Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time to do you get up at? Working and off days included...

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

griffin100 wrote: »
    4am up to 3 weekday mornings a week for kids swim training. Sleep in car from 5-7 while they train or go for a run. Get home and then off to work myself. Weekdays when their not training usually get up around 7.30.

Weekends depends on matches and swim galas. If I get a lie in until 9-10 once a week I'm lucky.

I love my bed, but find I don't need as much sleep as I used to as I get older.

NAH!?
    You hate your bed, your gonna run yourself into the ground.
    Fair play to you tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,889 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

griffin100 wrote: »
    4am up to 3 weekday mornings a week for kids swim training. Sleep in car from 5-7 while they train or go for a run.

Absolutely **** that shyte.

"Kids, you can go swimming at Stupid O'Clock as soon as you're old enough to get yourself there and back as quiet as mice. Otherwise, here's a football".

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭crossmolinalad

7 days a week at 6 in the morning all life long and going to bed at 23.00 hour at night
    lucky dog in here Make a pot of coffee first and take a long walk with her
    Come back around 6.45 giving her food and take a coffee and make breakfast another coffee and in the mean time the rest is up
    Leaving mon/fri at 8.15 the house
    Cant do things at home in just 30 minutes before going to work

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Bed for 2am.

Alarm for 7:30.

Let the dog out for a piddle, bundle her into the car for 7:50, at work for 8:00.

Advertisement