Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Lloyd England exposed was involved in 9/11 false flag event

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This need to be addressed on it's own. We rely on hundreds/thousands of pieces of information, from witnesses, firefighter testimony, air traffic control reports, physical evidence, expert testimony, footage, multiple investigations, wreckage, intelligence, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc to piece together what happened

In my experience, conspiracy theorists selectively ignore ALL of that, straight off the bat believe there is an unspecified conspiracy (unsurprisingly) and work backwards from there to highlight anything that can't be explained, coincidences, "discrepancies", misunderstanding, pseudo science, etc, etc - anything that can DISCREDIT the established version of events in order to promote their often unspecified conspiracy

e.g. If 99 people out of a hundred report seeing some of type plane hit a building, rationale dictates that points towards a plane hitting the building. If one out of that hundred report seeing something else, conspiracy theorists latch onto that

In my experience with this event, self professed truthers have also demonstrated that they will wilfully distort info, selectively crop photos, repeatedly use personal incredulity, manipulate information, act unreasonably, engage in pseudo-science, etc, etc all tricks and techniques to again, discredit the established version of events

So when a passport is found and handed into an officer in the vincinity of Albany street who then writes up a later report detailing this. And that passport later turns out to be one of the hijackers identified from countless other means and evidence. Then that is one piece of information among thousands that works to build the case.

None of those people you talk about is involved in the plot they are just bystanders to a major event on the day.

Flight 77 left the airport at 8.20am and did not crash till 9.37 ( government version) That over a 1 hour 17 minutes. What was the delay caused by?

Flight 11 8.00 am left the airport and crashed at 8.46am 46 minutes
    Flight 175 8.14 left airport crashed at 9.01am roughly same time (strange coincidence?)

Regarding the passport. It was handed to a detective and how did this man who found the passport know he was a police officer? The man ran off without being questioned so we cannot verify who he was and how he found the passport. Police claim it was most likely found on Vesey Street.

King Mob wrote: »
    So why would they need him to say that?
    Did the plane not knock down poles?
    Was the plane not coming from the direction claimed in the official story?

So exactly how large is the no fly zone around the Pentagon and how long would it take a plane to be shot down?

I told you the plane circled the Pentagon (government version) and came in low in a southward direction. It knocked down poles on that side (southward) if the plane came in a north direction ( speculated based on eyewitnesses accounts) those poles would not have got knocked down by a plane.

Not long I believe their SAMs at the Pentagon, to shoot down targets.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,218 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I told you the plane circled the Pentagon (government version) and came in low in a southward direction. It knocked down poles on that side (southward) if the plane came in a north direction ( speculated based on eyewitnesses accounts) those poles would not have got knocked down by a plane.
    Why did they want to make people believe the plane came from a different direction from where it did?

Why have only one random taxi driver as a witness when everyone else would be telling a different story?
    Not long I believe their SAMs at the Pentagon, to shoot down targets.
    Again, I am asking you a direct simple question and you are ignoring it.
    How big is the no fly zone around the pentagon?
    1 mile?
    2 miles?
    10 miles?

If you do not know, please say so.

Why did they want to make people believe the plane came from a different direction from where it did?

Why have only one random taxi driver as a witness when everyone else would be telling a different story?

Again, I am asking you a direct simple question and you are ignoring it.
    How big is the no fly zone around the pentagon?
    1 mile?
    2 miles?
    10 miles?

If you do not know, please say so.

I don't know if the government is right, but multiple witnesses place the plane coming in from a northern direction, that why truthers question the flight path of flight 77.

We don't know the true involvement of Lloyd England how deep it goes. This could be a pre-arranged setup he had with them before the attacks? What he said off camera is highly suspicious though that he was used by men with money to plan something that day!

I don't know me is not in the American military. What we do know is sensitive sites around Washington are protected by no-fly zones for unauthorised planes.

When on walls clocks were removed from the Pentagon debris. Three clocks had stopped at 9.31 am exactly. The government said the attack took place at 9.37am. This is just another weird inconsistency that may not mean much, but also could be evidence of when the real attack took place?

• Advertisement

I don't know if the government is right, but multiple witnesses place the plane coming in from a northern direction, that why truthers question the flight path of flight 77.
    No such witnesses exist.

