Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

so nobody then?

Hmmmm no, no.

AfterLife wrote: »
    The only people I've seen show any concern for the victims in this entire thread are the ones opposing Tommy and his antics potentially causing a mistral.

Oh he is a prick in his own right. I'm no fan. But in fairness I rather be in a room with him though as Scummy as he is then a bunch of Children lovers.

Maybe I'm in a minority in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Its all alt right

wes wrote: »
    Sure I agree, but that didn't happen here. He was under a suspended sentence and broke the terms of it, hence his arrest.

Was he not arrested for ‘breach of peace' and not for breaking the terms of his suspended sentence?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Was he not arrested for ‘breach of peace' and not for breaking the terms of his suspended sentence?

Yeah my mistake there, the breach of the peace would violate the terms of a suspended sentence, and hence him being locked up quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

No bother with people slamming Tommy.

However when yer happier to see him in jail then Peados then it you who needs looks I'm mirror

Nobody is happy about the Grooming gangs and Sex Ring in Rochdale/ Rotherham and elsewhere,we all want to see those vermin get what they deserve. Tommy Robinson and his buddies in the EDL/BNP/National Front etc however, deserve nothing but contempt.

I find it both hilarious and sad the praising of some Irish people of members of the British far right, the same scum whom directed campaigns of hatred against the Irish community in Britain for decades.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

He was arrested for breach of the peace and I'd imagine the terms of his suspended sentence include 'don't get arrested you gobsh*te'.

Hammar wrote: »
    Nobody is happy about the Grooming gangs and Sex Ring in Rochdale/ Rotherham and elsewhere,we all want to see those vermin get what they deserve. Tommy Robinson and his buddies in the EDL/BNP/National Front etc however, deserve nothing but contempt.

I find it both hilarious and sad the praising of some Irish people of members of the British far right, the same scum whom directed campaigns of hatred against the Irish community in Britain for decades.

Fair play and I agree on both counts. Just pity others don't.

No bother with people slamming Tommy.

However when yer happier to see him in jail then Peados then it you who needs looks I'm mirror

Likewise when you're more outraged about Tommy Robinson being arrested than the chance that peados could get off because of a mistrial or their victims identity could be outed because of his actions, you should take a look in the mirror.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Initially yes. The officer who arrested him wouldn't know the details of his suspended sentence.

Likewise when you're more outraged about Tommy Robinson being arrested than the chance that peados could get off because of a mistrial or their victims identity could be outed because of his actions, you should take a look in the mirror.

Try harder

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Tommy Robinson has associated with people from every race its Islam he despises which is not or never has been a race why is opposing a totalitarian ideology such an issue in the UK its supposed to be a democracy.

Mutant z wrote: »
    Tommy Robinson has associated with people from every race its Islam he despises which is not or never has been a race why is opposing a totalitarian ideology such an issue in the UK its supposed to be a democracy.

Except that is not true. He has also said racist **** about Irish people. For the life of me, I don't not understand why people would defend a guy who hates this country as much as he does Muslims. Bizarre altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Hammar

Is that the same Tommy Robinson whom was a member of the BNP???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Except that is not true. He has also said racist **** about Irish people. For the life of me, I don't not understand why people would defend a guy who hates this country as much as he does Muslims. Bizarre altogether.

You're being dishonest there, when has he said he hates Ireland ?
    And also this EDL crap - he left the EDL, he no longer represents them, yet the media always report him as EDL EDL EDL!!!

Do the media report on Maajid Nawaz as "Former Muslim Brotherhood" member ?

They do in their hole!!

Hammar wrote: »

Is that the same Tommy Robinson whom was a member of the BNP???
    As some were formally members of the communist party so what's your point.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/revealed-the-irish-face-of-the-english-defence-league-edl-7232

"He has also posted a string of anti-Irish slurs and remarks.

"In one message he claims his parents would be “in Ireland picking potatoes and eating cabbages”, if they hadn’t moved to England.

"Another post is used to inform his followers that “cos of all this abuse from plastic paddys we are taking a tidy mob to England Ireland on 29th.”"

Hyperbole.

Hyperbole.

The post above yours says otherwise, but continue defending a man, who hates Irish people are much as he does Muslims.

Hyperbole.

The post above yours says otherwise, but continue defending a man, who hates Irish people are much as he does Muslims.
    I highly doubt TR has any deep rooted hatred for Irish People.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I know you love this line of reasoning but it's a load of ****e.

It's a fact. Bury your head all you want. Islam is NOT a race.

And also this EDL crap - he left the EDL, he no longer represents them, yet the media always report him as EDL EDL EDL!!!

Not being dishonest, about him hating Ireland, just more aware about the type of man Yaxley-Lennon is. than you are. super_furry posted a link on his Anti-Irish comments in reply to you.

He hasn't changed his views at all. He is saying the same garbage he said back then. BTW, didn't mention the EDL in anyways.
    Do the media report on Maajid Nawaz as "Former Muslim Brotherhood" member ?

They do in their hole!!

He actually changed his views, and isn't saying the same crap as he did as when he was a member.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

Omackeral wrote: »
    It's a fact. Bury your head all you want. Islam is NOT a race.

I never said it Was!

I highly doubt TR has any deep rooted hatred for Irish People.

His words say otherwise.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/revealed-the-irish-face-of-the-english-defence-league-edl-7232

"He has also posted a string of anti-Irish slurs and remarks.

"In one message he claims his parents would be “in Ireland picking potatoes and eating cabbages”, if they hadn’t moved to England.

"Another post is used to inform his followers that “cos of all this abuse from plastic paddys we are taking a tidy mob to England Ireland on 29th.”"

How's any of that racist? It's scummy and ignorant but how is it racist? Some people just love calling everything racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

How's any of that racist? It's scummy and ignorant but how is it racist? Some people just love calling everything racist.

Some people can't see that abusing brown, black and Irish people in the UK is racist. I'd imagine most of these people are culturally deficient themselves. The type that jump on any opportunity to abuse travellers in this country, you know the type? They might think about reading a history book or two for starters.

Potatoes and cabbages were used in racist imagery that has been used against Irish people in the past. The simple fact is that there are a lot of racist assholes out there, and they know full well what there saying.

Again, Irish people defending a guy who hates them, because he also hates Muslims is pretty hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Nobody said it was. They said it was anti-irish. Which it was. It was a response to this

And to other posters who dismissed statements about Stephen being anti-irish. Sure how could he be, his mother was irish. Your mistake is to try and assume some kind of logic behind what the knuckle-dragging cretin says.

Some people can't see that abusing brown, black and Irish people in the UK is racist. I'd imagine most of these people are culturally deficient themselves. They might think about reading a book or two for starters.

Ah, the vague approach. Very good. How is saying you're gonna take a tidy mob to England vs Ireland racist? It's the words of a skanger alright but it's not racist. Saying your family would be picking potatoes in Ireland is ignorant. It's hardly racist. Good man.

• Advertisement

Nobody said it was.

wes did. He's said it more than once. I think they're the words of a scrote bag, don't get it twisted, but I don't think it's racist.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement