Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Got Spiritomb today too. Glad I didn't need to complete that "Visit 8 pokestops you've never visited" to catch it. I'd be a long time waiting on that without going miles out of my way on the way to/from work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Cheers, Elf! I didn't realise Golett was from a research task. I'll have to keep a spot clear for it. 3 Excellents in a row? Easy as... :)

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Cheers, Elf! I didn't realise Golett was from a research task. I'll have to keep a spot clear for it. 3 Excellents in a row? Easy as... :)

So i believe anyway, haven't managed it yet. It's flagged as a Halloween task to distinguish it from the Larvitar one.
    Still no unova stone from weekly research :/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So i believe anyway, haven't managed it yet. It's flagged as a Halloween task to distinguish it from the Larvitar one.
    Still no unova stone from weekly research :/

I wish they'd add that as a PvP reward, one very small chance a week to get one sucks.

Angron wrote: »
    I wish they'd add that as a PvP reward, one very small chance a week to get one sucks.

i wish they'd just give Sinnoh Stones and Unova Stones their own dedicated research task. I went weeks without getting Sinnoh stones from PVP myself.

• Advertisement

Wing126 wrote: »
    i wish they'd just give Sinnoh Stones and Unova Stones their own dedicated research task. I went weeks without getting Sinnoh stones from PVP myself.

This, if it was like a Spinda task or catch 50 from the region or something it's be great. Went ages without sinnoh stones, ironically got one this morning from weekly research, unova would be nicer. I've a 98% pansage (or whichever one is regional in ireland) ready to go

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've too many Sinnoh stones at this stage, gotten 2 Unova stones on one account, while the other has gotten 20 pokeballs 3 weeks running.

Wahey, got a shiny Yamask today :D

Still no shiny this event!
    In Dublin and had a wander around Stephens green. Not a huge amount of spawns. Joined in a Darkrai raid with the two kids because there were 2 others in a lobby, voth Lvl 39 &40, just the 5 of us and we failed, but im convinced it glitched out on us as all of a sudden our Pokemon stopped fainting and we did no damage to Darkrai. Weird one.

No Halloween shinies for me yetm but I got a shiny Wailmer the other day, so that's good :D

Have yet to have an opportunity to raid Darkrai. My work raid group barely gets 5 people together, so getting 6-8 to match the 60,000 CP, is just not happening for us. Bit of a shame, would like to get a Darkrai. Oh well, I doubt this will be the last opportunity!

• Advertisement

I'm really disappointed we can't trade Darkrai, it was one I had planned on doing a lucky trade for :/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭josip

Still no shiny this event!
    In Dublin and had a wander around Stephens green. Not a huge amount of spawns. Joined in a Darkrai raid with the two kids because there were 2 others in a lobby, voth Lvl 39 &40, just the 5 of us and we failed, but im convinced it glitched out on us as all of a sudden our Pokemon stopped fainting and we did no damage to Darkrai. Weird one.

That happened us a week ago with one of our 3 accounts against Darkrai also.
    Happens us around once every 6 months.
    Sounds like you were hotspotting also?

josip wrote: »
    That happened us a week ago with one of our 3 accounts against Darkrai also.
    Happens us around once every 6 months.
    Sounds like you were hotspotting also?

I was actually hotspotting. Don't come across too many issues with it, although the EX gym that gets triggered the most in Limerick seems to be in a black spot for my phone, sigh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

Any chance you are on 3.
    I'm stuck with them and their coverage is awful.

Must of the time I have to change the network setting back to 3g just to get the game to work. Brutal.

Eir, but most of the time it's fine
    One of my kid's friends accidentally declined an EX invite (from my kid) today, any way of the friend getting it back? Poor lad is raging at himself

Eir, but most of the time it's fine
    One of my kid's friends accidentally declined an EX invite (from my kid) today, any way of the friend getting it back? Poor lad is raging at himself

Unfortunately not. You could maybe write to Niantic Support on twitter or Facebook and they might do something.

Cheers, had suggested that to them but someone else came through for him so all sorted.
    I got a shiny Aron outside my house this evening, nice!

Went from no shinies on one account, to 5 in 3 days. Got 2 Sneasel, a Yamask, a Sableye, and a costume Pikachu :D Also met some folks who were visiting from Australia, and traded them a Mesprit and Pansear for a Chatot and Pansage. Apparently Pansage is pretty common in Australia, while I've gotten maybe five Pansear since they were added, and two of those were hatches.

Nice!
    Got a shiny Aron at my.house last night, and a shiny sunkern out for a run earlier.
    Still no unova stone :mad

Yeah, it's frustrating how hard it is to get a Unova stone with only one chance per week. I've been lucky enough to get two, and have used one to evolve a good Lampent to Chandelure.

• Advertisement

I've a 98% pansear ready and a lampent pretty much ready to go :)
    I wonder will they drop a bit more after the weekend event

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I've a 98% pansear ready and a lampent pretty much ready to go :)
    I wonder will they drop a bit more after the weekend event

Considering how hard it is to get Sinnoh Stones, i'd say they'll be on the same kind of % chance to get the unova stone. It seems that the more dependent you are on getting them for evolutions, the longer it will take.

Threw away 12 dragon scales the other day, still have 5 left, and i've already used them for whatever i can use them for.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

I've actually yet to catch a Pansear. Seen the shadow a couple of times before hatching 2.

Apparently there are very common in Spain.

I have 2 univa stones. Spotted them 10 days ago, have no idea when or how they dropped.
    Got enough candy for chandelure but every with mirror trading I don't have a decent specimen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

cant seem to get any decent IV for Darkrai
    have about 17 now and all are below 2102 :(

Same here. 84% the best out of 12

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

3 new dex entries today. Darkrai, Golett and Blitzle.

Strangely i had caught 2 zebstrikes before a single blitzle.

A lot of players getting multiple shinies since this event started. I've managed 1 gastly!

So, catching Darkrai doesn't qualify as catching a 'Legendary' Pokemon in a raid as part of Jump Start Research Task 4.

Gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone know if there are any groups planning on meeting for the Regi event tomorrow in Stephens Green

Did really well out of this event. Didn't get a shiny Duskull like I hoped, but got 2 Sneasel, 2 Shuppet, a Sableye, and Yamask, and hatched shiny Absol, Larvitar, and Swablu.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

No shiny from event but just hatched a shiny clefa on bus on the way home got a weird look when I woooooed like Rick Flair.

Advertisement