Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Steven81 wrote: »
    What website allows you to see what players you had for the season, captain choices, goalies etc. Cant remember.

https://www.anewpla.net/fpl/report/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Aston Villa promoted. It’s good to see them back in the big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Aston Villa promoted. It’s good to see them back in the big time.

Wonder how much Grealish & Abraham will be next year, shortlist for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Mings also whichever club he is at

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Grealish at 7m and Abraham at 6.5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Grealish will probably spend another season at Villa now, I thought he'd be off to Spurs as the Eriksen replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

With any luck itll take a while to sort Abraham's out and we get him at Chelsea reserve price and not starting striker price be great if he was 5m!

jimmii wrote: »
    With any luck itll take a while to sort Abraham's out and we get him at Chelsea reserve price and not starting striker price be great if he was 5m!

Knowing FPL and the way they like to do things, Abraham probably won’t even be listed at the start and they’ll wait until his future is decided before pricing him.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,861 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Grealish isn’t a stats player though. Would be a terrible shout at that price.

It’s gonna be weird hating picking players against Villa again 😂

At least it won’t be like that season where the opposition was always the obvious captain choice again.....I hope

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Hourihan might not be a bad fantasy player!

• Advertisement

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Hourihan might not be a bad fantasy player!

Don’t think he will be a starter but he would be fantasy gold if he was cheap. Set piece master.

Knowing FPL and the way they like to do things, Abraham probably won’t even be listed at the start and they’ll wait until his future is decided before pricing him.

Yeah true. We can hope though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭macraignil

CSF wrote: »
    Don’t think he will be a starter but he would be fantasy gold if he was cheap. Set piece master.

Looked up his stats for last season and it says he has played 43 games. Why do you say he would not be a starter?

macraignil wrote:
    Looked up his stats for last season and it says he has played 43 games. Why do you say he would not be a starter?

He offers very little outside of his set piece.

The midfield sometimes is overrun with him as holding mid

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭macraignil

kilburn wrote: »
    He offers very little outside of his set piece.

The midfield sometimes is overrun with him as holding mid

7 goals and 12 assists in the 43 games from central midfield last season does sound like a good return but if he is due to be dropped then may be he might be worth steering clear of. Not seen any of the games so thanks for the info.

macraignil wrote: »

There and LB would probably be the key areas for improvement outside of signing the loan players permanently. Hourihane will certainly have a role to play but it’s unlikely to be as first name on the teamsheet unless he pushes on in a big way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,120 ✭✭✭Invincible

Nasri,Adrian & Carrol released by West Ham.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Is Fantasy Football scout worth it? Never subscribed before but I see there is a discounted rate (£12.50) for June, and then it's £17.50 from July 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Is Fantasy Football scout worth it? Never subscribed before but I see there is a discounted rate (£12.50) for June, and then it's £17.50 from July 1st.

Yes

I always subscribe. The tools they have for opta stats are really handy. I use the player comparison tool a lot. I've used the site for so long I'm happy to support it that little bit with the membership. The RMT can be handy if you have to make a very quick decision and dont have time to look into it yourself. They also tend to save some of the best articles for members only too.

• Advertisement

I subscribed for the first time this season.

Wouldn’t use it again as it was awful to use on my iPhone.

And I mean awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Never subscribed but I find I can’t break the top few k as easy on previous seasons, it’s prob been since around when they joined up with the official Fpl... but the users go up 1 mil every year. Prob be 7 mil + next season

Maybe it’s worth it, but prob won’t subscribe! :pac: seems like a useful tool. Especially if you do money leagues

• Registered Users Posts: 45 CorkeryABU

Where can you subscribe?
    jimmii wrote: »
    I always subscribe. The tools they have for opta stats are really handy. I use the player comparison tool a lot. I've used the site for so long I'm happy to support it that little bit with the membership. The RMT can be handy if you have to make a very quick decision and dont have time to look into it yourself. They also tend to save some of the best articles for members only too.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Well worth the money. The RMT function is a great tool for analysing trial teams at the start of the season and when wildcarding/freehitting. While not as slick on presentation I find the stats much better than other sites like FF Fix. Members articles are good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Hazard gone

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Pour one out for an FPL icon.

giphy.gif

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Anyone see what's happened with the Reddit fpl league money ? One of the mods ran off with it essentially. 5k apparently

Really lucky on here to not have anything like that.

Wow that's low

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Anyone see what's happened with the Reddit fpl league money ? One of the mods ran off with it essentially. 5k apparently

Really lucky on here to not have anything like that.

Happened here last year in one league I think.

Advertisement