Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Money in the Bank 2018 (Spoilers)

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Decent enough show, but the briefcase shots from Bliss to Jax were just so weak looking that it really took away from that segment (Ronda's on Raw weren't much better).

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Mod Note: You can get the same point across writing f***. Judicious/v infrequent use might be ok, but don't take the p***! Cheers

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Huge credit to Rousey. She is just plain good at this too. Best Nia Jax match I've seen for example and given it's (Rousey's) her first singles match that speaks volumes.

Not looking forward to Jax/Bliss again but it did work that it was her cashing in on Jax even if her briefcase shots looked weak AF, thankfully im sure they will play up how Rousey and the Armbar had weakened Jax before this point anyway. Speaking of the womens money in the bank... The crowd clearly wanted Becky to win it. Feel she could be the Female version of Daniel Bryan. The crowd love her but she isn't pushed. If she was though she could get a better reaction than probably all bar maybe Ronda.

Is the Reigns experiment over?

okay, I know the answer is no but Braun winning the briefcase to me indicates he is the next Universal champ, not "The uncrowned champion" or whatever they are calling Reigns and tbh I doubt they will wait too long cos they won't want to keep paying Lesnar so much to only be around every so often and have the belt not on shows as a result.

Summerslam Reigns will probably get one final shot and although he could still win then I doubt he is leaving with the belt. If that was the plan why not Mania or the GRR, plus if that was the plan they probably wouldn't have needed to give the briefcase to Braun and sure even if Reigns did win Braun could still cash in on him but if he doesn't win i'd still see Braun cashing in on Brock.

Monster in the Bank still sounds stupid though.

Also a little annoyed they didn't give Shinsuke one win over AJ on PPV during their feud which really should be over now but the match itself was decent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

why would he lesnar retains on countout

This is WWE they can do what they like. If they wanted that to happen it can happen.
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    But, yeah, Ronda was impressive. Hope we get to see her more often in the ring.

Find any Raw guy with the briefcase a bad idea due to the title rarely being on the show. Imagine if someone like Owens had the title and every time he hears Braun's music, goes running into the crowd.

Edit: Just want to say, I was thinking/hoping that Kofi was a decoy and Big E would enter the ring late to grab the briefcase as the real entrant.

re: Rousey I completely agree. I hope RR is put into a feud that will play to her strengths and allow her to develop her character and if necessary keep her away from the title for the time being so that come Royal Rumble etc she can move up card and be in title picture around WM time.

re: Owens great idea. Could be done with very few RAW wrestlers though to make it believable

re: your edit - why would they do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,801 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just to get the briefcase and since there was no official confirmation that Kofi was the entrant. It's a heelish move though

• Advertisement
Advertisement