Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

The lovely soft rain on the garden. It was looking like I'd have to start watering the plants, but the rain saved me the trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Thats good news good to hear

I am sorry to be very pedantic and I am not having a go at you but I wish people would use Type 2 diabetes not just diabetes . Type 1 diabetics are often children and young adults who cannot change anything nor is it caused by life style Sorry its not your fault but its a bugbear of mine .

Type 1 should be called 1st class diabetes as it is the more elite diabetes. Only the best are chosen. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The anticipation of having a big fryup this morning is making me happy. It's been ages since I last had one.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Caught up with good friends yesterday, got to ask my friend a lot of questions about being pregnant and satisfied my curiosity :pac:

Thought I had lost my favourite pair of sunglasses last week but found them this morning under the passenger seat in my car.

And to top it off I went for an 8km run this morning and did it quicker than I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Seeing the Red Dwarf AA ad on TV

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Bingeing on junk food, then going straight to bed for an hour to sleep off the impending sugar crash :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,592 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Am visiting my parents, it's a beautiful day and I'm being serenaded by dozens of beautiful birds.

No work until Wednesday, Stevie Wonder on Tuesday, life is very good right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

The young, sound (and, ahem, hot :o) manager at work making sure we all got food on our break tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭ginandtonicsky

I've woken up pretty happy for a Monday morning. Despite a hectic workload and being WAYYYY behind on my external coursework and a bunch of other life admin things.

My default is to wake up grumpy and pissed off in general so it's nice to wake up with a bit of joie de vivre for a change :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Picking broccoli , along with its dark green leafy goodness, and kale and straight into the pan... mmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Have been sent to work from home as my 'constant coughing' caused by princesses perfume was annoying said princess but noone else in the open plan office.:):):):):):):):)

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th meeting three cats today and one slow blinked back me :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭This is it

Th meeting three cats today and one slow blinked back me :3.

A cat slow blinked at you?

My TH, Monday is almost over :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Oh, you're in there, Seph!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This is it wrote: »
    A cat slow blinked at you?

Yup.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Oh, you're in there, Seph!

It wasn't tuxedo cat now, it was a tabby fella sat on a window sill 😀.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Tux is a tease. I'd cut my loses there and focus on Tabs instead :P

The right thing coming along at the right time. Today I discovered there’s an online diploma course in Traumatology and PTSD available in City Colleges. I’ve just been thinking about this the past couple of weeks and been doing some research into the effects of trauma. I’ve also been trying to find the right online part time course to do. This course is perfect!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Tux is a tease. I'd cut my loses there and focus on Tabs instead :P

🤣🤣😀

My snug bed... ... flowers from my garden nearby.... biggest cat under the covers..

Been humming and hawing over a car for the last week or so, but I think I’ve finally decided that I’m going to go for it :D

Even better, I got a really good insurance quote, and then I remembered that if I added a named driver it might work out cheaper so I added my mam and it knocked €40 off the policy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,426 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Been humming and hawing over a car for the last week or so, but I think I’ve finally decided that I’m going to go for it :D

Even better, I got a really good insurance quote, and then I remembered that if I added a named driver it might work out cheaper so I added my mam and it knocked €40 off the policy :D

If you don't mind me asking. What are you getting?

Being in a happy mood and bopping around the lovely big kitchen in the new gaff to good music while making the dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Chatting to someone charming and lovely.

If you don't mind me asking. What are you getting?

Not at all, I’m getting a Mini :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,426 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Not at all, I’m getting a Mini :)

Nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

Getting to know someone - butterflies.

That my freezer is purring after throwing a hissy fit in the night that flooded the kitchen...Sweet sound...fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Getting to know someone - butterflies.

Best feeling :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

The kitten was missing yesterday. I called him for ages and was panicking thinking he was lost. Turns out he had walked down to my boyfriend's parents house (they live next door) and was fast asleep on the chair in the kitchen. The brat! He's very funny!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

There’s a lady that serves in my local coffee haunt that gives me 3 extra loyalty stamps every time she serves me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement