Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Healy Raes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Well you seem to care enough to respond within 5 minutes.

Have a wonderful day.

You are missing the point, its not they themselves that anyone should have an issue with, its the voters.

They do very well because they play to an audience ita a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,923 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

• Registered Users Posts: 21,231 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Reports yesterday suggest MM has already pencilled in their 2 votes. When they attend, of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Haters :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,314 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Well you seem to care enough to respond within 5 minutes.

Have a wonderful day.

The poster responded when they presumably saw the post, if it had been two hours later would it have made any difference to their point?
    You may have made the weakest point I’ve ever seen on the internet.

salmocab wrote: »
    The poster responded when they presumably saw the post, if it had been two hours later would it have made any difference to their point?
    You may have made the weakest point I’ve ever seen on the internet.

Oh you should read back, plenty more

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

mariaalice wrote: »
    You are missing the point, its not they themselves that anyone should have an issue with, its the voters.

They do very well because they play to an audience ita a game.

They listen to their voters

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

When it suits their existing agenda they "seem " to. In reality it is the voters who are listening to them but don't realise it; or rather they happen to think the same way.
    goat2 wrote: »
    They listen to their voters

• Registered Users Posts: 7,923 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

https://twitter.com/electionlit/status/1217894722078834688

Looks like the two lads are running for election again.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭Bellview

https://twitter.com/electionlit/status/1217894722078834688

Looks like the two lads are running for election again.

and both will be elected... especially as East Kerry is open territory.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

The Healy Raes are not that different that the other TDs.

Its just that they are more transparent , so easier to see in all their glory .

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭liosnagceann75

Poor Micheal is holding a general election fundraiser for his supporters. €30 a ticket or 2 for €50. First prize €1000. The poor man is struggling to pay for his election posters, flyers, telephone calls, petrol and other expenses.

Poor Micheal is holding a general election fundraiser for his supporters. €30 a ticket or 2 for €50. First prize €1000. The poor man is struggling to pay for his election posters, flyers, telephone calls, petrol and other expenses.
    Tis a wonder he didn’t try the Two for 70 Euro !

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭liosnagceann75

blinding wrote: »
    Tis a wonder he didn’t try the Two for 70 Euro !

I thought the same myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

I don't know what upsets you geniuses so much.

You have already pointed out that the majority of people in Kerry are stupid, you have agreed that MHR is a very clever transparent man, who's better to represent us us simple Kerry Folk ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

SlowBlowin wrote: »

You have already pointed out that the majority of people in Kerry are stupid, you have agreed that MHR is a very clever transparent man, who's better to represent us us simple Kerry Folk ?

Maybe one who isn't getting them to pay for the things he's told them he's getting for them "from dem up in Dubilin".

First prize for the raffle is that cranky cow that put him in hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭mgn

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/election-2020/micheal-healy-rae-launches-30-raffle-draw-to-fund-election-campaign-38868363.html

Looks like Michael wants the people of Kerry to pay for his election bid, this must be a new low for someone who is one of the wealthiest TDs in the country, worth over an estimated 5 million
    Every time he stands up in the Dail or gives an interview its all about the poor people of Kerry, yet he has no problem with asking them for donations.
    Known Healy-Rae he will properly make money out of it.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,868 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Thread merged - don't think we need 2 separate threads on the Healy Raes in the run up to an election

• Advertisement

mgn wrote: »
    https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/election-2020/micheal-healy-rae-launches-30-raffle-draw-to-fund-election-campaign-38868363.html

Looks like Michael wants the people of Kerry to pay for his election bid, this must be a new low for someone who is one of the wealthiest TDs in the country, worth over an estimated 5 million
    Every time he stands up in the Dail or gives an interview its all about the poor people of Kerry, yet he has no problem with asking them for donations.
    Seems to be taking a Liberty there alright . Thats the problem about sending that fella to Dublin = Not only will he learn them , he’ll learn as well:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭Bellview

mgn wrote: »

what happened to the leaders allowance he gets as an independent ... basically proves he has no shame .. from reports last year he is a millionaire landlord and he is now selling raffle tickets so he maintains his millionaire lifestyle

WHo said the people are Kerry are stupid?

Seeing as you are such a fan. When the boyo land around maybe you could ask the two questions below and post the answers. It would be interesting

1. What are you doing about getting jobs into Kerry so the young people don't have to move away?
    2. What legislation do you plan in the next term which will help Kerry?

That is something I would expect every TD in the country can answer. Any chance we will see what they respond with?

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    WHo said the people are Kerry are stupid?

Seeing as you are such a fan. When the boyo land around maybe you could ask the two questions below and post the answers. It would be interesting

1. What are you doing about getting jobs into Kerry so the young people don't have to move away?
    2. What legislation do you plan in the next term which will help Kerry?

That is something I would expect every TD in the country can answer. Any chance we will see what they respond with?

Hello again.

I really don't want to do all your work again, why cant you just read like everyone else ? OK, on the last few pages posters are saying its the voters fault for electing them etc etc, implying you all know better than us folk. Earlier in this thread, we were called mud savages etc.

With regard to your last two questions, YES I will ask him, its very easy as he listens and is approachable (all the time - not just during elections), you can sit down and discuss anything that concerns you. That's the job of a TD in my opinion, to listen to their constituents and help/represent. I will let you know the result.

