Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXIV Signup: Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Kolido wrote: »
    Its possible, will suggest it to the lads. Thanks

mod

Let me know if you want me to reset the poll. Otherwise, stick to the original winning date from the poll. Y’no, democracy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

sullivlo wrote: »
    mod

Let me know if you want me to reset the poll. Otherwise, stick to the original winning date from the poll. Y’no, democracy ;)

If redoing it - you must have 3 options - one for no preference - i voted 18th as it was sooner - i will obviously skew the vote if i only have 2 options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

The poll could be,
    when do you want the excellent game to start,

This sunday ?
    ages away..
    or
    i dont care.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

sullivlo wrote: »
    mod

Okay, we would like to reset the poll please Sulli. Can there be added an option for either?

We wìll let it run untill Thursay 6pm, if the 25th is wining at this time, we will leave the signups open until early next week.

I hope this is satifactory for everyone and everyone gets a chance to vote.

its like lisbon all over again.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    its like lisbon all over again.

But much more important!

So which way am I meant to vote the s time?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I didn’t realize you could choose both dates when voting.

I was looking at the voting results earlier and thought.. Hmm. 28 votes and only 23 people voted...

I thought that the people running the poll were perhaps Russian or Republicans or dangerous or maybe all three and it best I say nothing..... Glad Sulli brought Democracy back to the forum!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

So which way am I meant to vote the s time?

There are 3 options now

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

It won't let me vote. Says I've already voted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

It wont let me vote :?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25th Feb
    Yeah same issue.

FFA for date anyone? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Is boards gone mental? No poll option for me now and about 30 or 40 posts gone missing from the thread!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

ardinn wrote: »
    It wont let me vote :?

should be ok now

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yep working now

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25th Feb
    Everyone being so diplomatic...

Apart from some arsehole who voted the 18th :pac: Wonder who that might be....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Either
    Too late for sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Either
    andy125 wrote: »
    Too late for sign up?

MAX POWER is back!!!

25th Feb
    Never too late, the date of the game hasn't even been decided yet andy :pac:

Welcome back :)

Welcome back Andy, please use the poll to vote for your start date preference.

*worth noting that if it is the 18th, will be a smaller roster as a number of players can't make it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭andy125

Either
    Kolido wrote: »
    Welcome back Andy, please use the poll to vote for your start date preference.

*worth noting that if it is the 18th, will be a smaller roster as a number of players can't make it.

25th is fine for me

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

25th Feb
    I can't the 25th :(

25th Feb
    I can't the 25th :(

I can at a struggle, but would rather 18th to be totally honest.

Where are the 25th guys for the poll though? So far 18th is winning as 9 people don't mind either way...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

just remember.

I hate you all.

So; it's a choice between whether we want Necro and Grumpy, or Cross and TB????

Sophie didn't have so hard a decision!!!!

quickbeam wrote: »
    So; it's a choice between whether we want Necro and Grumpy, or Cross and TB????

Sophie didn't have so hard a decision!!!!

You've already voted, no? Who is Sophie and is she playing, and should people not playing get a vote?

I think you're winding me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote: »
    I think you're winding me up.

I see you have voted for either there QB.

Welcome to the fence. Make sure you are sitting comfortably :D

We will count the votes at 6pm today, still time if you haven't voted.

• Advertisement

25th Feb
    Argh... it's not crazy to take annual leave to play a game is it?

IS IT?

Advertisement