Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

5star02707 wrote: »
    Hoping the next raids after Giratina-A will be Giratina-O or Darkrai as it will be around Halloween :pac:
    I expect Gira-O simply because that's how they ran it last time as well and Gira-O has raid use so helps drum up interest again for raiding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Hopefully Darkrai. Darkrai would be nice. Gira-O can be November :P

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

Either would be good for me .

Today I caught both a wild Excadrill, and a wild Gible :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,272 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'm wondering if they are going to make that a paid event like they have done in Ingress (unless you pay your efforts are not counted towards your team nor do you get any special badges etc.).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Nody wrote: »
    I'm wondering if they are going to make that a paid event like they have done in Ingress (unless you pay your efforts are not counted towards your team nor do you get any special badges etc.).

It's on November 2nd and will cost €8.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

A new 'stop just appeared in my local park. Is this widespread?

A new 'stop just appeared in my local park. Is this widespread?
    Means someone has submitted it in Ingress most likely and it's been approved.

I get how it works with the Ingress connection alright. I was just wondering if a new tranche of 'stops has gone live beyond the single new one I just spotted.

One feckin' zero star shiny Trapinch. :(

Poor result from a 11-12 walk in the park...

• Advertisement

Got one at home ready to collapse earlier damn health, just find solace that December community day will have all 11 pokemon again to catch from this year's events.

I got 7 shinies, but all 1 or 0 star.
    Got 1 93% high CP regular one though which is now Flygon. No major complaints today. Spawns were low for the first two hours or so I thought

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Had a very good day, got 18 shinies (nothing great but it's not the most useful anyways), and then to cap it off shiny Electrike and Spinda :D

Ooh, I'd love a shiny Spinda, even finding the task is tough at times. There's a good group that tells us when they find it here in Limerick

Angron wrote: »
    Had a very good day, got 18 shinies (nothing great but it's not the most useful anyways), and then to cap it off shiny Electrike and Spinda :D

We need a middle finger instead of a thumbs up. :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

We need a middle finger instead of a thumbs up. :P

I can feel the love from here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

only 16 shinies here for me - and just got a shiny lillipup there :D

Best part of today was the group you were with Angron doing the raid for the little kid who hadn't any giratinas yet - the three accounts between the kid and myself probably wouldn't have been able to make it.

Heard that someone in your group got rewarded with a karmic shiny too :)

Thirdfox wrote: »
    only 16 shinies here for me - and just got a shiny lillipup there :D

Best part of today was the group you were with Angron doing the raid for the little kid who hadn't any giratinas yet - the three accounts between the kid and myself probably wouldn't have been able to make it.

Heard that someone in your group got rewarded with a karmic shiny too :)

Yeah, it was the first shiny he managed to get on any of his accounts so he was pretty happy with it!

Only got two shiny Trapinches, and both had crap IV's. Caught plenty of non-shiny ones but don't think I got any with more than two star ratings - ended up evolving a Vibrava I had stored from ages back to get the Community day move.

December day or days and we go again it's been my mantra all summer long missing blue nose sloth hurt as blue nose was the autism charity ala comic relief red nose Day.

The whole bloody system crashed that day in Europe and I hadn't much luck on the make up day neither, still miffed I can't rename my character Caligula too that would be fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,706 ✭✭✭✭josip

Wait, what, today was Trapinch day? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

Confirmed Darkrai will be making it's Raid debut this Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 13,706 ✭✭✭✭josip

Is Darkrai any good?
    Where does it fit in the meta?
    Will it replace Giratina Origin ? (who I'd been kinda hoping for instead)

Costume pokemon wooo hoooo

Pikachu Mimikyu wooo hoooo hoooo hoooooooo

josip wrote: »
    Is Darkrai any good?
    Where does it fit in the meta?
    Will it replace Giratina Origin ? (who I'd been kinda hoping for instead)
    Best Dark/Ghost DPS if you spec it with Shadow ball but not as tanky as Giritina O.

There's a Shuppet shadow on my Nearby radar right now but I've caught loads of them already, including a shiny one. Anyone know what that's about? The Halloween event isn't due until the 17th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭5star02707

There's a Shuppet shadow on my Nearby radar right now but I've caught loads of them already, including a shiny one. Anyone know what that's about? The Halloween event isn't due until the 17th.

same thing happened to me but what i did was i caught one and it disappeared.

could be the same bug as the turtwig one. shuppet will have a dark form with Team rockets

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,743 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

New shadow pokemon showing as uncaught in pokedex until you catch one.

No shiny luck yet in this event, but done well for IVs. Got a 96% Deino from a hatch, a lucky 96% Litwick, and a 98% Darkrai from a raid :D

• Advertisement

No shinies either. Got Spiritomb, wasn't playing last year so new dex entry :)
    I've lost my mojo for the 3 excellent throws for Golett, have hatched one at least but I suck on the excellent throws at the moment

Advertisement