It makes zero sense for the government to try to lie about the direction the plane came from. There's no benefit to doing so and there is no way they could make it convincing.
    We don't know the true involvement of Lloyd England how deep it goes. This could be a pre-arranged setup he had with them before the attacks? What he said off camera is highly suspicious though that he was used by men with money to plan something that day!
    But you cannot explain why he would be involved at all. You cannot provide a reason why the government would need him to lie. The conspiracy doesn't make any sense if he is lying, as you cannot explain why they would be doing this.

So why should anyone think he's part of the conspiracy?
    I don't know me is not in the American military. What we do know is sensitive sites around Washington are protected by no-fly zones for unauthorised planes.
    You don't know how big the no fly zones are, but you are sure they exist? That's a bit suspicious.
    I think you are telling fibs.

Where are you getting your information about these no fly zones?
    How do you know that there were missile batteries on the Pentagon on 9/11?
    Is this airport in the no fly zone? http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/lytetrip/Pentagon/flyover%20movie/042.jpg

If so, where are all the reports of the planes getting shot down when they try to use that one runway that puts them over the Pentagon?

Then there is the problem why 8 pilots (co-pilots) never radioed into FAA or closest monitoring station the hijack of their plane. Is like the communications were cut to respond? A distress code only takes a minute to punch in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

When on walls clocks were removed from the Pentagon debris. Three clocks had stopped at 9.31 am exactly. The government said the attack took place at 9.37am. This is just another weird inconsistency that may not mean much, but also could be evidence of when the real attack took place?

Did Lloyd England change them?
    I don't believe anything you or other troofers say, as said above the mount of lies, nonsense and selective evidence that is offered up is unbelievable.
    I'd pity conspiracy theorists if they weren't so repugnant.

Then there is the problem why 8 pilots (co-pilots) never radioed into FAA or closest monitoring station the hijack of their plane. Is like the communications were cut to respond? A distress code only takes a minute to punch in.
    You see, you keep throwing out these factoids as if they were gospel truth, but when we try to pin you down and examine the very first one you threw out, it falls apart.

This is true for all of the random claims you are regurgitating from youtube.

A pile of untrue things doesn't magically becoming true if you make the pile big enough.

No such witnesses exist.

It makes zero sense for the government to try to lie about the direction the plane came from. There's no benefit to doing so and there is no way they could make it convincing.

But you cannot explain why he would be involved at all. You cannot provide a reason why the government would need him to lie. The conspiracy doesn't make any sense if he is lying, as you cannot explain why they would be doing this.

So why should anyone think he's part of the conspiracy?

You don't know how big the no fly zones are, but you are sure they exist? That's a bit suspicious.
    I think you are telling fibs.

Where are you getting your information about these no fly zones?
    How do you know that there were missile batteries on the Pentagon on 9/11?
    Is this airport in the no fly zone? http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/lytetrip/Pentagon/flyover%20movie/042.jpg

If so, where are all the reports of the planes getting shot down when they try to use that one runway that puts them over the Pentagon?

It obvious you never researched 9/11 if you think no eyewitnesses exist their plenty video online if you looked. Obviously, you have not researched the other side version by coming out with a statement like that.

I have given you enough evidence already if you don't want take it onboard that's on you.

• Advertisement

Ipso wrote: »
    Did Lloyd England change them?
    I don't believe anything you or other troofers say, as said above the mount of lies, nonsense and selective evidence that is offered up is unbelievable.
    I'd pity conspiracy theorists if they weren't so repugnant.

Lol you guys are hilarious when Lloyd is not a truther his story used by the American government to back up their claims.

You see, you keep throwing out these factoids as if they were gospel truth, but when we try to pin you down and examine the very first one you threw out, it falls apart.

This is true for all of the random claims you are regurgitating from youtube.

A pile of untrue things doesn't magically becoming true if you make the pile big enough.

Tell me what your version what stopped the pilots from communicating a distress call?

It obvious you never researched 9/11 if you think no eyewitnesses exist their plenty video online if you looked. Obviously, to you have not researched the other side version by coming out with a statement like that.

I have given you enough evidence already if you don't want it onboard thats on you.
    I have researched this topic.

If such witnesses exist, show them. Please provide their names and what they said and a link to a reliable source for these things.
    A 4 hour long Youtube video is not going to be worth my time.

You have not given enough evidence as you are making unfounded and untrue claims and you are ignoring difficult questions.

For example, you have claimed that the pentagon had a missile battery that would shoot down planes that entered it's no fly zone.

This however is not true.

The pentagon never had any such thing as there is an airport literally across the road.

So, can you provide any support for the idea of this missile battery being there on 9/11?
    If not, why do you believe there was one?

I have researched this topic.

If such witnesses exist, show them. Please provide their names and what they said and a link to a reliable source for these things.
    A 4 hour long Youtube video is not going to be worth my time.

You have not given enough evidence as you are making unfounded and untrue claims and you are ignoring difficult questions.

For example, you have claimed that the pentagon had a missile battery that would shoot down planes that entered it's no fly zone.

This however is not true.

The pentagon never had any such thing as there is an airport literally across the road.

So, can you provide any support for the idea of this missile battery being there on 9/11?
    If not, why do you believe there was one?

Rubbish if you had you would not have said what you did you be informed to know what both sides have said on this topic. Look up Craig Ranke you find his videos through him talking to eyewitnesses.

Tell me what your version what stopped the pilots from communicating a distress call?
    You're making the claim, you have to support it.

What codes are you referring to?
    How do you know that they exist? How do you know how they work and how long they take?

How do you know for a fact that they people involved had the time and opportunity to do so?

You're making the claim, you have to support it.

What codes are you referring to?
    How do you know that they exist? How do you know how they work and how long they take?

How do you know for a fact that they people involved had the time and opportunity to do so?

All you do is asking questions, you never explain what you think happened, this a sign of a person trying to deflect.

Rubbish if you had you would not have said what you did you be informed to know what both sides have said on this topic. Look up Craig Ranke you find his videos through him talking to eyewitnesses.
    I stand by my assertion.
    Again, you are providing no references beyond a long winded youtube video and you are dodging questions you cannot answer.

You do not know whether the pentagon ever had any missile batteries.
    You either dreamt that up, or you are repeating what you were told in youtube videos and then never bothered to check.

Every claim you have made will have a similar origin I think...

All you do is asking questions, you never explain what you think happened, this a sign of a person trying to deflect.

No, I'm just trying to see if any of the claims made by conspiracy theorists make sense and stand up to a basic level of questioning and scrutiny.

They rarely do and yours definitely do not.
    My questions just kinda highlight that.

I stand by my assertion.
    Again, you are providing no references beyond a long winded youtube video and you are dodging questions you cannot answer.

You do not know whether the pentagon ever had any missile batteries.
    You either dreamt that up, or you are repeating what you were told in youtube videos and then never bothered to check.

Every claim you have made will have a similar origin I think...

I not going to talk with you till you tell me what stopped the pilot and co-pilot sending a message or radioing to the FAA. Why did they not follow their training on this? How did Hijackers open a closed cockpit door in flight? Answer these we can talk!

Why did they not follow their training on this? How did Hijackers open a closed cockpit door in flight? Answer these we can talk!
    First, please provide some kind of source that this was their training. I simply don't believe you are telling the truth here.

I don't think this was their training and it is a case like your claim about the missile batteries at the pentagon.
    I think that you have either dreamt up what you think their training should have been, or your are regurgitating what you have been told to believe from youtube videos.
    If this is not the case, please provide something to support your claim.

I think that in reality, their training is different from what you think it is, and/or it's harder to send such a signal than you think it is, and/or such codes didn't or don't exist, and/or circumstances in the moment prevented them from doing so. Probably all of the above.
    Again, the conspiracy does not make any sense here either. If what you claimed was true, then it would be a trivial matter for the conspirators to either fake a distress signal when it suited them, or altered the records to make it appear that one went out.

As for the doors:
    Before 9/11, it was common practice to leave doors open to the cockpit:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bulletproof-cockpit-doors-a-reality/

I find it ironic for you to moan and demand I answer your questions after you've ignored so many of mine.

