Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just got the roster for next week at work, I’m off till Thursday :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading to see my favorite wee man 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

A smile or two..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading to see my favorite wee man 😀

Kids. They are a total joy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kids. They are a total joy.

Absolutely! Their innocence is beautiful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

KatW4, a suggestion for a kitten name, The Dude, a nod to a certain contributor.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Along the same vein, Finbar Cobblepot! :)

New Home wrote: »
    Along the same vein, Finbar Cobblepot! :)

Imagining you standing at the door at night yelling that!!! :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That's what they said the last time a cat was named that. :D

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057271029

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

There all nice name but ehhh, I think a name such as sephers would suit him better

madmaggie wrote:
    KatW4, a suggestion for a kitten name, The Dude, a nod to a certain contributor.

New Home wrote:
    Along the same vein, Finbar Cobblepot!

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I didn't see them on time. They clearly would have been better names!! :( We have named him the most RIDICULOUS name EVER. We think we are hilarious though!

Sir Jeffery Meowington, The First.

Hahaha we are such saddos!!!!

• Advertisement

Jeffy for short ;)

And if it turns out it's a she, you can still call her JeM. :D

New Home wrote:
    And if it turns out it's a she, you can still call her JeM.

Fabulous!!

Gorgeous Kitten Kat.

My TH is also cat related. My partner left the TV on in the living room and when I walked in a little while later I caught my cat watching Jackson Galaxy. Really made me laugh.

New Home wrote: »
    And if it turns out it's a she, you can still call her JeM. :D

when I took a trio litter in way back, the rescue lady assured me they were all female. When I caught CARA atop of BEATA with amorous copulating intent, two things happened. First off to the vet and then CARA became BOYCAT. as he still is over 15 years later..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Two things today to make me happy!

1. I was offered a place on the psychology course that I applied for. I'm so happy and excited!!

2. I had my last appointment with my occupational therapist and I'm in a good enough place to go it alone without her :D

Cleo is on her way back to being her old self. I still have therapy weekly but I'm feeling more like myself than I have in a long time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

As a Millenial I had this one thing missing in my place: a mid century sideboard that I want to use as TV unit.
    Now I have only limited space and them pieces only come in quite long, way longer than I could fit.
    Today I went to a few charity shop, just browsing and in Jack and Jill I spotted an old dressing unit in that style. For free. I now have it in my car (thank f I drive an estate). It needs a bit TLC and new handles but I can't put in words how pleased I am! These units are usually crazy expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Day going by very fast

Being out in the sun helping my mam do some gardening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A fine day gardening and a large crop of potatoes and veg harvested.

• Advertisement

Watching an episode of Star Trek: Voyager that I recorded today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

branie2 wrote: »
    Watching an episode of Star Trek: Voyager that I recorded today.

Was that episode before or after seven of nine came on the scene?

RMAOK wrote: »
    Was that episode before or after seven of nine came on the scene?

After she came on the scene

• Registered Users Posts: 30,208 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

One thing that I'm really happy about is I'm out of school. I see schools now and there full of activities/encouraging people to do this/that. I loved being left alone to chat to my friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Two things today to make me happy!

1. I was offered a place on the psychology course that I applied for. I'm so happy and excited!!

2. I had my last appointment with my occupational therapist and I'm in a good enough place to go it alone without her :D

Cleo is on her way back to being her old self. I still have therapy weekly but I'm feeling more like myself than I have in a long time :)
    Big congrats, its a wild ride as a 'grown up',
    if you need to have any kind of supports put in place for your condition(s), get them in ASAP, I cannot stress this enough, as later on it will take ages to get your lens report and that has a knock on for you. Student supports should still be working , get ahead of the queue.

TH ppl getting a chance at higher education.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Three and a half year old granddaughter wanted flower pots , pink ones, got them for her . So this afternoon she had a lovely time planting her flowers , and she done a good job watering them and now they're outside on a little shelf for her to mind :)
    She might also have claimed two of her mother's plants for her shelf :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Seeing some of my favourite people soon.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Blue Doritos.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Got my motorbike back on the the road after being on public transport for the past 3 months.

(onto the TA thread for the 2nd part)

• Advertisement

Went to the beach today

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement