? or can I just bin it?

I'd take it if you're gonna bin it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Yea it's worth money. You'll make a few euro back from it if you throw it on eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

What?? How are they going for that much it's worth like a 5er?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

The outfit is rare enough by looks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Jaysus if I knew that I would have held on to it and sold it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

SeanHarty wrote: »
    Jaysus if I knew that I would have held on to it and sold it

Same I installed the damn thing and haven’t looked at it since......

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Got my Pro Fortnite bundle yesterday, such a great deal and better value than the Spiderman bundle by the looks of it. I traded 2 games I got in CEX for 6 euro each Destiny and Killzone as they said old Fifa's won't scan. Must throw that fortnite code up on adverts.

I felt bad selling a digital jacket to someone. It didn’t help matters when the guy came to collect was only a kid, so I gave him the thing for free. He seemed chuffed.

I still can’t get my head around the idea that someone would pay money for a piece of clothing in a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Moreilly

Feck bargain alerts anyway!, the only forum that has both cost me money and saved me money at the same time....... Picked up this deal yesterday, plugging in the ps4pro now :), thanks OP ;);)

Advertisement