Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4+any two games+€150 = PS Pro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DrFunkatron

Gonna go for this deal tomorrow, how long do they take to check your console? I'll have to nip out to them on my break from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Gonna go for this deal tomorrow, how long do they take to check your console? I'll have to nip out to them on my break from work.
    I had to leave mine for an hour, so went off and did a few other bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Around 30 minutes when they did mine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

sugarman wrote: »
    ....and its gone :(

They literally must get about 5 consoles in per store at a time.

Don't worry they are due more again apparently they got a good stock of them it's just a case of getting them to stores so maybe give your details to your local and they contact you when they arrive in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

Does your PS4 need to be boxed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Does your PS4 need to be boxed?

Nope, I actually asked them when I brought mine in coz I couldn't find the original box. They just said they get rid of the original box and re-box it themselves, which surprised me, thought the original box would look better unless it was an original PS4 and GTA5 bundle box or something which would mean Gamestop would have to sell likewise if they used the original box.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,832 ✭✭✭s8n

is it wasy ti migrate your profile to a new ps4 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Picked up the GOW deal yesterday. Haven't had a chance to hook it up to a 4k tv yet but can't wait:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Is the original HDMI & micro USB required or will any do? Can't find either but have spare ones

bennyx_o wrote: »
    Is the original HDMI & micro USB required or will any do? Can't find either but have spare ones

No, just gave a random HDMI cable, I'm sure the micro USB would be the same, as long as they work is all they're looking for

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Did they come with a hdmi originally? I can't remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Not sure to be honest, but the pro comes with one so much of a muchness

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

Just grabbed one of these - thanks to this thread for the heads up.

Still trying to work out what the catch is :-) great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Got it today - non standard HDMI & USB cables were fine. Guy also took the Fortnite code (no interest in it) and gave me the level 3 Rewards card for free for doing so

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Doyler99

Picked this up today, seriously good deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

So what did everyone do with their info on the PS4 they traded in? Did you wipe everything before taking it in?

So what did everyone do with their info on the PS4 they traded in? Did you wipe everything before taking it in?

Did the full reset, took between 2 and 3 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 11 itstheEtalking

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Lads is this deal still ongoing? Says 200 euro on the website.

Also is it worth upgrading to the pro?
    These days my ps4 gets used more for Netflix sky or YouTube more than gaming!

I think the PS4 pro trade-in deal is over, replaced by an Xbox X trade-in deal instead. I got the trade in and if you have a 4k telly or a first gen PS4 its definitely worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Can the title of this thread be changed or move the xBox posts into a separate one please?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

I think the PS4 pro trade-in deal is over, replaced by an Xbox X trade-in deal instead. I got the trade in and if you have a 4k telly or a first gen PS4 its definitely worth it.

its not over , running until the end of August
    https://www.gamestop.ie/Used

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,654 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

gizabeer wrote: »

When I click the bundle offer its comes to 399.99?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

When I click the bundle offer its comes to 399.99?

yeah it does that for some reason , but the deal is still on 99 for the fortnight bundle , they've lots of stock too , I was in Blanch Gamestop today asking them about this and the Xbox X trade deal.

yeah it does that for some reason , but the deal is still on 99 for the fortnight bundle , they've lots of stock too , I was in Blanch Gamestop today asking them about this and the Xbox X trade deal.

Cheers, would you have a list of the games? I must call in Thursday evening.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Cheers, would you have a list of the games? I must call in Thursday evening.

for the PS4 deal its any game that scans with any value , no really old Fifas/sports games and the like

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Xbox posts moved to new thread :> Xbox One X TradeUp deal €199

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Picked this up in Tallaght yesterday, cheers to the OP and to all the folks keeping this updated.

Cheers, got it today great deal.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭pedatron

I'm looking for the availability of this deal in Limerick. All that's coming up in stock online is the white ps4 pro which is fine for me. Do lads know does it have to be the fortnite bundle you take or can it be any PS4 pro? I've skimmed the thread and couldn't find an answer. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Its the fortnite bundle only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭pedatron

sugarman wrote: »
    For €99 it is, for €169 you can get the GOW or Spiderman bundles.

Thanks lads. Thought as much. I might buzz them tomorrow and see how they are for stocks early next week.

Advertisement