Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - Friday April 13, 2018

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

What a f*cking bizarre interview

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Kodalame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

Rock and fukn roll

• Registered Users Posts: 20,823 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

that sounded ****

They cancelled a load of gigs - I'm sure their fans not happy with their break ?

Back on late late about 2 months later ?

What is up ?

Not exactly a rock and roll break up.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/kodaline-tour-dates-cancelled-album-11202497

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

I can't understand how they are successful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Are these goods friends of Tubs. I understand the song but an interview too? They dont have anythingto say and Tubs is actually being fairly professional and walking them through it. Every band needs a character, even if he is a twat

• Registered Users Posts: 55,083 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Kodalame.

Kodaloadabollox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

How beautiful.

Millionaire buys father a car.

The world is a better place for that moment

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I saw them at the Electric Picnic. Meh. Very not my thing.

But fair play for getting the Gogglebox theme in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Jesus they're fairly bland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

The blonde dude does seem like a humble lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'd love if the 'Gallagher' got aggressive...

Surely it will be over now. They literally have nothing to say

monkey9 wrote: »

They make Ed Sheerhan appealing..

In fairness - they write a good sort of coldplay type number.

Your man has a fantastic voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

I'd say they're great craic

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Didn’t know Jason Manford was in Kodaline.

In fairness - they write a good sort of coldplay type number.

Your man has a fantastic voice.

What?

Maybe they canceled their tour because it was too boring or the espresso machine was broken.

Ryan Tubridy loved that interview. look how calm and collected he was. No blinking or nervous twitching. No laughing out of nowhere. That is his level of interview. Bland, safe and boring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

I just caught the tail-end, if i wasn't on this thread, i'd mistake yer wan for the new 2nd season coming soon of yer wan going to coppers, i thought she got a gold card for that show ;)

Ray is the misery slot, it's just the guests that make it bearable viewing :rolleyes:
    Ray is the real MiseryMastere, but both of these guys radio and TV shows are utter ****e. Ive given up watching the tv shows unless the missus occasionally flicks around, just to annoy me. Its far more fun reading the Boards threads in real time than trying to endure the ****e this pair produce

walshb wrote: »
    What?

He genuinely does - the song he did there was ****e.

Try get past the oooooooooooo- ooooooo ----ooooooo -uuuuuuuuuu - uuuuuuu- ooooooooo -uuuuuuu ooooooo
    oooooooooooo- ooooooo ----ooooooo -uuuuuuuuuu - uuuuuuu- ooooooooo -uuuuuuu ooooooo oooooooooooo- ooooooo ----ooooooo -uuuuuuuuuu - uuuuuuu- ooooooooo -uuuuuuu ooooooo oooooooooooo- ooooooo ----ooooooo -uuuuuuuuuu - uuuuuuu- ooooooooo -uuuuuuu ooooooo

That add with the tree house - get a loan to get a tree house.

Start the kids early on the house panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

walshb wrote: »
    monkey9 wrote: »

They make Ed Sheerhan appealing..
    Nothing could make that donkey appealing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Vorenus400 wrote: »
    Are these goods friends of Tubs. I understand the song but an interview too? They dont have anythingto say and Tubs is actually being fairly professional and walking them through it. Every band needs a character, even if he is a twat

Tubs is the groupie, that plays his music ;)
    Ray is the real MiseryMastere, but both of these guys radio and TV shows are utter ****e. Ive given up watching the tv shows unless the missus occasionally flicks around, just to annoy me. Its far more fun reading the Boards threads in real time than trying to endure the ****e this pair produce

I'm watching Episodes where some of the cast are smoking a dooby, need one if you're in the audience :D

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Who the hell needs a mortgage for a treehouse

Kids need to get on the ladder early. :p

What would we all do if RTE was paced with actual broadcasting talent? I dare say we’d be literally lost for words!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,867 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Aww tis him

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭vladmydad

I just caught the tail-end, if i wasn't on this thread, i'd mistake yer wan for the new 2nd season coming soon of yer wan going to coppers, i thought she got a gold card for that show ;)

Ray is the misery slot, it's just the guests that make it bearable viewing :rolleyes:
    Ray Darcy has become a bitter middle aged man

• Advertisement

I want a Service Dog to help me cope with RTE shows. I have a lovely black cat...he will have to do.

Advertisement