Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf XXIV Signup: Back to the Future

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Seriously though, the touch site is constantly redirecting me to touchapp.touch.boards.dev with errors, is anyone else having the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Was having issues with touch site all over lunchtime. Kept going to plain text for me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25th Feb
    None for me tbh. Only started using the touch site again recently seeing as the app doesn't show up the two new subforums.

Necrominus wrote: »
    None for me tbh. Only started using the touch site again recently seeing as the app doesn't show up the two new subforums.

I said that was happening on the app for me and you told me i was crazy!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,149 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

25th Feb
    Pter wrote: »

Turns out you weren't crazy....

About that anyways. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

They are not mutually exclusive,

The app may be acting up and you be crazy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Seriously though, the touch site is constantly redirecting me to touchapp.touch.boards.dev with errors, is anyone else having the same?

Been like that for me all day, once it's sorted for game week I'm happy.

Happening for me to. Comes up as plain text then I press refresh and it sorts itself. Until the next thread I click into and have to do it again.

Word on the street is those technical issues are resolved now.

Ill play if there is room and ye'll have me

• Advertisement

Yay!

sKeith wrote: »
    Heya whoops! Welcome on board. It's great fun.

I did up a faq for new people I'll dig it out for you.

Can you stick your faq into the 'what is WW thread', then in future when we point people at it, they will find your faq.

Can you stick your faq into the 'what is WW thread', then in future when we point people at it, they will find your faq.

I cant owed to the fact I can't find any what is ww thread that is open to new posting.

Didn't think you were happy with that guide anyway sk.

I cant owed to the fact I can't find any what is ww thread that is open to new posting.

Didn't think you were happy with that guide anyway sk.

The link is in the quote. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057789174

faq is faq. put it were people see it. as somebody else said, its not for me. its to help new people.

25th Feb
    I count 27 playing. Countdown is on now folks :D

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

giphy__2_.gif

The link is in the quote. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057789174

faq is faq. put it were people see it. as somebody else said, its not for me. its to help new people.

Without its own thread, it will get lost again, but ive thrown it up there anyway.

I dont think its up to me to decide if that gets its own thread and/or gets stickied. I did take feedback from a few forum members, but as that doc wasnt done by a mod or anything, its not my call!

Without its own thread, it will get lost again, but ive thrown it up there anyway.

I dont think its up to me to decide if that gets its own thread and/or gets stickied. I did take feedback from a few forum members, but as that doc wasnt done by a mod or anything, its not my call!

Not as likely to get lost in a thread called' What is warewolf' than it is in a thread called, 'we need to talk'.

Until such a time as it gets its own thread, if I'm around and somebody asks what is warewolf, that's the thread i'll be pointing them at, so they'll see your faq now.

this is a community generated zone with mods here either to play as equals or to keep the peace. If you want something stickied, ask for it, and if somebody else thinks you are wrong, they'll say it, we don't need permission to have a voice in here.

I was kinda leaving it in we need to talk so that each game mod could decide to refer to it or not too.

Its in what is werewolf now so that is taken out of the game mods hands somewhat.

Appreciate you explaining how open discussion works. Please do tell me more.

I was kinda leaving it in we need to talk so that each game mod could decide to refer to it or not too.

Its in what is werewolf now so that is taken out of the game mods hands somewhat.

Its hard to tell sometimes on the internet, but the highlighted bit reeks of not saying what it really means.

You said "but as that doc wasnt done by a mod or anything, its not my call!"
    I said, "sure it is buddy."
    you say "thanks, tell me more."

If you really do want to know more, pm me and we can discuss how it works, if you're trying to be smart, grow up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I know people prefer Sunday night, but I sort of think a soft start on Friday wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. People then have weekend to get into the game.

If you really do want to know more, pm me and we can discuss how it works, if you're trying to be smart, grow up.
    sKeith wrote:
    this is a community generated zone with mods here either to play as equals or to keep the peace. If you want something stickied, ask for it, and if somebody else thinks you are wrong, they'll say it, we don't need permission to have a voice in here.

You are telling me how communal discussion works in a forum i have been using for communal discussions for a year now, and are telling me not to try to be smart. Right so.

25th Feb
    Drumpot wrote:
    I know people prefer Sunday night, but I sort of think a soft start on Friday wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. People then have weekend to get into the game.

Ooh yes please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Drumpot wrote: »

Looks like a couple have already started!

Kolido wrote: »
    Looks like a couple have already started!

So its looking like its gonna be anon, yeah? :)

You are telling me how communal discussion works in a forum i have been using for communal discussions for a year now, and are telling me not to try to be smart. Right so.

I see you immediately jumped to the latter choice, so your appreciation was false and you didn't really want me to tell you more. So you were just being an ass. Lucky I picked up on it before wasting my time writing an essay on how open discussions work for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

So its looking like its gonna be anon, yeah? :)

Game is going to be anon, as voted by the mods, couldn't split the players.

Will have an updated list later, looking like we will have 26 or 27

Kolido wrote: »
    Game is going to be anon, as voted by the mods, couldn't split the players.

Will have an updated list later, looking like we will have 26 or 27

Class! Really looking forward to it mods. You have certainly had me on the edge of my seat for a while now!

Any chance of a sneak peak at the rules or flavour?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Class! Really looking forward to it mods. You have certainly had me on the edge of my seat for a while now!

Any chance of a sneak peak at the rules or flavour?

Who said I had a mother?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I see you immediately jumped to the latter choice, so your appreciation was false and you didn't really want me to tell you more. So you were just being an ass. Lucky I picked up on it before wasting my time writing an essay on how open discussions work for you.

screen-shot-2015-07-02-at-10-19-13-pm.png

Advertisement