Do you still stand by your claim about missile batteries at the pentagon?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

King Mob, don't get sucked in. Cheerful Spring will have you wasting your life on his life obsessions if you are not careful.

First, please provide some kind of source that this was their training.

I don't think this was their training and it is a case like your claim about the missile batteries at the pentagon.
    I think that you have either dreamt up what you think their training should have been, or your are regurgitating what you have been told to believe from youtube videos.
    If this is not the case, please provide something to support your claim.

As for the doors:
    Before 9/11, it was common practice to leave doors open to the cockpit:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bulletproof-cockpit-doors-a-reality/

I find it ironic for you to moan and demand I answer your questions after you've ignored so many of mine.

Do you still stand by your claim about missile batteries at the pentagon?

Doors are not left open during flight. This would endanger the pilots and passengers and the plane. A deranged man could rush in and grab the controls. This is complete nonsense, put forward by media after 9/11. Pilots have debunked this crap numerous times. It has to be part of the training they train for every event possible that can occur on a plane.

We know the plane was ordered to be shot down because we know Senator Norman Mineta had said so. Military officials have stated that area is protected by a no fly zone and any plane approaching will be shot down. And April Gallop a Pentagon Employee said there is.

Pilots have a mic they wear them to communicate you clearly have no clue what you talking about.

No, I'm just trying to see if any of the claims made by conspiracy theorists make sense and stand up to a basic level of questioning and scrutiny.

They rarely do and yours definitely do not.
    My questions just kinda highlight that.

You obviously never looked into those claims you have proven how unformed you are. Maybe stopping asking so many questions and do research?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Irony wept.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,679 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Regarding the passport. It was handed to a detective and how did this man who found the passport know he was a police officer?

Dunno. According to the report he was assisting people to flee the area, so perhaps he identified himself as an officer
    The man ran off without being questioned so we cannot verify who he was and how he found the passport. Police claim it was most likely found on Vesey Street.

According to the report he was in the vicinity of West Street and Albany Street when the person handed the passport in. That's fairly close to WTC plaza. There is no mention of Vesey Street in the report.

Also that's where the detective was when it was handed it, we don't know where the passerby found it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,679 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Lol you guys are hilarious when Lloyd is not a truther his story used by the American government to back up their claims.

I've watched a video of Lloyd being interviewed by conspiracy theorists, at one point he tells them he was never at the scene. And he seems confused when they show him pictures of him and his taxi at the scene.

He's fairly old and he clearly has memory issues or worse.

Again, this is an example of the 1 witness out of 99 fallacy I was explaining earlier.

Dunno. According to the report he was assisting people to flee the area, so perhaps he identified himself as an officer

According to the report he was in the vicinity of West Street and Albany Street when the person handed the passport in. That's fairly close to WTC plaza. There is no mention of Vesey Street in the report.

Also that's where the detective was when it was handed it, we don't know where the passerby found it

To you this may sound ridiculous but since we know nothing about the man who found the passport. Why are we ruling out he was involved in the plot? This helps the story finding a hijacker passport at the scene! It very convenient to find a passport for the authorities.

How does a passport fly out of a pocket or a bag it doesn't make any sense that would occur. Once the plane smashes into the tower on the outside of the shell of the plane would explode and fireball would be present.

I've watched a video of Lloyd being interviewed by conspiracy theorists, at one point he tells them he was never at the scene. And he seems confused when they show him pictures of him and his taxi at the scene.

He's fairly old and he clearly has memory issues or worse.

Again, this is an example of the 1 witness out of 99 fallacy I was explaining earlier.

His playing dumb that's why he said 'i am in it' like he said off camera. He only opened up when he thought nobody was recording him and let it all out this was planned.

A lot of the eyewitnesses accounts differ many saw a plane, a small jet, a small airliner. People forget another jumbo jet was flying over Washington before the attacks, some eyewitnesses could be confused and saw this

• Advertisement

I used to think Israeli involvement in 9/11 was crazy and was just anti-Semitic till I found out an Israeli spy was seating as a passenger in front of Satam al Suqami's (the passport guy) He was a trained assassin and not well known information Israeli spies lived only a few blocks away from the hijackers on 9/11.

So makes sense to me this was a deep state Israeli operation included Saudis as handlers.

Advertisement