Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The opposite View

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Massimo Tara

Wouldn't back anything in the Albert Bartlett that hasn't ran over 3m before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Wouldn't back anything in the Albert Bartlett that hasn't ran over 3m before.

I get the concern but him having stayed well over 2m4 on soft ground at Cheltenham already can't be a neagative anyway.

Also, I'd see the fact he hasn't run over 3m yet as trainer preference rather than a negative. He's given him the exact same prep as Bobs worth who didn't run over 3m before his Albert Bartlett win so if he runs I'd be shocked if trip beats him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Don’t fancy him myself but I guess it’s easy rule out one rather than find the winner, who do you fancy? I couldn’t have penhill last year , I find that race really hard to breakdown

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

antietam wrote:
    Currently doing my Cheltenham work and I spotted here that posters fancy Santini but in my work on this race he has absolutely zero chance of winning.

Thanks for that. I've cashed out now. :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

You were very confident on SJ earlier this season. While they always said only March matters very few do the 2 in a row.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭dk6dk6

antietam wrote: »
    Will be putting up my fancies plus seriously undervalued horses in a few days.After having has eight brilliant Cheltenhams in a row Im finding this year a nightmare as races have favs that are ordinary but the rest of the fields are poor.Example,Might Bite is shocking value at 7/2 but can we trust Sizing John to come back.

Please, don't bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

Very enjoyable tread, always like reading Aidan one of the best on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭handsfree2

Cloudy Dream 16/1 Ryanair

Second to Altior in the arkle last year.

Oddly campaigned this year over a variety of trips but he has some decent form, splitting fox Norton and special tiara in the shloer and a decent second to definitely red at aintree in heavy ground.

I reckon he will go to the Ryanair and has good enough form to be in the mix.

Advertisement