Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Puppy cuddles!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

madmaggie wrote: »
    Early on in the year I bought a lawnmower and have mastered it. The smell of fresh cut grass was wafting through the house this evening.

"There's a smell of fresh cut grass...… don't go".

TH at the memory that song always brings. Laughing to myself as I remember my younger sister, who"d have been about 7, singing "there's a bosom flying around the bluebells and the daisies" rather than a "buzzing fly hanging around the bluebell....". She insisted she was singing it right:)

Just got a call from my dad.. "Hi Duvet Day, are you still in the leaba? “.." Ahhh yes but I was up earlier putting on the washing machine ".." It's a fabulous morning and you might not to see one like it again for a while, get up and meet us for brekkie in an hour "... They're 79 and 80 and full of life, I'd rarely get a call like this from them, it's like they know I need it.. Off to the shower with me now lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Only a day until Easter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

branie2 wrote: »
    Only a day until Easter

Only 1 more tayto free day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

Sitting in the garden birds singing sun shining.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

TH that the local pub has a large screen tv in the beer garden, rugby and sunshine combined at 3 p.m.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Madam has lost tone in her hind quarters cause of her age and not as i assumed her liver tumour,
    A boardsie responed to my query about an alternative therapist in the area, madam has had 3 of the 4 recommonded sessions for her first go and this am she...........................................attempted and very nearly made a jump onto the sofa afer some treats she though were there.
    Something she would not have tried before the therapy!:)

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Infernum

When someone hasn't spoken to you in a while so you're deeply worried as to whether you did something to upset them or not and you're hesitant to message them in case you unintentionally make things worse, then out of the blue they message/text you to ask how you've been.

Story of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Infernum wrote: »
    When someone hasn't spoken to you in a while so you're deeply worried as to whether you did something to upset them or not and you're hesitant to message them in case you unintentionally make things worse, then out of the blue they message/text you to ask how you've been.

Story of my life.

It's not just your life - that's happened me plenty of times as well. It's a sort of relief when you realise you hadn't do e anything wrong in the first place.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

When someone hasn't spoken to you for a while, and you've initiated the last few contacts, some of which have gone unanswered, so you give up making the effort, and eventually they come back many months later with: "you've been quiet", to re-initiate contact. FFS, like it was me who made contact last you thick!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭This is it

What a beautiful day! Washed and cleaned the car, went swimming, had a water fight, and went for ice cream. More than trivially happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Not being at/heading to work at this time on a Saturday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Patio doors open and summer life on the horizon . !

I saw Greta at the cinema this afternoon; It was a great thriller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

The fresh scent of clothes that dried outside today in beautiful sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

We’ve moved to page 667 - I’m superstitious about the non mentionable number!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Won a massive hamper and also won another hamper in work :D I'm doing the daily millions tomorrow :D I'm on a roll!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Packed in a lot today.

Brought the dog for a walk. A hike in the mountains with the wife and kid. A bit of gardening.....just looking spick now....a few more days work to get span. A trip to the park with my kid. A takeaway and a nice bottle of red while watching Top of the Lake to finish the night off nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

My OH and I have been going through a hard time lately :( but in general, when we go out together maybe soppy but he never let's me down and he always makes me so proud :o:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Won a massive hamper and also won another hamper in work I'm doing the daily millions tomorrow I'm on a roll!!!

How about sharing with your favourite men.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,124 ✭✭✭✭blade1

TH with these!!

Happy Easter everyone!!!
    30uphr4.jpg

The start of eating my Easter eggs last night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭This is it

It's amazing that simple sunshine can make everything better! Off to play football with the little fella and then we'll head to the park for a walk and maybe ice cream.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭Poochie05

These 2 little guys waiting in the fridge!

478329.jpeg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    These 2 little guys waiting in the fridge!

What are they poochie?

What are they poochie?

I thought it was yourself and Tedo..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I thought it was yourself and Tedo..

🤣🤣😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

If I was any more relaxed and content my heart would stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭Poochie05

What are they poochie?

They are, or should that be were (almost), Lindt chocolate bunnies!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement