Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Today is catch up with the girlies day and I’m on my way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Today is Friday!!! Don't think I've ever looked forward to a weekend of relaxation more. Have had an exhausting week with moving house. Did the big move last Saturday, starting at 9.30 and finishing at 10 that night. Then this week it's been clearing out the last bits out of the house and cleaning plus unpacking and organising in new gaff. Work Monday, then over in old house 6-9, Tuesday work, then old house 6-12 and Wednesday work, then back over 6-9 and then finally out the door for the last time. Such a feeling of relief to be done with it now and like I said, it's Friday!!! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Today is Friday!!! Don't think I've ever looked forward to a weekend of relaxation more. Have had an exhausting week with moving house. Did the big move last Saturday, starting at 9.30 and finishing at 10 that night. Then this week it's been clearing out the last bits out of the house and cleaning plus unpacking and organising in new gaff. Work Monday, then over in old house 6-9, Tuesday work, then old house 6-12 and Wednesday work, then back over 6-9 and then finally out the door for the last time. Such a feeling of relief to be done with it now and like I said, it's Friday!!! :)

Congrats! you must have us all around for boxty and tae sometime :pac:

Congrats! you must have us all around for boxty and tae sometime

Yeah different house same habits Seph... I did indeed have boxty last Sunday :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Be sure too use the good china now as well and uh make sure its barry's tae now :pac: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Bredabe

A million years ago a then friend gave me a copy of 'A Woman's Heart' that was released in the US when she was there, the playlist is different to the one here. There was one song on it I particularly loved about a bee and I think a jam jar.

TH Today I found the WH singers on youtube and happily going through their playlists to see if I can find any more details.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Did you make it or buy it? I've tried making it but it turns out a mess. I don't know anyone irl who makes it and I haven't found a decent YouTube tutorial.

Paddy Cow wrote:
    Did you make it or buy it? I've tried making it but it turns out a mess. I don't know anyone irl who makes it and I haven't found a decent YouTube tutorial.

I buy it. I just get the two big slices in the pack, mc'eniffes I think is the brand and it's a really nice one. My mum used to make it years ago and it was an old recipe of my granny's that she used and that really was nyom nyom nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Not having to go anywhere today. I've a good fire on, my dog and cats beside me, and Fr Brown on the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A long weekend starts now :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Congrats! you must have us all around for boxty and tae sometime :pac:

Seph, how many times...that's not how you spell "cake"! :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just heard a song on the radio that one of my flatmates in Leeds used to always play at pre drinks and now I’m pumped :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I saw a job advertised for a 'Trampoline Supervisor'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Crock Rock

Got to hold my new beautiful nephew for the first time yesterday. It was amazing. I can only begin to imagine how magic it must be for my parents to hold their first grandchild. ♥

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the Mule in the cinema this evening. It was very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Got an emailed birthday card from my 19 year old granddaughter - "You may have loved me from the moment I was born, but I have loved you all my life". Brought a few happy tears to my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Happy to have the bestest, most supportive, awesome kick ass friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,581 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

:confused:

Happy to be at peace in a peaceful place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭blade1

IRE V ENG today.
    Come on Ireland!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Listening to Prof Luke O'Neill on the radio.

Glory be! My first daffodil is out!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

whatsapp and Skype ! Instant photos and videos and messages from family abroad .We can walk around their house with them , look out their window and see where they live .We can chat for hours without counting the cost . We would miss out on so much if it wasnt for technology .Only yesterday we got a whatsapp call from on top of a snow covered mountain in Canada and we saw the views !

Eating a nice buttered scone this morning

branie2 wrote: »
    Eating a nice buttered scone this morning

me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Sky Comedy film channel is showing Groundhog Day....all day on repeat. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A big hearty lunch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Family!

And the many kind thoughts from here on my birthday.

• Advertisement

Buying a DVD this afternoon - the Labyrinth miniseries based on the novel by Kate Mosse

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement