Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The non Late Late / Ray Darcy / Meeeeriam summer thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,617 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

LLS back Friday 7th, just saw an ad...

Ryan-Tubridy-GIF.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

First Friday in September until the final Friday in May, like clockwork.

There is a big Postal Quiz again on the first show back. If you have the postcard sitting there looking at you don't forget to post it tomorrow, the closing date for receipt of entries is Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,168 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

It’s coming home!
    It’s coming home!
    It’s coming!
    Womens football’s coming home!

The bandwagon has passed its M.O.T. and is ready to pick up from the garage...

COME ON WALES! :D

Anyhoo, tonight on the ole cathode tube, The Proms, ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ and Nile Rodgers pours his heart out to the big guy!

Yowsah Yowsah Yowsah :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

LLS back Friday 7th, just saw an ad...

Ryan-Tubridy-GIF.gif

New season, same old guests, same old crap

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

New season, same old guests, same old crap

Same old sunny disposition on this forum :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Same old sunny disposition on this forum :D
    Were you expecting some kind of a change?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

It's weird seeing build up for the All Ireland final on the news this week, when most schools haven't started back and new late late series hasn't begun yet, this change to the GAA schedule has really f*cked with my head.

It's weird seeing build up for the All Ireland final on the news this week, when most schools haven't started back and new late late series hasn't begun yet, this change to the GAA schedule has really f*cked with my head.

Was that just because of the p0pe or is it going to be every year?
    The hurling was 0ver way to soon. It was hurling hurling hurling on \RTE for three weeks before the final and then they dropped it like a hot spud. In comparison there hasn't been a word about the football.

M

It could possibly upset the entire animal world, where they would normally feed like kings on discarded food from the final they now will be getting it earlier than any year before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Senna just started on ITV

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

sligojoek wrote: »
    Was that just because of the p0pe or is it going to be every year?
    The hurling was 0ver way to soon. It was hurling hurling hurling on \RTE for three weeks before the final and then they dropped it like a hot spud. In comparison there hasn't been a word about the football.

It's a three-year experiment by the GAA.

The hurling *was* brilliant this year, with Limerick's triumph very much the icing on the cake. :D:) The football... not so brilliant, although the "Newbridge or Nowhere" campaign and Kildare's subsequent victory over Mayo were fun. :D

M

Raymond D'Arcy's show back next Saturday.

*sigh*

M

*sigh*

When we hear the guest lineup :D

M1yq.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 19,591 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

'sake.

M

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    'sake.

You will be pleased to know they are showing a repeat of Mrs Brownes Boys before it starts meaning it won't start until 9.45...whoy as Joseph Duffy would say?

I just saw the ad and started fucking and blinding. My wife and daughter told me I don't have to watch it if I don't want to. I told them If they came on here and said that they'd get a yellow card, and rightly so.

I’m surprised RTÉ don’t have TV coverage of the Electric Picnic, in the same way the Beeb cover Glastonbury.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,591 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

sligojoek wrote: »
    I just saw the ad and started fucking and blinding. My wife and daughter told me I don't have to watch it if I don't want to. I told them If they came on here and said that they'd get a yellow card, and rightly so.

Yep. Carta buí for that type of talk.

M

I’m surprised RTdon’t have TV coverage of the Electric Picnic, in the same way the Beeb cover Glastonbury.

Yes doesn't seem to be on 2FM either, wonder was it the decision of the organisers to not allow it or the decision of RTE not the cover it? I watched it previous years and actually enjoyed it :o

• Advertisement

Yes doesn't seem to be on 2FM either, wonder was it the decision of the organisers to not allow it or the decision of RTE not the cover it? I watched it previous years and actually enjoyed it :o

As Skid mentioned on the Beebrock thread, it also seems bizarre that BBC Four have just one hour of Reading/Leeds highlights , whereas in the past there would be coverage across the whole weekend.

I’m surprised RTÉ don’t have TV coverage of the Electric Picnic, in the same way the Beeb cover Glastonbury.

I'm not a bit surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Watching Michelle Wolfs stand up on sky Atlantic, I never knew they used laugh tracks during stand up

Advertisement