Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXIV Signup: Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

ardinn wrote: »
    Its just a bit of fun - Why have any issue whatsoever - It makes absolutely no difference to anyone!

I'd love to have the time to be concerned with it to be honest!

As stated, it does absolutely make a difference to some people. Whether you think that's "thick" or not that's your prerogative. But it doesn't stop the situation existing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

sKeith wrote: »
    ever been night zero killed?

Nope but them the brakes. If it happens it happens.

I can see the advantages of it skeith, but im just not a fan of it. Im not saying i wont agree to playing if thats the case, im simply stating what i think on the matter.

My opinion isnt right or wrong, its just how i feel

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

beakerjoe wrote: »

It's a non Anon game and you just said that ^^ out loud. What's this "if" business? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I have sympathy for people who have gotten all excited about a game, taken a weeks holidays off work to play it, then get the messgae at 10am on the monday morning. you have been killed, tough.

maybe my heart is too big.

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    It's a non Anon game and you just said that ^^ out loud. What's this "if" business? :)

The wolves wont think twice about killing me this game

I have sympathy for people who have gotten all excited about a game, taken a weeks holidays off work to play it, then get the messgae at 10am on the monday morning. you have been killed, tough.

maybe my heart is too big.

I do have sympathy too, it sucks. Maybe im too rash to dismiss it.

I think its reasonable to be a bit sensitive about mystery players after last game though.

Ah now you're getting lynched 1st, because when the wolves don't munch you you'll look wolfy as ****! But at least it's not n0

Just change your vote to ANON, then laugh with the sweet knowledge that anominity is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

I think after the last game we can trust the mods that any mystery player is not anything controversial and likely a game mechanic or something. The last game was controversial in the end, if youve any specific concerns over playing with particular players then PM a mod.

But let's call a spade a spade, the poster in question has removed himself from future games and I dont think the mystery player is anything to stress about, it just adds suspense IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

ardinn wrote: »
    Its just a bit of fun - Why have any issue whatsoever - It makes absolutely no difference to anyone!

I'd love to have the time to be concerned with it to be honest!

Aw come on Ardinn, that is so condescending. Show some respect for your fellow player.

duffman13 wrote: »
    I think after the last game we can trust the mods that any mystery player is not anything controversial and likely a game mechanic or something. The last game was controversial in the end, if youve any specific concerns over playing with particular players then PM a mod.

But let's call a spade a spade, the poster in question has removed himself from future games and I dont think the mystery player is anything to stress about, it just adds suspense IMO

In a previous game i was modding we had a player ask to save a space with Anon 1 as he wanted to play, but wasnt 100% sure he was around; so wanted to save the space while at the same time not publicly promising to play.

I think its fine to do, and if anyone has an issue with who the player is, they should share their concerns with the game mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

duffman13 wrote: »

he's right im 100% not playing

Tigger wrote:
    he's right im 100% not playing

Right in that you aren't playing. Wrong that you removing yourself is the reason why. You were banned. Removing yourself is moot.

Pter wrote: »
    Right in that you aren't playing. Wrong that you removing yourself is the reason why. You were banned. Removing yourself is moot.

i didn't mention removing myself?

Tigger wrote:
    i didn't mention removing myself?

I know. Duffman did. Then you quoted him and said he was right. I was clarifying.

Ah, so this is where the valentines weekend love in is.

Ah, so this is where the valentines weekend love in is.

I'm spending it babysitting my vomitting 2 year old. Merry valentines all.

Pter wrote: »
    I know. Duffman did. Then you quoted him and said he was right. I was clarifying.

well your wrong the reason i'm not playing is cos i don't want to, but i see your point

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Update on players in and preference. If I missed anyone, please let us know.

1. QB
    2. Grumpy
    3. Beaker
    4. Pter
    5. SM
    6. TB
    7. Barney
    8. Duffers
    9. sKeith
    10. BH
    11. Lord
    12. MrKingsley
    13. Drumpot
    14. Trit
    15. Ardinn
    16. Cross
    17. Pawwed Rig
    18. Flushy
    19. Mack
    20. PJ
    21. Stu
    22. Necro
    23. Whoops (maybe)
    24. Vale

Slow day is winning 6-4
    Anon is winning 6-5

@ Banjo and Whoops, are you guys playing?

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »
    @ Banjo and Whoops, are you guys playing?

Nah, I'm in self imposed exile. And to be honest, being able to detatchedly watch this unfold from my far remove, I think im better off.

:( tut tut kolido ...

sKeith wrote:
    tut tut kolido ...

The mystery player revealed themselves.

Think that's the first reveal we have had before a game starts?

Feel the Love
    Necrominus
    MrsFlushdraw
    deco nate
    The Backwards Man
    WerewolfGM
    dark crystal
    quickbeam
    Jayop
    sKeith
    MicksJaguar
    Witchie

https://www.boards.ie/love.php?match=hot

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25th Feb
    Hee hee! Hey Strawbs hunny :P

Boards Matchmaking!beta

now ye're lovin'

UsernameCompatibility

Fourier
    Necrominus
    Jayop
    Tigger
    Pter
    partyjungle
    MicksJaguar
    Banjo
    quickbeam
    beakerjoe
    WerewolfGM

I've been on this site too long. My list is mostly closed accounts and people I haven't talked to in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

Fourier
    A posting based algorithm doesn't lie. :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Tigger wrote: »
    well your wrong the reason i'm not playing is cos i don't want to, but i see your point

MOD

You are banned from WW and related discussions. Further discussions will result in revoking access to the entire forum games.

Any further clarification needed, PM me.

• Advertisement

so , the 18th it is then, i need to book my holidays this week if its the 18th.

Advertisement