Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

These days, you have to literally be gassing jews before people stop their "but i don't think that makes him racist" nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Funny whenever you see him interviewing those who hate him they can never give a logical reason why they hate him just what they have heard from others.why not actually listen to what he says instead of being told what to think by the media because he really isn't the bogeyman they make him out to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,974 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

So you dont consider yourself racist but you do say racist things. Makes sense.

Yes. Yes it does.

I admit I have said tasteless things and will probably continue to do so in suitable company.

I've made Jimmy saville jokes too but I don't consider myself a paedophile apologist.

Mind blowing isn't it?

What if you made harmless race jokes. And then you went on a harmless journey to whip up anti immigrant sentiment. And then you went on a harmless journey to highlight terrible crimes by non-white people while showing zero interest in crimes committed by white people.

I think it would take conscious effort to ignore his behaviour if you want to see no evidence of racism.

I think it would take conscious effort to ignore his behaviour if you want to see no evidence of racism.

Highlighting crime that was not being acted upon due to the police being afraid of being branded racist is not racism.

Being anti immigration is not racist.

Disagreeing with an ideology and highlighting the worrying parts of that ideology is not racism.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

In assuming you are referring to the recent Sun article.

I have said racist things, homophobic things and incredibly crude gallows humour to people in the past.

I wouldn't consider myself racist because I made jokes or said to things to my friends.

It's not just the sun article. Check my post history ton fund two or three more. And that's just the ones I found in a quick ten-minute search

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement

It's not just the sun article. Check my post history ton fund two or three more. And that's just the ones I found in a quick ten-minute search

I'll do that at lunch. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40,164 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Yeah tommy real is a great lad http://materiaislamica.com/index.php?title=Tommy_Robinson&mobileaction=toggle_view_mobile

Citations are provided for all claims against tommy.

Highlighting crime that was not being acted upon due to the police being afraid of being branded racist is not racism.

Disagreeing with an ideology and highlighting the worrying parts of that ideology is not racism.

On their own they might not be racist. When he ignores similar acts by white people and gets all hit and bothered about crimes committed by non white people, then I think it takes conscious effort to not see it as being racially/religiously motivated.

Yeah tommy real is a great lad http://materiaislamica.com/index.php?title=Tommy_Robinson&mobileaction=toggle_view_mobile

Citations are provided for all claims against tommy.

Wow.

That's some site. Some of the citations are tenuous at best.

Perhaps read some interviews with the man himself or even some videos that were posted up a few pages ago for some balance.

On their own they might not be racist. When he ignores similar acts by white people and gets all hit and bothered about crimes committed by non white people, then I think it takes conscious effort to not see it as being racially/religiously motivated.

I don't think reported cases of paedophelia carried out by white british people are not acted upon for fear of racism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Mutant z wrote: »
    Funny whenever you see him interviewing those who hate him they can never give a logical reason why they hate him just what they have heard from others.why not actually listen to what he says instead of being told what to think by the media because he really isn't the bogeyman they make him out to be.

personally i think he is a legend to be honest

he's no saint , but who is

any video's i've seen of him interviewing people , they haven't a clue what to say to him , except the press said this and that etc

he speaks facts and only one in uk who has the gonads to go after extremists

watch his skynews interview , he live streams all his interviews as they happen so his words can't be mixed or twisted

sky news basically cut and edited the interview to suit their agenda

same with the bbc

people here are afraid to speak out against the mass allowance of foreigners here from war torn countries because you will be called a racist

Wow.

That's some site. Some of the citations are tenuous at best.

Perhaps read some interviews with the man himself or even some videos that were posted up a few pages ago for some balance.

what citations are tenous?

what citations are tenous?

The ones that link back to the Telegraph "article" on the "real" Tommy Robinson. It's basically just a hit piece that wouldn't be out of place on Vice or Buzzfeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭Odhinn

But joining the BNP, the EDL and going on about "pakis" is.

I don't think reported cases of paedophelia carried out by white british people are not acted upon for fear of racism.
    Is that true? Why limit it to racism? There were recent revelations about sexual abuse in private schools in England.

Sexual abuse by white teachers and monks was covered up. Seems right up TR’s street but he wasn’t interested in that.

So he was exorcised about non white muslim sexual abusers, but wasn’t interested in white Christian sexual abusers. I wonder what’s the difference that means he was so interests in one and silent on the other.... I wonder.

The ones that link back to the Telegraph "article" on the "real" Tommy Robinson. It's basically just a hit piece that wouldn't be out of place on Vice or Buzzfeed.

so what in that article is untrue?

