Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Happy birthday Srameen, hope you’re enjoying your day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Happy birthday, Srameen. Have a good one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Happy birthday Srameen.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Birthday Srameen :) I hope you get lots of cake and tiffins :D

The thought that I probably have tips behind the bar from last week is making me TH. Badly needed as I didn’t get paid this week :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Happy Birthday Srameen!! I hope you an yours and celebrating and there is cake aplenty :) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 16,089 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Happy Birthday Srameen . Have a lovely day with your loved ones !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Happy birthday Srameen. Hopefully you'll get a birthday present of an Irish comeback in the second half.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy birthday Srameen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Happy Birthday Srameen! I hope you're having a great time celebrating being 75 years young with family :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Graces7 wrote: »
    :confused:
    Boxty.

It's an old Irish recipe like pancakes but made with grated potatoes instead of flour as the base. It's delicious but any attempt I've made at it turned out a mess. Not many people can make it from scratch these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,078 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Unexpected guests of the nice variety, especially when bearing gifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hate returning items-sister returned item for me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy Birthday Srameen old boy, hope it was a good one.

The money I spent today on my DVD will go towards helping the poor and homeless. I got it at a Vincent de Paul shop.

TH to be at home and sitting down.

Also got €14 in tips from last Saturday in the bar :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Reading the Observer

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

not freezing icy cold ... bliss!

Home made brown bread, so lovely with butter and a cup of tea.

Also, my inhaler. One minute I feel like I'm breathing through a small hole, and my lungs are making these annoying whistles and wheezing sounds, the next minute I have a cough and suddenly my airways are wide open and it's like taking deep breaths of fresh air. I'm an inhaler junkie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

walking in warm rain...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

TH reflecting on a great night with family last night, the craic was had regardless of the result in the rugby

Having a toasted cheese sandwich for tea

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TH - bought a new shirt today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Home made brown bread, so lovely with butter and a cup of tea.

Marry me :3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Enjoyed my weekend :)

Marry me :3

Oh I would love to marry a gentleman such as yourself if I wasn't already married <3

I got my missus three of the Monkey Island games on steam because she loved them when she was younger and she's all excited, she's not allowed to play them until Valentine's Day though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Belated birthday wishes, Srameen :)

TH, I almost never have cause to drive on motorways but when I do I love being able to put the foot down :)

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Oh I would love to marry a gentleman such as yourself if I wasn't already married <3

Forget her and run away with me :3:3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

My son plays Mini rugby in the same club Sean O'Brien played when he was young.
    Yesterday he had training and he was battered in mud, I afterwards sent him to the toilet to wash his hands and face, while I was waiting outside for him. Suddenly tall guy with familiar face came around the corner, greeted each other when it dawned me that it's indeed Sean himself in a Tracksuit and club hat.
    Kid came out of the loo, I told him and he was just standing a few meters away on the emptying carpark, kid just walks over to him and said Hi and they had a short chat.

Wasn't the first time he's seen him but it made his day yesterday and seeing him so happy and excited made my day too.

• Advertisement

Getting to spend the night with my boyfriend last night.

Also, when I got to college this morning there was a car just pulling out of a space in the free car park the exact moment I pulled in :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement