Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster v Munster Semi final Build up thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭brocbrocach

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Yup, it's no fun at all throwing the towel in this early. These sorts of posts should be kicked out of the thread...

rRoOR6.gif

Hahaha!! Who was that? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

Zzippy wrote: »

It was O'Gara of course. Duncan McRae's old pal! Got cited for it and was suspended for a game.

Zzippy wrote: »

O'Gara!

Cox had left the shoulder in a few minutes earlier so it wasn't completely out of the blue. Think he got cited but can't remember if there was a ban.

• Advertisement

I thought it might be but couldn't remember ever seeing that clip before. LOL.

Did something similar in a hurling match once so I understand the frustration. No cameras or citing officer though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 acucobol

Why has game not been moved to the Aviva?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

acucobol wrote: »

Munster just returned some of their allocation. That is an indication of why.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Because theres no need.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Too soon to organise a match there, needs a bigger turn around and also time to sell 45,000 tickets...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,674 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

More Communions down south this weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If there even was a slim chance to move it to the Aviva it would have immediately been killed by the Munster turnout for their home quarter against Edinburgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Clegg wrote: »
    More Communions down south this weekend?

Sports days, loads of them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭jacothelad

Great photo of the best fullback in Ireland.

Yes but you can only see his left arm.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

If there even was a slim chance to move it to the Aviva it would have immediately been killed by the Munster turnout for their home quarter against Edinburgh.
    There was never a chance really. It was the RDS well before any playoff game took place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

I watched that Mun v Edin gif about 10-15 times before I saw the trip :D

Boscoirl wrote: »

Dark Arts TM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,313 ✭✭✭Tefral

I have a season ticket and I have been to every Munster home game, spent money and travelled to Bordeaux, but i just couldnt be bothered travelling up to the RDS. Most people I know in the exact same boat are the same. I just shelled out for next years season ticket too so my Munster spend this year is maxed.

Ill cheer them on from the local and be delighted i dont have to deal with the traffic going up and down to dublin because its just too expensive to stay up there.

Tefral wrote: »
    I have a season ticket and I have been to every Munster home game, spent money and travelled to Bordeaux, but i just couldnt be bothered travelling up to the RDS. Most people I know in the exact same boat are the same. I just shelled out for next years season ticket too so my Munster spend this year is maxed.

Ill cheer them on from the local and be delighted i dont have to deal with the traffic going up and down to dublin because its just too expensive to stay up there.

May as well move the final to the RDS if Munster qualify so, if that's the attitude! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

I am going driving a Porsche around Mondello on Sat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 stpauli

Save me from the thieving bastard Dublin hotels !
    €€€€€€€

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Tefral wrote: »

#bestfansintheworld ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Boscoirl wrote: »
    A trip? :D

bishop-brennan-kenmare.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,176 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Obviously some people have never paid for a hotel in Cork or Kerry where the local industry has moved on from fleecing sheep to fleecing anyone who happens to be native to elsewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

Buer wrote: »
    Obviously some people have never paid for a hotel in Cork or Kerry where the local industry has moved on from fleecing sheep to fleecing anyone who happens to be native to elsewhere!

I got 5 nights in Brussels and flights for what 3 nights would have cost me in Jury's on Parnell St... Dubs could be world shearing champions

• Subscribers Posts: 40,995 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I got 5 nights in Brussels and flights for what 3 nights would have cost me in Jury's on Parnell St... Dubs could be world shearing champions

Ah but who the fcuk wants to go to Brussels!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Herpes Free Since03

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Ah but who the fcuk wants to go to Brussels!!!

Beer and chocolate ;)

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Buer wrote: »

I notice you didn’t mention limerick...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Try London. You'd be staying in a flea pit with one tarnished star for twice the price of Parnell St.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭irelandrover

prawnsambo wrote: »
    Try London. You'd be staying in a flea pit with one tarnished star for twice the price of Parnell St.

Dublin is the third most expensive city in europe for hotels, ahead of london.

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2018/05/amsterdam-hotels-are-most-expensive-european-survey-finds/

Advertisement