Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guide to being an After Hours Boardsie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

442 ....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

koumi wrote: »
    421. Claim some form of disability, dyslexia, autism, no legitis, in order to excuse grammatical errors and bad speeeling.
    and post it in the wrong thread.

:D

422. Have said post deleted in other thread leaving posters imagining that they had just seen a very strange post that apparently made no sense whatsover ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

394576327596. If you are the first to reply to a thread, make a stupid ****ing witty quip, rather than engage with the actual topic

2985287928945829874357982562. Make loads of threads about the death of every bcdef grade celebrity

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

6 years for smuggling garlic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

422. On a thread like this use the last poster’s number to confuse matters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Didn't read the whole thread, what's going on?

I think Ted has a plan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Urindanger

Every post about food even if it's about Indian takeaways must include 'real butter', 'batch loaf' and 'nyom nyom nyom'. And of course a 'mug of tae' because you're proper Irish and you like to throw in the odd word of Gaeilge to show how cultured you are.

• Site Banned Posts: 21 jeffy jefferies

Urindanger wrote: »
    Every post about food even if it's about Indian takeaways must include 'real butter', 'batch loaf' and 'nyom nyom nyom'. And of course a 'mug of tae' because you're proper Irish and you like to throw in the odd word of Gaeilge to show how cultured you are.

You forgot to mention Tayto and crisp sangwidge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Create a second account to back up your views

• Advertisement

RasTa wrote: »
    Create a second account to back up your views

Accuse someone of being a rereg and or troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

7830945ng,svs*(&£UR&7f2374g.3. Don't post untill you have some wanky poetry quotes in your signature.

agag8234. Don't post until you have changed your location to somewhere equally wanky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Urindanger

You forgot to mention Tayto and crisp sangwidge.

Blasphemy. The cultured AHer has only ever eaten King.

Ask which town or city the OP means when it is obviously Dublin. Ask which O'Connell Street the OP means when they say they got the LUAS from O'Connell street or visinting the GPO on O'Connell Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Spend your entire time in boards crying to teacher about cliques and the content you don't want to see in After Hours as opposed to actually generating half decent content yourself.

Combine with interminable bellyaching about jocular content ruining the forum until everybody, save the same handful of serious, multiquote merchants, has fled to other sites or private forums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Talk about females in a derogatory sexual manner, while u jerk off to babestation alone and crying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Talk about females in a derogatory sexual manner, while u jerk off to babestation alone and crying

U ok hun?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

B. Have deep seated opinions on the Irish criminal justice system informed by a half watched episode of Law and Order: SVU
    iv) Realise posting on page 3 will mean it's read by a tiny % of people and only while it remains the last page of the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭NollagShona

Gravelly wrote: »
    U ok hun?

I’ll private message ya

I’ll private message ya

*flings computer out window and runs away*

• Advertisement

Being a sensible and obedient citizen but spending your time discussing Dublin gangland with assumed overtones of expertise, vague hints about 'knowing stuff on the street' and nursing an erection.

Prepare for a 'legal professional' to come along and defend another suspended sentence for someone done for drunk driving, uninsured with 500 convictions for an offence committed while out on bail while banned from driving for life with multiple un-activated suspended sentences hanging over him. But he had a tough upbringing and he pleaded guilty even if it was at the last minute.

B. Have deep seated opinions on the Irish criminal justice system informed by a half watched episode of Law and Order: SVU
    iv) Realise posting on page 3 will mean it's read by a tiny % of people and only while it remains the last page of the thread.

Let me guess - solicitor? Of the criminal defence variety?

Urindanger wrote: »

Also always discuss Indian takeaway in Ireland like it's a culinary masterpiece and 'worth the extra money' while slating Chinese takeaway as slop for peasants even though 80% of the time, both are preprepared fast food served up to drunks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

424. Post about your workpkace problems and how your boss is a psychopath - then wait for the avalanche of posts from various employers interests to descend and tell you - its actually you who is the problem

Give mods every excuse to shut down a thread (not that they'd need any, mind you)

and then complain when they do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Amalgam wrote: »
    69) People that annoy you. T__vellers.

Belgian cyclist Thomas Vellers? He chews with his mouth open which is pretty irritating in fairness but apart from that he's an affable, happy go lucky sort. His twin brother Hector on the other hand is a prick of the highest order and is due a good f*-king hiding of me. Paid him a few bob to clean my gutters while I went away for the weekend and the durty sh1te in a bucket stripped all the lead from the chimneys. Ended up having to torch the place. I had taken a few bumps of posh to steady the old nerves beforehand and totally forgot about the pair of Moldovan hookers sleeping in the attic. The insurance man wouldn't even pay me because he said they were smoking which rendered my premium void. Then I had to deliver the devastating news to their father that two thirds of his workforce were out of commission for good. The poor man was never the same again after the mishap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

There's a man who's let the world pass him by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭koumi

I think we lost the numerological order of the thread, makes it difficult to follow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

Red_Wake wrote: »
    There's a man who's let the world pass him by.

i know right? who uses babestation anymore?

Advertisement