Is that true? Why limit it to racism? There were recent revelations about sexual abuse in private schools in England.

Sexual abuse by white teachers and monks was covered up. Seems right up TR’s street but he wasn’t interested in that.

So he was exorcised about non white muslim sexual abusers, but wasn’t interested in white Christian sexual abusers. I wonder what’s the difference that means he was so interests in one and silent on the other.... I wonder.

He wasnt bothered about white christian sexual abusers that he knew personally so why would he care about ones he did not know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭piplip87

People had genuine concerns about immigration but where called racist when they bought them up. SJWS and open border types shout down anybody with a different view, lables them racist, islamphobic etc.The media and politicians not wanting to be seen as racist follow suit.

People who are not racist but have genuine concerms regarding education needs, treatment of women or benefits have nowhere to turn in the mainstream political or media so where do they go ?

In steps Tommy a man with multiple convictions, he takes them genuine concerms and morphs them into an anti immigrant agenda, he uses the fear some may have and transforms it into hate. All while screaming he is been silenced.

Then comes the genius part. The collection bucket comes out. "They are silencing me", "they are going to kill me" "Facebook are close to disabling my account but if you donate by following the link you can keep recieving my videos".

All that been said if he wasn't appealing to the lowest common denominator and been quite racist in his ways he has shone a light on a few issues. This expose of the BBC could really be good. Judging by what he has leaked so far it could be quite embarrassing.

In fairness to him too the leak of his WhatsApp conversation is ridiculous too. Jaysus there's worse any group of lads what's apps.n

He wasnt bothered about white christian sexual abusers that he knew personally so why would he care about ones he did not know?
    Is that true?

Is that true?

that tommy has friends in the EDL that have been convicted of sexual abuse? Yes it is. It has been linked to numerous times already on this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,254 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

piplip87 wrote: »
    People had genuine concerns about immigration but where called racist when they bought them up. SJWS and open border types shout down anybody with a different view, lables them racist, islamphobic etc.The media and politicians not wanting to be seen as racist follow suit.

Utter nonsense.

The media has been peddling Xenophobia and racism for decades. It's highly profitable.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

piplip87 wrote: »

People who are not racist but have genuine concerms regarding education needs, treatment of women or benefits have nowhere to turn in the mainstream political or media so where do they go ?

In steps Tommy a man with multiple convictions, he takes them genuine concerms and morphs them into an anti immigrant agenda, he uses the fear some may have and transforms it into hate. All while screaming he is been silenced.

Then comes the genius part. The collection bucket comes out. "They are silencing me", "they are going to kill me" "Facebook are close to disabling my account but if you donate by following the link you can keep recieving my videos".

All that been said if he wasn't appealing to the lowest common denominator and been quite racist in his ways he has shone a light on a few issues. This expose of the BBC could really be good. Judging by what he has leaked so far it could be quite embarrassing.

In fairness to him too the leak of his WhatsApp conversation is ridiculous too. Jaysus there's worse any group of lads what's apps.n

Luton 20 years ago 1 mosque

luton now 50 + moques

abu hamza ( guy with the hook ) was a hate preacher in these moques

there is a full background into this if you bother to check

the guy can't set foot in his hometown because of the muslims , such a peaceful non backwards religon

whatever about his past

what he is saying now is true about the extremists

FACT 95 % of the knife crime in the uk ( talking about murders of young teenagers ) is muslim gangs , they were not in the uk 20 years ago

grooming gangs were not there 20 years ago

wait till we are swamped with it , and believe me it will happen , will your opinion still be the same

luton now 50 + moques

the guy can't set foot in his hometown because of the muslims , such a peaceful non backwards religon

whatever about his past

FACT 95 % of the knife crime in the uk ( talking about murders of young teenagers ) is muslim gangs , they were not in the uk 20 years ago

wait till we are swamped with it , and believe me it will happen , will your opinion still be the same

Presumably you have a citation for your fact?

luton now 50 + moques

whatever about his past

You wouldn't happen to have a source for that?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,254 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Odhinn wrote: »

It's in his post. When you type "fact" as all caps, it's automatically true.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

luton now 50 + moques

Nope. 26:

https://mosques.muslimsinbritain.org/maps.php#/town/Luton

I'll just ignore the rest of your post as the drivel it obviously is.

H. H. Asquith

Odhinn wrote: »

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/05/30697902_1396931993745396_1512920659720667136_n.jpg

figure alone is chilling

How about the actual Snopes page instead of some random trollpic?

H. H. Asquith

That's just a pic....a source, if you would please.

• Advertisement

How about the actual Snopes page instead of some random trollpic?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/london-knife-crime-muslims/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement