Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

I just had a lovely dinner, with a lovely friend! :)

Edited to add: and our waitress was really lovely too!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭blade1

blade1 wrote: »
    My new motorbike is being shipped today! :)
    Thursday or possibly Friday before I get it though

It's arrived and it's beautiful!!
    Happy as a pig in....... :pac:

TH: I post a 2 word sentence in Trivial Annoyances and still manage to get THANKS from other posters. Did'nt know I was so oozing with such words of wisdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Having lovely housmates. I’ve never had to live with strangers before this year but I think I lucked out. One of them wants to drink wine and teach me how to jive properly if I teach her the rules of hockey. Sounds like a fair deal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Spiderman: Far from Home at the cinema tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,763 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Finishing up offsite work early and being able to get a few pints in with lunch :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My favorite wee man is here waddling around the kitchen opening all the drawers and shout mad 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

It's arrived and it's beautiful!!
    Happy as a pig in....... :pac:

A pig in what?
    A pig in what?? :eek:

RMAOK wrote: »
    A pig in what?
    A pig in what?? :eek:

As happy as a pig in a movie called Babe :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

In a blanket? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

A fabulous sunny day , lunch outside , reading a book in the shade , now tired and looking forward to my freshly washed bed .

As happy as a pig in a movie called Babe :D

Thanks for putting my mind at ease.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

That we're borrowed up to the hilt as a country with sizeable interest repayments but...

It's more of a concern for the younger generation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Watching the sun setting in the sky this time of night, unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching the sun setting in the sky this time of night, unbelievable.

Beautiful isn't it ?
    This was the sky here a short while ago , stunning colours .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Went for a swim tonight instead of going to the gym. Was so nice to swim again, it had been ages. Felt so relaxed after it :)

Match tickets sorted for Liverpool v Arsenal in August.
    This time I'm as happy as a pig in shît!!!! :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lining up time to see family and friends after a hectic period in work finishes next week

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

The 1st taste of a very chilled can of Coke.

Spider-Man: Far from Home was very good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

At my age I still get a kick out of texting my aunt who is in her 70s ( my godmother) and asking does she love me more than my sister. And she says yes of course, but don't tell her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Bredabe

After being told he was diabetic and hearing all the horror stories that come out of the woodwork at times like this, conclusive tests contradict this and he has even made it out of the pre diabetic range.:):):):):)

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Westlife last night with my mam and 2 sisters. Fabulous!

Bredabe wrote: »
    After being told he was diabetic and hearing all the horror stories that come out of the woodwork at times like this, conclusive tests contradict this and he has even made it out of the pre diabetic range.:):):):):)

Thats good news good to hear

I am sorry to be very pedantic and I am not having a go at you but I wish people would use Type 2 diabetes not just diabetes . Type 1 diabetics are often children and young adults who cannot change anything nor is it caused by life style Sorry its not your fault but its a bugbear of mine .

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Thats good news good to hear

I am sorry to be very pedantic and I am not having a go at you but I wish people would use Type 2 diabetes not just diabetes . Type 1 diabetics are often children and young adults who cannot change anything nor is it caused by life style Sorry its not your fault but its a bugbear of mine .

I completely understand, I didn't say which type as I wasn't told which they were looking at.

As he's my friend, I'm just glad he isn't facing the potential horrors of either type.

Bredabe wrote: »
    I completely understand, I didn't say which type as I wasn't told which they were looking at.

As he's my friend, I'm just glad he isn't facing the potential horrors of either type.

I am glad for him too . Sorry to be so pedantic .

TH that the car passed the NCT

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I am glad for him too . Sorry to be so pedantic .
    I get it, I have a problem with the phrase obese being used wrongly, head wrecking to me.

Just plonked myself on the couch and Fleetwood mac came on the radio, transported back to the concert a few weeks ago, happy happy memories.

• Advertisement

Spending a couple of hours in Galway this morning. I bought 4 Blu-rays and 3 books.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement