Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Money in the Bank 2018 (Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

sky88 wrote: »
    I think nak vs aj will be good just not enough to stay up. Although if the mens is on before it id be tempted to stay up as my dream scernario is finn winning then cashing in on aj with the good brothers turning on aj.

Not sure if they mentioned they could cash in on eithier brands champions

To be honest, I had forgotten about Styles/Nakamura, what's this their 4th match post Mania, it's now or never for Nakamura, either win or go to the back of the line, give someone else a crack at A.J.

Finn winning and cashing in on A.J and taking The Good Brothers with him? I'd dig that, but WWE, it'd start hot, then slowly fumbled, then half arsed/forgotten..

MITB winners should be able to cash in on either champion.. Although the men only have one Championship to cash in for as the Universal Championship, well it's probably sitting on Brock Lesnar's mantle piece gathering dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

No interest in AJ/Nakamura anymore. It was advertised as the dream match, they've fought 3 times, all have underwhelmed and the feud centres around ballshots. Load of crap from WWE and AJ/Nakamura in terms of actual performances.

The two ladder matches are the only thing that hold any interest to me.

Fear for the Ronda/Nia match. That could get messy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

J. Marston wrote: »
    No interest in AJ/Nakamura anymore. It was advertised as the dream match, they've fought 3 times, all have underwhelmed and the feud centres around ballshots. Load of crap from WWE and AJ/Nakamura in terms of actual performances.

The two ladder matches are the only thing that hold any interest to me.

Fear for the Ronda/Nia match. That could get messy.

Their matches got progressively better, the Saudi one and the backlash one were real strong. Not their fault they were booked to have sh*t finishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

What time is this starting at tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

lycan238 wrote: »
    What time is this starting at tonight?

Midnight.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

11pm pre-show, PPV starts at midnight

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Midnight.
    Virtanen wrote: »
    11pm pre-show, PPV starts at midnight

Cheers for some reason I thought 1am start. thanks I hope its worth staying up for

Reigns/Jinder might be entertaining due to seeing how hard Chicago shít on it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,415 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Good point. That match will be a bomb site.

I'm expecting Elias to preform Cult of Personality or something, and declare how much better rock is than Punk, cause Punk sucks....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I hope Vince shîts on the crowd and have them main event. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Loughc wrote: »
    I hope Vince shîts on the crowd and have them main event. :pac:

Give me roman coming out to cult of personality

In all seriousness im going to hate the show anytime the crowd chant cm punk

• Registered Users Posts: 28,801 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They'll do the Punk chants during the Reigns match. I probably won't notice as that's likely to be one I skip through quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Booking Reigns & Jinder in Chicago shows either good awareness or an incredible lack of awareness. I presume Vince is looking to get that outrage from the people. It seems beyond the realms of possibility that the people in the inner circle are not well aware of the reaction they're inviting by putting that match there.

Ordinarily I would find the Punk chants irritating but they are inviting it here so it won't bother me.

First CM Punk chants of the night. That did not take long

• Registered Users Posts: 28,801 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Elias will be the most likely to put Punk down. He's the likeable heel who always criticises the hometown hero

• Registered Users Posts: 3,051 ✭✭✭ThePott

He's done it before too, seems like the easiest option although Jinder/Roman are going to get bombarded with Punk chants

You can be sure WWE have spent the week coming up with a few zingers if they need it.

Stephanie, an annoying as she is, shook them so good 2 years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Bryan up first, if he doesn’t go over here it’s going to deflate the crowd for the rest of the show I’d imagine.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Bryan up first, if he doesn’t go over here it’s going to deflate the crowd for the rest of the show I’d imagine.

Yep thats totally going to happen isnt it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Big Cass’ selling though...... yikes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Every move feels so telegraphed with Cass.

He sold the heel hook pretty well. Having said that, the move should be an instant tap when it’s locked in though, like it is in real life. You can’t treat it like a submission where you struggle through it and then break out or tap. A heel hook should be lethal.

Kevin Owens got more heat for saying he didn’t like pancakes than most heels do for anything. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

did this start at midnight for the main PPV ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Yep due to new extended ppv show length

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

are they all 4 hours now?

The man has vertigo Lashley, you evil bastard.

Itssoeasy wrote: »

Yep due to new extended ppv show length
    Well feck that. I was waiting for 1am for it to start. What was the first match as I'm watching lashley vs Sami zyn at the moment.

• Advertisement

rhonda movie plug.

Advertisement