Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE The Greatest Royal Rumble Network Special Thread (Spoilers)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

At this hogan,austin and rock will be announced next

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Vince v CM Punk in a no disqualification match.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,912 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So how long is this show going to be? Don't they know I won't be able to watch until the Sunday at the earliest, since not only does it take place on Rusev day but I'll be away for the weekend and it's also the Avengers release weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Out of curiosity, would Velveteen Dream's gimmick fly over there? He has that ambiguously camp thing going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,050 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Could we see Cena appear and confront taker after he puts Rusev in the casket

One thing for sure Taker is not actually retired and Reigns didn't retire him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder how much money each superstar is getting, Taker and Jericho must be getting a fine good chunk of change

I always find it strange when part timers appear at overseas shows yet don't appear at US shows. Like Brock on the UK Raw.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I always find it strange when part timers appear at overseas shows yet don't appear at US shows. Like Brock on the UK Raw.

$$$$$

Brock is getting big money for appearing at this

The hotel in SA for the stars will be jam packed with lots of egos in the one place

J. Marston wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, would Velveteen Dream's gimmick fly over there? He has that ambiguously camp thing going on.

They’re well known for their tolerance over there so I can’t see any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,689 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Wait a second. Russev is facing the undertaker in a casket match in Saudi Arabia ? Ah here! Will trips come out and blast him with a sledgehammmer as well ? Buried thy name is Russev.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Holy ****, Jericho vs Undertaker?

Thats awesome.

Awesome match but seriously his card is crazy and doesnt make much sense

These Saudis are pretty lucky tbh we might never see this calibre of card ever again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Awesome match but seriously his card is crazy and doesnt make much sense

These Saudis are pretty lucky tbh we might never see this calibre of card ever again

Till next year.

If it's true it's twenty million a year for 10 years, we will get something like this yearly now.

20 million PER year. That is crazy. No wonder they don't mind a boys night out.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Any word was Rusev was dropped? He out the door?

Otherwise it’s humiliating announcing him and then dropping him for a “bigger star” who’s a part timer.

Hopefully their thinking is they don’t want to bury a full timer so job out Jericho instead.

Let's get on to the Irish sports council and we might get an event like this lol

Ireland and wwe are like brothers and have produced some of the biggest stars in wwe today and Fit Finley who is held with great regard

Suggestion on wreddit that comments made to TMZ did not go down well..

https://twitter.com/McCoolMichelleL/status/984451345439707137?s=19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

That would be nuts if he got cut dropped for that.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That would be nuts if he got cut dropped for that.

I imagine taker could veto opponents and if he didn’t take too kindly to the comments I imagine he would have vetoed it.

But again ridiculous reason, Rusev was just heeling it up is all.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    I imagine taker could veto opponents and if he didn’t take too kindly to the comments I imagine he would have vetoed it.

But again ridiculous reason, Rusev was just heeling it up is all.

Taker is supposedly very prickly about being shown what he considers due respect at all times by the locker room. He probably thinks Rusev hasn’t earned the right to talk about him that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,456 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Did Rusev bury himself with that Tweet yesterday I wonder.

Edit I now see the TMZ thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,136 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

If Rusev is not on the card or dumped out of the super-mega-hyper rumble very quickly, we can assume Taker and his respect bollocks played a part.

Saw elsewhere that Rusev has removed wwe references on his twitter profile and makes comments about his future.
    Unless he's just referring to moving brands

Rusev is a messer so would do that for the laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

Heel Taker demanding respect ala 2002 v Smart Alec Rusev.

Book it now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,456 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I see they are talking about this being a 5 hour show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I see they are talking about this being a 5 hour show.

It starts at 5pm Irish time, thought we’d get a decent fun 3 hour thing

Dunno if im able for it so soon after Mania

It starts at 5pm Irish time, thought we’d get a decent fun 3 hour thing

Dunno if im able for it so soon after Mania

If they start showing that Paige promo for her film again I am done at the first sign of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Pentecost wrote: »
    If they start showing that Paige promo for her film again I am done at the first sign of it.

b4prwtsr5gq01.png

Advertisement