Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P2P Lending

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 P2PBanking.com

If you like Envestio's model you can use Wisefund as an alternative. But they are pretty new, no track record. They have 2 open loans at the moment with 18-19% interest. If you sign up via my blog you can get 0.5% cashback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Robocash is dumping two loan originators. Email sent this morning.

"...in order to strengthen the development of short-term consumer loans in Kazakhstan"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭Shelflife

I think its a good thing to see some pruning by the platforms.

Keeps the standards up.

Nice to see loans volumes increase on Swaper. I have been fully invested for a number of months now.

Still a relatively small platform though. An email today stating just over 2,500 active investors.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭vargoo

Nice to see loans volumes increase on Swaper. I have been fully invested for a number of months now.

Still a relatively small platform though. An email today stating just over 2,500 active investors.

Jeez, that is small!! Think peerberry is nearly 10,000. I would have expected those numbers reversed....unless active is the magic word there.

• Advertisement

Yeah I thought the same vargoo, active being the key word. The number of accounts must be significantly higher surely? From reading a number of blogs, it's possible the lack of loans in the past has kept funds in other platforms.

Happy to admit my XIRR is close to 15% on Swaper (which is better than Mintos) and with little or no input from me.

Welcome to an exclusive PeerBerry`s Loyality program. We try as much as we can to satisfy your needs and meet your expectations. As a loyal PeerBerry`s customer, you will be able to get higher return on investment. Let us introduce you the Loyalty Categories:

Silver: From 10 000 Eur of active investment portfolio (gets +0,5% for future investments)
    Gold: From 25 000 Eur of active investment portfolio (gets +0,75% for future investments)
    Platinum From 40 000 Eur of active investment portfolio (gets 1% for future investments)
    Please find out more about Loyalty program which is assigned to you at your Profile, Settings page.

"Loyalty category Default category" Boo! I obviously need to put a bit more in to reach silver. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

This morning on Mintos, I see that the Invest and Access rate is showing as just 9.98%

That is very quickly dying a death. :eek:

The number of loans on the Primary Market has dropped to ~80k loans. Wowzers, is there something going on we should be concerned about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭littlevillage

The number of loans on the Primary Market has dropped to ~80k loans. Wowzers, is there something going on we should be concerned about?

This used to be about 300k right ? :confused:

There is still 226k loans on the secondary market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

85k loans now on the Mintos primary loans market...soo its recovering

It might have just been a blip, I suspect that the I&A programme might run off at a certain time and snap up all the available loans.

Yup, only a few days ago too.

The premium on a large volume of the secondary market loans is ridiculous though. Whoa going to pay a 20% premium on a loan? Not surprised the volume hasn't dropped...yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭flycd

Anyone else get an email from Mintos yesterday saying their account is limited? I haven’t even done anything with it in weeks.

It’s looking for a LOT of info to become unlimited. Statements, proof of address etc. I’m pulling out anyway.

Don’t really want to give them those details but can’t withdraw until I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

flycd wrote: »
    Anyone else get an email from Mintos yesterday saying their account is limited? I haven’t even done anything with it in weeks.

It’s looking for a LOT of info to become unlimited. Statements, proof of address etc. I’m pulling out anyway.

Nothing recent, no. I may have gotten requests in the past, that i had no bother complying with, but nothing like that in the last month, for sure.

addendum: mostly anti-money laundering type stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭mike_cork

flycd wrote: »

I haven't personally (*touches wood) but i am a member of the "Mintos fellows" group on FB and there's been several people recently who have received the same email as you. Its mintos complying with anti money laundering legislation.

I got it, looked for Passport details, photo of me, photo of passport and a photo of me holding the passport.

AML requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

You should be more worried if you are with a company this big and don't hear about people getting these compliance checks.

A few of the p2p platforms I use (including Mintos) have asked for additional personal data. AML puproses.

On Mintos - the number of available loans appears to be back under Auto Invest profiles. They've updated it a bit. Added more details about the distribution of the loans, which is an improvement. It does not auto refresh like it did previously. Now you have to manually refresh the details.

• Advertisement

Again on Mintos. Getting cloudflare and captcha every morning now. Pain in the arse. Am I alone in this? Also getting some new lazy loading implementation on the overview page. I hadn't seen that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Speedmax

Again on Mintos. Getting cloudflare and captcha every morning now. Pain in the arse. Am I alone in this? Also getting some new lazy loading implementation on the overview page. I hadn't seen that before.

I haven't come across this happening yet, not sure if having 2FA enabled makes a difference.

Was getting that everytime i logged in over the last few days. Stopped happening for me since yesterday afternoon.

Anyone see the new facebook game being launced today on crowdestor?
    Im on the fence if i should throw a few quid at it.
    Heres a link with more info:
    https://www.crowdlendingrocks.eu/did-you-ever-want-to-invest-in-a-mobile-game-now-it-is-possible-this-friday-you-can-invest-in-beetroot-labs-mafia-stars-game-project-with-crowdestor-return-18-14/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,039 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Im getting it all the time for the past few weeks.
    In fact, getting it on boards as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

800 people signing up daily

The number of loans dropped from 350k to 80k loans in days. I have been on the platform a while now and not seen a drop like that. I thought it was another website glitch when I first saw the 80k figure.
    FFVII wrote: »
    800 people signing up daily

Only 84326 loans available this morn on the Mintos primary market!

mike_cork wrote: »
    Only 84326 loans available this morn on the Mintos primary market!

Was 105000 ish last night, hour later was 85000

To be honest, until fairly recently, these numbers are what were always available.

Last few months, it crept up to 250000 and then near overnight 500000.

I don't care.

If they are legit numbers, last night has me questioning it, I'd hope they stop taking registrations before it all grinds to a stop.

FFVII wrote: »
    Was 105000 ish last night, hour later was 85000

To be honest, until fairly recently, these numbers are what were always available.

Last few months, it crept up to 250000 and then near overnight 500000.

I don't care.

If they are legit numbers, last night has me questioning it, I'd hope they stop taking registrations before it all grinds to a stop.

I've starting withdrawing funds from Mintos this morn due to the unavailbity of loans.

• Advertisement

mike_cork wrote: »
    I've starting withdrawing funds from Mintos this morn due to the unavailbity of loans.

You're on your own.

Advertisement