Now do me a favour, next time YOUR TD sits down for 10 minutes with you in private, and asks you what concerns you and is there anything he can do to represent you better, can you ask him what he is doing for Kerry jobs ? MHR is slagged off on this thread for not having a national agenda and focusing on Kerry and not the country as a whole, whats your guy doing ? Is he sorting out the drugs and violence in Dublin (good job there) ? You know there would be a lot more Tourist jobs in Kerry if Dublin was not so full of coke, murders and Mexican style violence.

Hello again.

I really don't want to do all your work again, why cant you just read like everyone else ? OK, on the last few pages posters are saying its the voters fault for electing them etc etc, implying you all know better than us folk. Earlier in this thread, we were called mud savages etc.

With regard to your last two questions, YES I will ask him, its very easy as he listens and is approachable (all the time - not just during elections), you can sit down and discuss anything that concerns you. That's the job of a TD in my opinion, to listen to their constituents and help/represent. I will let you know the result.

Now do me a favour, next time YOUR TD sits down for 10 minutes with you in private, and asks you what concerns you and is there anything he can do to represent you better, can you ask him what he is doing for Kerry jobs ? MHR is slagged off on this thread for not having a national agenda and focusing on Kerry and not the country as a whole, whats your guy doing ? Is he sorting out the drugs and violence in Dublin (good job there) ? You know there would be a lot more Tourist jobs in Kerry if Dublin was not so full of coke, murders and Mexican style violence.

I don't live in Dublin....:P:P:P:P:P:P

I wonder how tourism was affected when the local Healy Rae decided to beat up a tourist for no reason apart from the fact they are a couple of ignorant pigs??

Is every young person in Kerry supposed to be happy cleaning up hotel rooms after people or working in a bar? not setting your sights high for the young people of Kerry are you? What happens if someone doesnt want to work in a hotel?

Anyway I would love to hear the feedback, let see what they say......

Ohh so you assumed I thought you live in Dublin because I suggested the matter of Dublin crime/drugs as MHR is criticised for focusing on Kerry, you REALLY think your TD should do local work !!! Straight over your head, and Kerry people are stupid :o:o:o:o

Yes you are quite right, tourism only provides Bar and hotel work, what did the Romans ever do for us hey ? Think about it.

Ireland has different counties and landscapes, history and culture, it makes sound business sense to focus on your strong points. In Kerry's case that's obvious, its the landscape, the farming, and nature. I think Kerry does a good job given resources. In the real world there will be very few nuclear science jobs, or financial services jobs in Kerry. I know the lack or parity upsets you but its just how the real world is, for example there is not much trawler work in Carlow, and no matter how much you blame Pat Deering thats unlikely to change.

Thats just how real life is with current resources, we cant provide every opportunity to everyone, everywhere. If that were true we would bulldoze roads through the rain forests to reach those poor tribes without RTE1, and an equal opportunities employer. Think of those poor Eskimo children, no job futures.... Forget Kerry, what about the poor children raised on the Irish off shore islands !!! They should be sized immediately, they have no future, other than a life away from crime and drugs in the beautiful countryside.

Ohh so you assumed I thought you live in Dublin because I suggested the matter of Dublin crime/drugs as MHR is criticised for focusing on Kerry, you REALLY think your TD should do local work !!! Straight over your head, and Kerry people are stupid :o:o:o:o

Yes you are quite right, tourism only provides Bar and hotel work, what did the Romans ever do for us hey ? Think about it.

Ireland has different counties and landscapes, history and culture, it makes sound business sense to focus on your strong points. In Kerry's case that's obvious, its the landscape, the farming, and nature. I think Kerry does a good job given resources. In the real world there will be very few nuclear science jobs, or financial services jobs in Kerry. I know the lack or parity upsets you but its just how the real world is, for example there is not much trawler work in Carlow, and no matter how much you blame Pat Deering thats unlikely to change.

Thats just how real life is with current resources, we cant provide every opportunity to everyone, everywhere. If that were true we would bulldoze roads through the rain forests to reach those poor tribes without RTE1, and an equal opportunities employer. Think of those poor Eskimo children, no job futures.... Forget Kerry, what about the poor children raised on the Irish off shore islands !!! They should be sized immediately, they have no future, other than a life away from crime and drugs in the beautiful countryside.

.nobody said Kerry people are stupid but you just keeping posting it....didn’t read the rest as rubbish

See how you get on with questions and come back to us

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    .nobody said Kerry people are stupid but you just keeping posting it....didn’t read the rest as rubbish

See how you get on with questions and come back to us

Excellent debating techniques "I didnt read it as its rubbish", that coupled with the "no body said Kerry people were stupid" then if you read the thread from the start its obvious. I can only deduce you find reading difficult.

I hope your TD meeting goes well, make sure to give him biscuits.

Plenty financial services jobs in Kerry, Fexco.

• Advertisement

Excellent debating techniques "I didnt read it as its rubbish", that coupled with the "no body said Kerry people were stupid" then if you read the thread from the start its obvious. I can only deduce you find reading difficult.

I hope your TD meeting goes well, make sure to give him biscuits.

As you have shown on all previous "discussion" you just ignore any question that might be a bit difficult to answer and go off on a ramble. Which is exactly what you done....hence why I ignored

As I said, come back with some answer from the Healy Raes and we can have a discussion

I will ignore the rest of the childish gibberish ;)

Advertisement