Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4+any two games+€150 = PS Pro

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

Has anyone heard through the stores if this deal is going to be extended beyond today?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hasn't came back into stock in castlebar at all recently. Looks like I've missed this one. Hopefully something comes with fifa release.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭WildCardDoW

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Got my Pro Fortnite bundle yesterday, such a great deal and better value than the Spiderman bundle by the looks of it. I traded 2 games I got in CEX for 6 euro each Destiny and Killzone as they said old Fifa's won't scan. Must throw that fortnite code up on adverts.

There's a lot up there now, probably will mean the "adverts" value will drop. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Does anyone have the list of games required to trade in for the Spider-Man Pro?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

kerplun k wrote: »
    I felt bad selling a digital jacket to someone. It didn’t help matters when the guy came to collect was only a kid, so I gave him the thing for free. He seemed chuffed.

Good on you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭interlocked

RossieMan wrote: »
    Hasn't came back into stock in castlebar at all recently. Looks like I've missed this one. Hopefully something comes with fifa release.

Castlebar has two white Destiny 2 PS Pro bundles left in stock. If you're quick, you'll make it before closing this evening

Are they part of the exchange though?

Yea I thought the same. Ah well, bank is better for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭pedatron

sugarman wrote: »
    No, only the Fortnite bundle is part of the €99 deal.

Or else God of War or Spiderman edition for €169.

I asked about the Destiney Bundle as well as the standard white Pro and neither were part of it.

Just picked up the last fortnite bundle in Clonmel. Also joined the loyalty card and got a tenner off so paid €90 cash total. Serious deal IMO. I was offered a white pro for €150 but obviously didn't take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Western Lowland Gorilla

Got the fortnite bundle last night in blanchardstown.

They said they had plenty, when I asked was the offer still ending in August, they said no and that it has been extended.

I was in tallaght just before that and they were all out of them apparently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Got the fortnite bundle last night in blanchardstown.

They said they had plenty, when I asked was the offer still ending in August, they said no and that it has been extended.

I was in tallaght just before that and they were all out of them apparently
    Just in the Parkway in Limerick, they said it finished yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Quandary

Just called gamestop Santry and they said the offer finished yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Quandary

Quick update -

Called gamestop blanch and theyre still running the offer until they run out of the fortnite bundles. I picked up mine today at 5. Traded in my release day ps4 which was on its last legs :D:D:D

Anyone who wants one give blanch a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Just got the fortnight bundle in Gamestop in Waterford after trading in my launch ps4. Thing was in a bad way I'm surprised they took it. They told me their going to keep running the deal as long as its scanning on the system, but they don't know when that will stop, could be tomorrow could be next week. Get on it quick if your thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

About three(possibly more depending on reservations) left in Dundrum as of yesterday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭big syke

None left in Tallaght last night heading to blanch later hopefully pick one up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Kylo Ren wrote: »
    Does anyone have the list of games required to trade in for the Spider-Man Pro?

Any 2 from this list - https://www.gamestop.ie/%E2%82%AC1-Trade-Offer

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Kaiser84

I got the last Fortnite one in Drogheda today.

Thanks BA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Just got the fortnight bundle in Gamestop in Waterford after trading in my launch ps4. Thing was in a bad way I'm surprised they took it. They told me their going to keep running the deal as long as its scanning on the system, but they don't know when that will stop, could be tomorrow could be next week. Get on it quick if your thinking about it.

They stopped when I got the last one on Monday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Is this still going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Raging I missed this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

Anyone have the two games on gamestop list? Or know which ones are cheapest

Advertisement