Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General FPL Chat 2018/19

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Anyone else notice the "My Team" page is wrong.

I usually log in at start of new GW and set up my team for the following week - can't do it this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

F1ngers wrote: »
    Anyone else notice the "My Team" page is wrong.

I usually log in at start of new GW and set up my team for the following week - can't do it this week.

MIne is fine
    gw38
    and champ league final not till june 1st
    Whst the hell we gonna do :D

km79 wrote: »
    MIne is fine
    gw38
    and champ league final not till june 1st
    Whst the hell we gonna do :D

Mine is 38 too, but my players all have 37 fixtures under them, eg TAA = new instead of wol.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Mine is 38 too, but my players all have 37 fixtures under them, eg TAA = new instead of wol.

Mine is correct. Double checked there

Mine is correct. Double checked there

Logged out/in, all good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭howareyakid

Getting rid of Digne for my wildcard team a few weeks ago has to go down as one of my biggest mistakes of the season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Getting rid of Digne for my wildcard team a few weeks ago has to go down as one of my biggest mistakes of the season so far.

I've owned him for a few gw and he returned -3 points. Hard to keep faith when that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I mentally gave up about GW28 (at 300k).

I've since made three -8's and a -12.

I feel my TC and BB failed, yet have somehow moved up to 62k since then.

! own:
    2nd highest owned Goalkeeper (Ederson)
    2nd, 4th, 5th highest owned Defenders (VVD, TAA, Doherty)+ Kolasinac
    1st, 4th, 5th and 13th highest owned Mids (Mane, Sterling, Hazard, Jota)
    1st, 2nd hightest owned Fwds (Aguero, Jimenez).

Who needs differentials!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Just saw on Twitter that Jonty from Fantasy Football Scout and a regular on the Scoutcast has a bleed on his brain. He has a great insight into fantasy football, I hope he gets well soon.

An update on Joe:

He said he's out of hospital now and getting better every day. Great to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I dont think you can really call that a mistake just unlucky. He wasnt even really part of the conversation for many at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Fairly sure we mention this end week each season. There's 2 million pound difference roughly between each final position in the league. Would this be stressed upon the players or management at all to get out and perform rather than beach it? Or would the players just ignore it anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

The person ahead of me in money league still has bench boost. I think it won’t be great choice to leave it till last day tho. Plenty of changes I reckon bar city

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Just thinking about my team and the only player I've had since game week one is Salah. The only one to run him close was Speroni who I got rid of about 5 weeks ago.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Just thinking about my team and the only player I've had since game week one is Salah. The only one to run him close was Speroni who I got rid of about 5 weeks ago.

AWB for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

gimli2112 wrote: »

Think I've had Robertson since the start

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

No ever-presents for me but started and finished with Ederson, Jota and Aguero.

Who's been the best player you haven't owned? Anyone from the front page of transfers. I haven't owned
    Allison
    Laporte
    David Luiz
    Siggy
    Milo

AWB for me

And Robertson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

No ever presents for me. Salah closest with 36 appearances.

Players I haven’t owned, who scored over 150 points: Aubameyang, VVD, Milivojevic and Siggy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

It’s been fun guys!! Looking forward to our chats next season. Cheers ðŸº

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Chris Hughton sacked by Brighton.

Chris Hughton sacked by Brighton.

Fierce harsh.

Maybe they want attractive football but that costs money.

Not sure if the manager or the recruitment was to blame but they were awful to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Pretty disgusted with that but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. That's modern football now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Just looking at my overall rank history . 9 seasons in a row top 100k . Not bad going

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Not surprised with Hughton sacking. Big fan myself but they were brutal for the majority of the season, table doesn't lie 36 points is a very poor tally. Who do they sign as manager though? Hopefully a more attack-minded manager - who converts Duffy to his rightful position as an old school centre forward ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Highly reliable sources such as the Metro, The Sun and the Daily Mail talking about PVA and some other dude called Wan-Bissaka (?) going to Man Utd. Wouldn't that be fun? :) (Obviously not happening)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7034387/Man-Utd-line-50m-double-raid-Crystal-Palace-Wan-Bissaka-Van-Aanholt.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Highly reliable sources such as the Metro, The Sun and the Daily Mail talking about PVA and some other dude called Wan-Bissaka (?) going to Man Utd. Wouldn't that be fun? :) (Obviously not happening)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7034387/Man-Utd-line-50m-double-raid-Crystal-Palace-Wan-Bissaka-Van-Aanholt.html

The sort of move you hope doesn't happen until after FPL launch!

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Have any of you guys come across any interesting additions to the average work Fantasy Football league? We have a work league and knockout cup but wondering if there's any other formats out there that have spiced things up a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Steven81

What website allows you to see what players you had for the season, captain choices, goalies etc. Cant remember.

Advertisement