Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Whats the craic with him defrauding grannies?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

He was previously jailed for using someone else's passport to get into the US - he couldn't enter the country under his own name because of previous drug offences. Another time, he was jailed for conspiring to obtain a mortgage via misrepresentation.

Doesn't sound too fond of the truth...
    What's your thoughts on
    Ibrahim Halawa?

Genuine question

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Still no thoughts on this video from anyone who thinks change can't sometimes be negative.

If it can happen mere miles from Paris, it's not illogical to think it could happen in a few towns in the U.K.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

listermint wrote: »
    3months on Stephen a former Irish man

Which he is not. He may have Irish background but no more Irish then Orange Order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller Returns

Omackeral wrote: »
    Still no thoughts on this video from anyone who thinks change can't sometimes be negative.

If it can happen mere miles from Paris, it's not illogical to think it could happen in a few towns in the U.K.

They never address this point about integration/identity because they know they haven't got a leg to stand on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Except that he didn't break any laws. Even the Senior judges said he was railroaded. So you agree with locking up people for political reasons?

Except he did break laws. One he already was sentenced for and another he pleaded guilty to. The judges did not say he was railroaded. I look forward to seeing that quote if I'm wrong though. They said that the speed of the court proceedings gave rise to a risk that procedure wasn't followed. They also recognised that the judge was doing what he thought necessary to protect the ongoing trial. They also said that Robinson's breach was serious and he could get a longer sentence.
    deco nate wrote: »
    The last part, yes.
    But it has to be by the law. The judge didn't follow the law, that was why he was released. It was a kangaroo court.

Can't you see that?

It was obvious at a time, and many pointed it out to you about how he was arrested and sentence in 5 hours.
    But you kept question posters about it and asking for proof, even when links were given(from non main stream) you and others asked/told posters it was not real/fake news until, what was it? 5 days later??

I love reading this thread and others. Learn more every day.

I've looked back over all my posts in this thread. I can find no instance of what you are talking about. Can you help me out. The only news source I can find me criticising is InfoWars. What posts of mine are you referring to exactly?

It can be extremely negative in some cases.

It can be. That doesn't mean it will be or it most likely will be.

Countries have a national identity. France, Britain, Ireland etc When immigrants arrive in large numbers that identity changes. I already gave you the example of white flight from London because people felt like strangers in their own city. Her's another example

So tell me what parts of the national identity you are talking about. What part of Britains national identity has been lost because of immigration? What part of Irelands identity do you fear will be lost?

You'd think he'd be used to it by now.

I actually think it stands to someone if they had a bad time in prison. It means they aren't completely beyond redemption.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Probably annoys the ****e out of a bunch ye that there was gays and lesbians amongst them.

The f##k is this bollix ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

3months on Stephen a former Irish man.

He was born in Luton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller Returns

So tell me what parts of the national identity you are talking about. What part of Britains national identity has been lost because of immigration? What part of Irelands identity do you fear will be lost?
    I already answered this question.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭Taytoland

I'd love if they tried that around these parts, see what happens to them.

• Advertisement

I already answered this question.

You mean this?

the way people dress, the religion, the language they speak

People in England still speak English almost exclusively. Christianity is still the dominant religion by a fact of 12 over Islam. And English people still wear regular English clothes. So in reality, the national identity hasn't changed in the slightest. What you seem to be afraid of is having to share a country with people who aren't like you. Take a leaf out of Taytolands book and be more positive about immigration.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Taytoland wrote: »

It's going to happen one day eventually its a numbers game. We have to time to stop it before it happens on this island but most seem to think we're immune from this type of thing happening here, cause yknow we're irish and everybody loves us.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

thebull85 wrote: »
    It's going to happen one day eventually its a numbers game. We have to time to stop it before it happens on this island but most seem to think we're immune from this type of thing happening here, cause yknow we're irish and everybody loves us.
    If it can happen in France, Belgium and Sweden, it can happen here.

If you mean Ireland I reckon they get same reaction as France.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

If you mean Ireland I reckon they get same reaction as France.

Why are people in the west so weak that they will accept this? Its embarassing. Im alright jack mentality.

Why are people in the west so weak that they will accept this? Its embarassing. Im alright jack mentality.

The Catholic Guilt as they call it.

Ireland would be last country to upset anyone let's be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Considering some of our Councils have taken to buying property from land owners to evict tenants in order to house the migrants [A couple with an 18month old child {Woman was pregnant with her second} were evicted in mooncoin recently]and there has been no protests or anything. I think its safe to say that the Irish reaction would be exactly as Conor McGregor put it: "YOU'LL DO ****IN NUTHIN!!!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

You would be branded a racist.

Because many in the West have been brainwashed to feel guilty and hate themselves for stuff that happened hundreds of years ago. Slavery [even though we were the first ones to end. Its still being practiced in Africa and parts of the Middle East to this day. Colonization,etc.] Now you even see the BBC that Britain isn't the homeland to British. Apparently Whites aren't Indigenous to Europe. We're all living on conquered land. And we should give up our Countries. And that the world will be a much better place when the White Race is extinct [hence the huge celebrations when Abortion passed here.]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Because many in the West have been brainwashed to feel guilty and hate themselves for stuff that happened hundreds of years ago. Slavery [even though we were the first ones to end. Its still being practiced in Africa and parts of the Middle East to this day. Colonization,etc.] Now you even see the BBC that Britain isn't the homeland to British. Apparently Whites aren't Indigenous to Europe. We're all living on conquered land. And we should give up our Countries. And that the world will be a much better place when the White Race is extinct [hence the huge celebrations when Abortion passed here.]
    You're talking about brainwashing while sounding like a regular on Stormfront...

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »
    You're talking about brainwashing while sounding like a regular on Stormfront...

You're a fool if you think that's not what'going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

search?q=laughing+cat&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYqJiQ4tPcAhWDgVwKHSN6D6QQ_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=886#imgrc=w5tBkk57G-_WnM:
    ............... And that the world will be a much better place when the White Race is extinct [hence the huge celebrations when Abortion passed here.]

Classic.
    search?q=laughing+cat&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYqJiQ4tPcAhWDgVwKHSN6D6QQ_AUICigB&biw=1600&bih=886#imgrc=w5tBkk57G-_WnM:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭h2005

So that's what the referendum was really about then! Jesus Christ:rolleyes:

You're a fool if you think that's not what'going on.

Grand job, as a person who canvassed on the 8th amendment, I am confident I was not engaging in conspiracy to wipe out white people... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Can I be the first to welcome Alex Jones to Boards.ie...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Because many in the West have been brainwashed to feel guilty and hate themselves for stuff that happened hundreds of years ago. Slavery [even though we were the first ones to end. Its still being practiced in Africa and parts of the Middle East to this day. Colonization,etc.] Now you even see the BBC that Britain isn't the homeland to British. Apparently Whites aren't Indigenous to Europe. We're all living on conquered land. And we should give up our Countries. And that the world will be a much better place when the White Race is extinct B]hence the huge celebrations when Abortion passed here.[/B

That george soros conspiracy gets more stupid every time i hear it.

Odhinn wrote: »

Classic.

So got that number on how many migrants are deported once tgeir asylum applications are rejected yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,017 ✭✭✭Odhinn

So got that number on how many migrants are deported once tgeir asylum applications are rejected yet?

Can't help you there, the George Soros post natal white abortion van is coming for me and I have to hide.

How's extinction going for you?

• Advertisement

Odhinn wrote: »
    Can't help you there, the George Soros post natal white abortion van is coming for me and I have to hide.

For adults you just get abducted and injected with the foreign gene. It makes you stop wearing jeans and listening to pop music.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement