Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Of course not. It's just the state looking the other way while Pakistanis raped and abused white Englands girls for years.

So it is about race?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

The state who is trying to prosecute them while Mr Robinson tries to sabotage their trial?

Without Tommy Robinson's constant protesting, would the same state that was ignoring the victims, covering up the crimes and protecting the paedophile rings be prosecuting them now?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Without Tommy Robinson's constant protesting, would the same state that was ignoring the victims, covering up the crimes and protecting the paedophile rings be prosecuting them now?

Yes I can safely say Mr Robinson has nothing to do with the investigation and prosecution of the case he is trying to scupper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Odhinn wrote: »
    So it is about race?

Repeat after me: Nothing. Is. Ever. Racist.

So it is about race?

Less about race and more about the culture. There is rot inside some cultures that is becoming more publicly visible.

Take a look at this for a great debate on the matter:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

So it is about race?

Why did you highlight ‘Pakistanis’?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭enricoh

There's a quota of abuse victims that has to be met now before it's distasteful enough to warrant protesting...?

Perpitrators I said , but you knew that.
    (At least I hope you Know what perpitrators means after the English lesson off you a few posts earlier)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Jailed for reporting on muslim grooming gangs who have been operating freely because the authorities were afraid of being called racist. But sure, **** thousands of vulnerable children. As long as the virtue signalers can denounce an idiot like Robinson everything is ok.

The idiot cycle continues.....

• Site Banned Posts: 218 ✭✭A Pint of Goo

Repeat after me: Nothing. Is. Ever. Racist.

Agreed. Pakistanis preying on white girls because they are seen as 'sluts for being white is in no way a racist crime. Not in any way what so ever.

Yes I can safely say Mr Robinson has nothing to do with the investigation and prosecution of the case he is trying to scupper.

Are you for real? It is a fact that local authorities, police services and even child protection authorities were ignoring and covering up these crimes for the last 30 years at least. When he first started his protests, he was called a racist, made fun of (including by me) and dismissed out of hand, and yet he was proven right all along.

Even if it turns out that he is a bigot, you have to acknowledge the fact that he was doing his absolute best to publicize these crimes and their coverups and bring them to public knowledge.

• Advertisement

Jailed for reporting on muslim grooming gangs who have been operating freely because the authorities were afraid of being called racist. But sure, **** thousands of vulnerable children. As long as the virtue signalers can denounce an idiot like Robinson everything is ok.

The idiot cycle continues.....

Just to clarify for Dick here and people who are completely unaware of what they are talking about, Tommy Robinson was videoing people going into a trial of a grooming gang (apparently being tried for a crime is "operating freely"). His actions could have damaged the trial and allowed the accused people to go free. Dick, can you explain why you would be in favour of those men getting a mistrial?

Are you for real? It is a fact that local authorities, police services and even child protection authorities were ignoring and covering up these crimes for the last 30 years at least. When he first started his protests, he was called a racist, made fun of (including by me) and dismissed out of hand, and yet he was proven right all along.

Even if it turns out that he is a bigot, you have to acknowledge the fact that he was doing his absolute best to publicize these crimes and their coverups and bring them to public knowledge.

None of which excuses his attempts to damage this trial. Why do you think those men should have been denied a fair trial and released?

None of which excuses his attempts to damage this trial. Why do you think those men should have been denied a fair trial and released?

The latest video does not appear to show him recording anyone other than himself. Would a reasonable person construe that as breach of the peace?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Just to clarify for Dick here and people who are completely unaware of what they are talking about, Tommy Robinson was videoing people going into a trial of a grooming gang (apparently being tried for a crime is "operating freely"). His actions could have damaged the trial and allowed the accused people to go free. Dick, can you explain why you would be in favour of those men getting a mistrial?

Are you unaware of the recent reports from places like Telford, Oxford, Newcastle, Rotherham that have made the exact point I was making?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

The state who is trying to prosecute them while Mr Robinson tries to sabotage their trial?

Robinson in danger of collapsing the case for a few clicks and social media fame.
    Utter moron and does not give a sh1te about the victims.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,020 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

enricoh wrote: »
    Perpitrators I said , but you knew that.
    (At least I hope you Know what perpitrators means after the English lesson off you a few posts earlier)

Spellcheck on aisle 3....

Seriously though - that was my point: if the perpetrators are Christian, it somehow becomes in some way less distasteful or less worthy of protest...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Spellcheck on aisle 3....

Seriously though - that was my point: if the perpetrators are Christian, it somehow becomes in some way less distasteful or less worthy of protest...?

We're they Christian there'd be no cover up...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Free Tommy Robinson petition already has over 84,000 signatures

https://www.change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson

• Registered Users Posts: 33,020 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

We're they Christian there'd be no cover up...

You're not familiar with this country's history then?

I'm not saying that either one is in any way acceptable, I'm just trying to promote consistency if people want to make the perpetrator's religion an issue.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

I'm not saying that either one is in any way acceptable, I'm just trying to promote consistency if people want to make the perpetrator's religion an issue.

Of course I'm familiar with our history. I'm sure therefore you agree that covering up sexual violence, so as not to offend the Catholic Church or the Multicult is stupid and wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Of course I'm familiar with our history. I'm sure therefore you agree that covering up sexual violence, so as not to offend the Catholic Church or the Multicult is stupid and wrong.

so i'm sure you would agree that taking actions that might result in the trial for sexual violence being declared a mistrial is also stupid and wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

They're singing the fields of Athenry in Kiev......

Lessons should be learned here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Is it true that Tommy got 18 months?

deco nate wrote: »
    Is it true that Tommy got 18 months?

No 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

it's ok everyone, alex jones is on the case.

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1000461309777866753

20Cent wrote: »
    No 13.

Is it normal for someone to get sentenced that quick?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I haven't seen anywhere say that he was sentenced. Just arrested. I think he probably hasn't been sent back to court yet. However his supporters are going nuts on twitter and don't seem to care what's written elsewhere since they have the one real truth.

Grayson wrote: »
    I haven't seen anywhere say that he was sentenced. Just arrested. I think he probably hasn't been sent back to court yet. However his supporters are going nuts on twitter and don't seem to care what's written elsewhere since they have the one real truth.
    From what I have seen, and 20 cent replied. He has been sentenced to 13 months. if that is true something is really wrong

He got a suspended sentanced a year ago on condition he wouldn't interfere with the cases. He did exactly that so suspension lifted and off to prison. No one to blame but himself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,274 ✭✭✭AllForIt

It's not about the religion. It's about the culture of which the religion is a part.

From what has transpired in the last three decades in this country I have never heard of gangs of people all colluding together to abuse teenagers, Catholic church apart but that is a organization, not a random group of Irish citizens.

The situation in the UK is this: a demographic who 100 years ago didn't exist in their country are behaving in a way what was unheard of. Even if one were to identify a group of UK citizens who acted similarly - they weren't part of a specific demographic - they are just the natural citizens of the country.

For those that support Muslim immigration what do you say about the fact that Muslims are not behaving in the same way as the culture of the host country, and they are not , that is undeniable. Even worse is a lot of these ppl were BORN in England, they are not 1st generation immigrants, rather second or third. Precious all integration there, just a culture living within a host culture.

It would seem to me that Muslims in the UK consider themselves to be a culture within a culture - and this is a problem - because they will get special treatment for being such - as has been exposed time and time again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement