Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin bus driver attacked

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Some may do but they're not meant to. If they do they are doing so at their own risk and if they get attacked it's considered their fault and they will not be entitled to any compo if they are attacked.

There you go again, blaming the victim. Please point out where it’s “considered their fault” in some official document?

The only person at fault here is the scumbag who attacked the driver. Despite saying you agree with this, you continue to post insulting remarks on what you now feel is the “fault of the driver”. This follows on from your earlier posts blaming him for holding up passengers, taking the law into his own hands and calling him an idiot.

None of us here know the facts surrounding this incident, but I absolutely fail to accept a bus driver cannot stop his bus in the middle of Greystones on a sunny afternoon without fear of being attacked.

As for your repetitive posts “not getting through to people”, well maybe there are not many posters here sharing your views.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭dublinbuster

On a plane or boat, be a scum bag, the law is waiting at the terminus to drag you off to jail, no messing about.
    why do you bus passengers settle for any thing less?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

First comment on this.

What an awful beating that driver took. Absolute evil

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Wish I had this support the few times I've been attacked.

Advertisement