Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rolling Stones - 17th May 2018 - Croke Park - *Discussion Only / No Ticket Sales*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Any signs of stage times for the lads? Not arsed being in there to see the Academic. Would being in for 8.30 be safe enough?
    Bloke from the academic was on the radio this morning. They're on at 7:15. If they get a 30-45 min slot, the stones would be on at 8:15 / 8:30 I'd guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

best way is a taxi.
    next best is probably walk to Bus Aras luas stop, and get the Luas to Heuston.

you'll be cutting it fine though.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully a few taxis around after the gig.....

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Went to the box office with my lucky dip ticket and got no filter pit A. Cheers lads. Enjoy the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭loudnoises89

Went to the box office with my lucky dip ticket and got no filter pit A. Cheers lads. Enjoy the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

best way is a taxi.
    next best is probably walk to Bus Aras luas stop, and get the Luas to Heuston.

you'll be cutting it fine though.

Thanks for the reply, hopefully a few taxis around after the gig.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads is Viagogo a scam? It's impossible to buy the €30 tickets so I'm guessing they just do that so some people will buy the dearer ones on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,030 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Fair ****s they cost a lot

Inside now fairly quite, lots of merch at rip off prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Did anyone have any luck with touts?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭the explorer

Transition year all stars on now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭SteM

Lads is Viagogo a scam?

Its a legit site. Someone might have jumped on the €30 tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭the explorer

3.8% carlsberg for €6.50... was it for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

Academic on yet? Got hekd up probably won't be there till half 8

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Yeh they're on now. Crowd are supremely unimpressed. Last song on now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

In 706 and can't hear a word they are saying with the echo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭2cool4school

#donotbelieveeitherofyourposts4onesecond

• Registered Users Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Also: Got my "too large" small bag stopped at the gate. Had to surrender it to a bag nanny who takes no responsibility for stolen bags. But I've since seen massive backpacks in the stadium on some people. ****ing raging. If they'd asked me to pay for it I would've told them to shove their gig up their hole. Croke Pk are ridiculous. Total overkill.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,619 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

So any crowd estimates yet?

Muahahaha wrote: »
    So any crowd estimates yet?

It's very, very bare at the moment.

JaMarcus wrote: »
    It's very, very bare at the moment.

it'll fill, 20 mins is loadsa time

it'll fill, 20 mins is loadsa time

Still looking fairly empty from up here in the heavens! The seating is especially pitiful.

• Advertisement

Still looking fairly empty from up here in the heavens! The seating is especially pitiful.

hmm maybe time is not on the stones side tonight...

lololol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

Still looking empty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

Still looking empty?

Had the gig been announced and approved earlier than it actually was, I think it would have sold more.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Pinkman

Anyone got tickets for any UK gigs yet? Emailed AXS and no response and rang them and told waiting time would be over 30 minutes and at 7p per minute plus usual charges. Bloody ridiculous. Do people think it will be possible to pick them up from the box office at the venues like with Ticketmaster? Cheers.

Pinkman wrote: »
    Emailed AXS and no response and rang them and told waiting time would be over 30 minutes and at 7p per minute plus usual charges. Bloody ridiculous.

can't get no satisfaction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Go tell them your suffering from vertigo they will move ye

• Registered Users Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Croke Park is a disaster for concerts.The only "good"place in the stadium is down on the pitch.

Croke Park is a disaster for concerts.The only "good"place in the stadium is down on the pitch.

but the mugs keep going:

See this Instagram photo by @vampiresiren2 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4qMK7FrLW/?utm_source=ig_web_share

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Can hear all the way out in Clonshaugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

but the mugs keep going:

See this Instagram photo by @vampiresiren2 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4qMK7FrLW/?utm_source=ig_web_share

They were selling GnR mugs at Slane last year, 15quid a pop but they you had to return to merch stand after gig to buy, in case anyone decided to lob them

If i paid 15quid for a mug last thing i'd do is lob it

Advertisement