Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Lloyd England exposed was involved in 9/11 false flag event

• 16-04-2018 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Lloyd England story was he was driving near the Pentagon and one pole knocked down by a plane hit the front of his taxi.On 9/11 his story was broadcast around the world and his importance for the government official narrative about 9/11 cannot be underestimated.

A video describing his story.

Unfortunately for the planners he let slip off camera this event was planned (staged) and came over the highway with the planners. We also now he was not in the near the area he said he was because we got video and photographs of this to prove it. He is the first guy exposed to be involved in the false flag. Many of the eyewitnesses at the Pentagon who talked on camera could also be staged actors involved in the plot?

Here is the video Lloyd got exposed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

What even stranger his neighbour took the photographs of the cab and light pole. What a strange coincidence his neighbour would be standing on a bridge on 9/11 outside the Pentagon when his cab came by? Is the neighbour a handler for Lloyd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

So how is Lloyd connected to the Saudis? And how does Northgate come into it.

Ipso wrote: »
    So how is Lloyd connected to the Saudis? And how does Northgate come into it.

A lot of people are involved in it.

Lloyd, when he thought nobody was recording, said we came across the highway together. You and their event? That's right. They must have planned that? It was planned!

The placement of the taxicab and poles were placed there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Or they are full of sh1t!

Ipso wrote: »
    Or they are full of sh1t!

Why if his he telling the truth how mind-boggling is that they staged it? He was deemed trustworthy for the government to broadcast his story around the world. Why would anyone talk like this off camera he was involved in planning a staged event?

• Advertisement

I think that guy that showed up at his door was highly suspicious also when they were interviewing him. This guy was a neighbour, allegedly and somehow was in the same area when Lloyd claimed the pole hit his Taxi and had a camera on him to take pictures? That's highly weird and suspicious. The guy investigating asked this guy can I see some of your pictures and all he gave was one on disk at low resolution. We may never find out the truth, but there so many holes in 9/11 when there shouldn't be.

There were 58 passengers on Flight on 77 only two people made calls allegedly, attempted to dial out. Why did 56 passengers not call their loved ones?

And this not well-known fact among those who never researched 9/11 but Flight 77 plane disappeared off radar just after 8.50am. The plane could be gone anywhere after that. What people assume was flight 77 was picked up again in Washington by Dulles controllers just after 9.30am and seven minutes later a commercial plane was reported to have crashed at the Pentagon.

None of the pilots sent a stress code they were hijacked either highly unusual. Where all the cockpit doors open they shouldn't be during a flight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1

• Advertisement

tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1tommy_lee_jones1.jpg?x=442&y=293&crop=1

Nice reply can't deal with the facts?

All 4 flight recorders claimed to be destroyed by the American government, but somehow they find a passport belonging to a hijacker unscathed on a street in New York? And nobody is asking how is that possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Bit of a coincidence they found the passport - and of one of the attackers, laying right there in the street. They also found tickets, bits of paper, seat covers.

As for this guy Lloyd England, this is a bunch of 911 truthers harassing an old man who clearly has trouble remembering he was even there (despite being pictured there)

Plenty of people saw a plane hit the Pentagon that day - do these guys focus on the one guy with the bad memory or do they equally interview everyone?

Why would they focus on one old man instead of interviewing everyone?

What could their motive possibly be ;)

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Bit of a coincidence they found the passport - and of one of the attackers, laying right there in the street. They also found tickets, bits of paper, seat covers.

As for this guy Lloyd England, this is a bunch of 911 truthers harassing an old man who clearly has trouble remembering he was even there (despite being pictured there)

Plenty of people saw a plane hit the Pentagon that day - do these guys focus on the one guy with the bad memory or do they equally interview everyone?

Why would they focus on one old man instead of interviewing everyone?

What could their motive possibly be ;)

The found the passport 7 blocks away? It survived a fire in the plane exploding, an explosion in the building and magically travelled 7 blocks, to be found intact with no damage?

I think he is in the plot that's what he acts like he does not know anything, soon as the camera was not recording when he thought it was off he opened up about this was staged and planned.

This is an FBI agent on video describing how they got the passport. I thought this was a joke when I first heard this but it's true.

The found the passport 7 blocks away? It survived a fire in the plane exploding, an explosion in the building and magically travelled 7 blocks, to be found intact with no damage?

Yup

Indeed 3 hijackers IDs survived partially or intact including that one
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PENTTBOM#Passports_recovered

We don't know exactly where Satam al Suqami's password was found, but it was handed into an officer in the vicinity of West and Albany street according to the FBI report

One of the aircraft's paper itinerary was found by a stock broker in a stairwell in tower 1. Other ID's, wallets, cards, etc were found.

image-5-for-911-10-years-gallery-839895363.jpg

www.911myths.com_assets_images_db_images_db_P200069_11.jpg

img541.imageshack.us_img541_2961_pa00108a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,218 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I think he is in the plot that's what he acts like he does not know anything, soon as the camera was not recording when he thought it was off he opened up about this was staged and planned.
    Could you detail the conspiracy explanation here?
    Was he paid to say he saw a plane, or specifically that it knocked over the lamp post?
    If so, to what end?

Do you believe that it wasn't a plane?
    If so, are all people who say they saw a plane also in on it?

Yup

Indeed 3 hijackers IDs survived partially or intact including that one
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PENTTBOM#Passports_recovered

We don't know exactly where Satam al Suqami's password was found, but it was handed into an officer in the vicinity of West and Albany street according to the FBI report

One of the aircraft's paper itinerary was found by a stock broker in a stairwell in tower 1. Other ID's, wallets, cards, etc were found.

image-5-for-911-10-years-gallery-839895363.jpg

www.911myths.com_assets_images_db_images_db_P200069_11.jpg

img541.imageshack.us_img541_2961_pa00108a.jpg

Two towers collapsed, and hundreds and hundreds of people ran for their lives in panic, stuff like cards, wallets will be lost in that panic and found later on. I sure it not surprising even stuff would be found in the rubble later on.

Satam al Suqami's passport is claimed was found blocks away that's very strange. How did it survive the jet fuel and explosion of the plane, intact? If it was on his person or in a bag how did it escape the bag? His Passport even if magically bypassed the explosion and fire would have fallen near the vicinity of the towers. Passports don't have wings, it not travel that far.

King Mob wrote: »
    Could you detail the conspiracy explanation here?
    Was he paid to say he saw a plane, or specifically that it knocked over the lamp post?
    If so, to what end?

Do you believe that it wasn't a plane?
    If so, are all people who say they saw a plane also in on it?

We know construction was taking place at the side of the Pentagon, that got hit. So we know workmen would not be unusual sight and there could have been men there earlier who removed those poles earlier in the day without people noticing it. When the bombing took place the area was sealed off from incoming traffic so the planners could easily have manipulated the area. Then there is the question why did the weapon system the anti-air in Washington not engage the target? The authorities already knew because of the attacks in New York the planes were on a suicide mission. And we know for a fact this day the military was running exercises (which they denied for years) and guess what the exercise was about? I tell you they were testing their response to hijacked planes over America. Due to these exercises, jets were out of action and up in Alaska for exercises. So what coincidence that is the terrorists of all days picked the day America military could not act swiftly. This just the tip of the iceberg, and talk more later if needed.

Lloyd in my opinion when off camera was hinting this event was staged, but probably is afraid to talk about it he has a family to take care off.

Two towers collapsed, and hundreds and hundreds of people ran for their lives in panic, stuff like cards, wallets will be lost in that panic and found later on. I sure it not surprising even stuff would be found in the rubble later on.

it was reportedly found before the towers collapsed and handed in.
    Satam al Suqami's passport is claimed was found blocks away that's very strange.

I just mentioned where it was handed in - in the vicinity of Albany street (it could have been found anywhere) Despite this, there is a photo of Albany street with debris all over the ground, including an intact seat cover (cant post now due to being in work)
    How did it survive the jet fuel and explosion of the plane, intact? If it was on his person or in a bag how did it escape the bag? His Passport even if magically bypassed the explosion and fire would have fallen near the vicinity of the towers. Passports don't have wings, it not travel that far.

Some stuff survived, as mentioned the planes paper itinerary survived despite being made of.. paper

The other passport survived relatively intact after being plunged into the ground at 500 mph

No everything gets "insto-vapourized", material can be ejected intact and relatively intact

One officer described seeing luggage strewn all over the ground close to the twin towers (before the collapse)

• Advertisement

Why is it so hard to get direct questions answered around here...?
    Lloyd in my opinion when off camera was hinting this event was staged, but probably is afraid to talk about it he has a family to take care off.
    Why would he be involved and why would he be needed?
    Why did the conspirators need him to fake his testimony?

Do you believe that an actual plane crashed into the pentagon?
    Then there is the question why did the weapon system the anti-air in Washington not engage the target?
    Just to confirm, you believe that any plane that got near the Pentagon would have been shot down, correct?

How close would a plane need to be before it was shot down?

it was reportedly found before the towers collapsed and handed in.

I just mentioned where it was handed in - in the vicinity of Albany street (it could have been found anywhere) Despite this, there is a photo of Albany street with debris all over the ground, including an intact seat cover (cant post now due to being in work)

Some stuff survived, as mentioned the planes paper itinerary survived despite being made of.. paper

The other passport survived relatively intact after being plunged into the ground at 500 mph

No everything gets "insto-vapourized", material can be ejected intact and relatively intact

One officer described seeing luggage strewn all over the ground close to the twin towers (before the collapse)

Password was said to be found in Vesey Street. Even stranger the guy who found has disappeared. So we have no way to verify the chain of custody.

It defies logic a passport would survive intact like that on impact. The shell of the plane would be gone with explosion and fire. This may make sense to you logically it doesn't for me in any way.

You relying on stuff you read online. When people questioned these reports, later on, they found inconsistencies in the reporting, their statements were manipulated to it make seem this is what took place and what they saw.

Why is it so hard to get direct questions answered around here...?

Why would he be involved and why would he be needed?
    Why did the conspirators need him to fake his testimony?

Do you believe that an actual plane crashed into the pentagon?

Just to confirm, you believe that any plane that got near the Pentagon would have been shot down, correct?

How close would a plane need to be before it was shot down?

I will address some of your questions, later on, have to go offline for a bit. Yes, I believe a plane crashed and I will show you the plane I believe it was later on. The parts found in the Pentagon match this plane and this plane could easily be misconstructed as a jet airliner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

There was a thread on this forum that you never see 9/11 threads anymore as the government were making up conspiracy theories to stop them. All of a sudden a 9/11 conspiracy theory thread. Now that's a conspiracy

I will address some of your questions, later on, have to go offline for a bit.
    Why only some?
    Not going to hold my breath on that one...
    Yes, I believe a plane crashed and I will show you the plane I believe it was later on.
    No thanks, I would prefer to stay on the actual topic and see why this random person was involved in this conspiracy for seemingly no reason.

Also, again, could you explain how close a plane could have gotten to the Pentagon before being shot down.
    5 miles? 2? 1?
    Cause I don't think you understand how silly your claim is...

Password was said to be found in Vesey Street.

Incorrect. It was handed to the officer in that vicinity - we don't know where it was found.
    It defies logic a passport would survive intact like that on impact. The shell of the plane would be gone with explosion and fire. This may make sense to you logically it doesn't for me in any way.

Personal incredulity

Other perishable items also survived. Flight 93 plunged into the ground at hundreds of mph into a large fireball.. yet items survived. In fact, having watched a lot of aircraft investigations on TV over the years, it's clearly not impossible for material to be ejected and survive during heavy impacts

You relying on stuff you read online. When people questioned these reports, later on, they found inconsistencies in the reporting, their statements were manipulated to it make seem this is what took place and what they saw.

This need to be addressed on it's own. We rely on hundreds/thousands of pieces of information, from witnesses, firefighter testimony, air traffic control reports, physical evidence, expert testimony, footage, multiple investigations, wreckage, intelligence, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc to piece together what happened

In my experience, conspiracy theorists selectively ignore ALL of that, straight off the bat believe there is an unspecified conspiracy (unsurprisingly) and work backwards from there to highlight anything that can't be explained, coincidences, "discrepancies", misunderstanding, pseudo science, etc, etc - anything that can DISCREDIT the established version of events in order to promote their often unspecified conspiracy

e.g. If 99 people out of a hundred report seeing some of type plane hit a building, rationale dictates that points towards a plane hitting the building. If one out of that hundred report seeing something else, conspiracy theorists latch onto that

In my experience with this event, self professed truthers have also demonstrated that they will wilfully distort info, selectively crop photos, repeatedly use personal incredulity, manipulate information, act unreasonably, engage in pseudo-science, etc, etc all tricks and techniques to again, discredit the established version of events

So when a passport is found and handed into an officer in the vincinity of Albany street who then writes up a later report detailing this. And that passport later turns out to be one of the hijackers identified from countless other means and evidence. Then that is one piece of information among thousands that works to build the case.

So when a passport is found and handed into an officer in the vincinity of Albany street who then writes up a later report detailing this. And that passport later turns out to be one of the hijackers identified from countless other means and evidence. Then that is one piece of information among thousands that works to build the case.
    It also begs the question of why the conspirators would go to the effort of faking something like this in the first place when it's 1) so inconsequential and 2) it's apparently a complete give away to the whole plot.

Why only some?
    Not going to hold my breath on that one...

No thanks, I would prefer to stay on the actual topic and see why this random person was involved in this conspiracy for seemingly no reason.

Also, again, could you explain how close a plane could have gotten to the Pentagon before being shot down.
    5 miles? 2? 1?
    Cause I don't think you understand how silly your claim is...

I start with Lloyd England. Why was he used? The media would not doubt his story it was convincing. A man minding his own business earning a living as a taxi driver caught up in a big event! Why would he lie about a plane knocking down poles, and striking his taxi cab near the Pentagon on 9/11?

The 9/11 commision report placed Flight 77 in a southward direction. Floyd car in the Southward direction would further back up that claim.

You can't blame truthers for this they never forced Lloyd to reveal this he let out himself when he thought, off camera, and spoke freely.

Lloyd is talking to the investigator. This is too big for me this for men with money this is their thing? They used you right ( men with money and power used him?) Lloyd said I'm in it!

Then he looks at the investigator Lloyd said we came across the highway together ( Who's he referring to? The same people with money and power?

You and their event. That's right. ( Same people with money and power?) It must have been planned (whats planned?) it was planned!

Washington is a no-fly zone around the Pentagon. We know the plane was tracked 50 miles out from the Pentagon heading in that direction. A plane on a suicide mission is going to take lives on the ground, either way, they plenty of time to order a missile to engage before it hit the Pentagon. The plane even circled around the Pentagon to come around so they had time to engage it.

• Advertisement

I start with Lloyd England. Why was he used? The media would not doubt his story it was convincing. A man minding his own business earning a living as a taxi driver caught up in a big event! Why would he lie about a plane knocking down poles, and striking his taxi cab near the Pentagon on 9/11?

The 9/11 commision report placed Flight 77 in a southward direction. Floyd car in the Southward direction would further back up that claim.
    So why would they need him to say that?
    Did the plane not knock down poles?
    Was the plane not coming from the direction claimed in the official story?
    Washington is a no-fly zone around the Pentagon. We know the plane was tracked 50 miles out from the Pentagon heading in that direction. A plane on a suicide mission is going to take lives on the ground, either way, they plenty of time to order a missile to engage before it hit the Pentagon. The plane even circled around the Pentagon to come around so they had time to engage it.
    So exactly how large is the no fly zone around the Pentagon and how long would it take a plane to be shot down?

Advertisement