Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXIV Signup: Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

I have to say guys that I am getting rather excited for this. Christmas Eve as a kid doesn’t even come close

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Is it too late to sign up?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25th Feb
    Not at all I'd imagine. The lads haven't closed off sign ups yet so I'd say welcome aboard :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

kitten_k wrote: »
    Is it too late to sign up?

Not at all. Welcome aboard :)

Great, will have to swot up on the rules

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

We will probably close signups on Thursday evening. Anyone wondering whether to play or not, nows your chance.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Great, will have to swot up on the rules

**** rules!! What're the rules???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    **** rules!! What're the rules???

When it starts, tell Necro what your role is and he’ll help you*

*May not be actual advice. Don’t do what Necro says. Just post gifs instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Gonna play this one Robyn? :)

Am I going to die on night 0 again?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

If it is anon how do I know who Necro is? I could just post my role on thread???

If it is anon how do I know who Necro is? I could just post my role on thread???

That was me being silly. Pter has the welcome to werewolf doc, and game specific rules will be put up in the opening post.

That was me being silly.

Me too. I played before ;)
    I do need to refresh myself on the rules though so the earlier they are out the better

The OP for this game wont be posted until Sunday. If you check back on previous games you will get a good indication of what to expect and there is some info near the beginning of this thread I believe. Feel free to ask here if you have any questions.

Never played before but spent the day reading an old game thread, looks like fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Never played before but spent the day reading an old game thread, looks like fun.

Welcome on board!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

which game did you read? have you gotten access to the backrooms, there is a whole other side to the action.. by only reading main thread alone, you are seeing the game from the eyes of a non roled villager, with access to the BRs, you get to see the game from the roled players eyes.

I read the very first one called The Beginning. Yea I signed up for the back rooms website but haven’t had time to look at it yet.

I read the very first one called The Beginning. Yea I signed up for the back rooms website but haven’t had time to look at it yet.

FYI. post #1985 of the beginnings game has the links to the wolfs den and the dead rooms for that game, that was before new BRs existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Is the back to the future theme going to involve a lot re-incarnations? I can see this being a mega confusing game :D

• Advertisement

ardinn wrote: »
    Is the back to the future theme going to involve a lot re-incarnations? I can see this being a mega confusing game :D
    do you mean, can only past selves save future selves or can futute selves have a time window in which they can effect their past selves in order to ensure their future selves survial?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I think you're designing a Terminator game there... (Where, with a village win imminent, one wolf and one Vig get sent to the dead room to kill or save the randomly assigned Sarah Connor)

Kolido wrote: »
    I have prepared a table for the anon/ non-anon results, as it stands, its 9-8 for anon. please feel free to change or add to it until signups are closed.

1 QB
    2 Grumpy Non-anon
    3 Beaker Non-anon
    4 Pter Non-anon
    5 SM Anon
    6 TB
    7 Barney Non-anon
    8 Duffers
    9 sKeith Anon
    10 BH Anon
    11 Lord
    12 MrKingsley Non-anon
    13 Drumer Anon
    14 Trit Anon
    15 Ardinn Anon
    16 Cross Anon
    17 Pawwed Rig Non-anon
    18 Flushy
    19 Mack
    20 PJ
    21 Stu Non-anon
    22 Necro Anon
    23 Vale Non-anon
    24 Andy Anon
    25 Kitten

Updated player list, anon currently ahead 9-8

Robyn are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

GM: “congratulations Marty , you have successfully fulfilled the challange. You will now get to share a room with your Mum. Half naked. And she wants to ride you.”

What’s the story with whoops and omackeral?

whoops closed her account afaik

Omackeral is Mack on this list, Whoops can't make it unfortunately

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25th Feb

Oh... you'll know who Necro is ;) Don't worry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Necrominus wrote: »
    Oh... you'll know who Necro is ;) Don't worry about that.

I’m guessing the Biggest file on your computer is a word document with 12653 back to the future GIFs.

• Advertisement

25th Feb
    Drumpot wrote: »
    I’m guessing the Biggest file on your computer is a word document with 12653 back to the future GIFs.

:pac: The extra week to prepare has made them multiply tenfold...

giphy.gif

Advertisement