Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rolling Stones - 17th May 2018 - Croke Park - *Discussion Only / No Ticket Sales*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

RockDesk wrote: »
    :( I'm dreading it!
    Might get lucky seeing as seated tickets aren't selling well.
    If it was close to sell out, you would get dirt upper ones as far away as possible. But it doesn't make sense for them to put you miles away if there's empty seats in better sections

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭RockDesk

Might get lucky seeing as seated tickets aren't selling well.
    If it was close to sell out, you would get dirt upper ones as far away as possible. But it doesn't make sense for them to put you miles away if there's empty seats in better sections

Hopefully! It's my own fault. The 2nd batch of standing weren't released and I couldn't afford the 90 tickets so had to go with it. Sure I'll be there, that's the main thing, and if I squint I'm sure I'll see the band!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Folks are all the gold circle tickets "Stile A"? Assume so just checking.

How long are this shower getting for a support slot? 7pm to 7.40ish? Stones at 8.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

Where’s a good beer garden locally to drink before the gig?? :D

Shelga wrote: »
    Where’s a good beer garden locally to drink before the gig?? :D

Croke Park Hotel!

The-Croke-Park-Hotel.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,922 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Anyone know if Clonliffe is open to Park?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

The Nal wrote: »
    Croke Park Hotel!

The-Croke-Park-Hotel.jpg

Ahh of course, how could I forget being there on a match day before!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Croke Park Hotel!

The-Croke-Park-Hotel.jpg

It looks nice. Might go there. Would it not be totally wedged though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

I'm out in Dún Laoghaire at the moment... My God, the weather is sensational.

Fifth bottle already.... It's what Keef would have wanted

I was busy but not totally wedged before Springsteen. Fairly comfortable.
    bclar12 wrote: »

Fifth bottle already.... It's what Keef would have wanted

Only if its the 5th bottle of vodka.

• Advertisement

We are about to see the greatest rock n roll band of all time in a few hours, genuine living legends

Cracker of a day, beats a miserable muddy day in slane last time they were here

Have a great night everyone!!!!!!!

We are about to see the greatest rock n roll band of all time in a few hours, genuine living legends

Cracker of a day, beats a miserable muddy day in slane last time they were here

Have a great night everyone!!!!!!!

Good day that was though...

Can't wait for tonight. Hope they do Under My Thumb.

Not expecting it to beat last year's Croker gig. One moment of that was my best ever gig experience but, it's The Stones. It's Mick. It's Ireland. It's life. It's glorious

I was busy but not totally wedged before Springsteen. Fairly comfortable.

Only if its the 5th bottle of vodka.

Done a bottle before a gig before.. The hands did not want to play the notes the mind was telling it to

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭BalboBiggins

Lads since it's not sold out, will it be possible to stand even if your tickets are seated, or are two sections separated?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,091 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The living room/murreys smoking area is fairly busy. It's at the top of O Connell Street and 15 min walk from Croke

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The living room/murreys smoking area is fairly busy. It's at the top of O Connell Street and 15 min walk from Croke

Place is a kip

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Johnny Jukebox

OK, its a beautiful day, I'm drowning in nostalgia for Slane 82, just been on Tickermaster and now myself and the kids are heading down :)

I'm sure it'll be worth it right ?

OK, its a beautiful day, I'm drowning in nostalgia for Slane 82, just been on Tickermaster and now myself and the kids are heading down :)

I'm sure it'll be worth it right ?

giphy.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

In the red parrot on dorset street, not too busy and decent pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,091 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Place is a kip

I'm fibbers now really got confused when I walked out to the smoking area to discover it's the same one as the living rooms lol

I'm not from Dublin what witchcraft is this ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭the explorer

Pitch standing now available for €30 on viagogo

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ryanf123

If anyone can provide info about the price touts are charging outside the venue I'd much appreciate it, shamelessly looking for a discount

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Tommo3434343

Any signs of stage times for the lads? Not arsed being in there to see the Academic. Would being in for 8.30 be safe enough?

Any signs of stage times for the lads? Not arsed being in there to see the Academic. Would being in for 8.30 be safe enough?

Thats pushing it I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Can't wait for this now. It'll be great seeing them not as a dot in the distance.

This will be a historic night.

Later everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

I'd say 8:15 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Pitch standing now available for €30 on viagogo

I can't see that on Viagogo. I must be looking in wrong place. Just see them for about €90. I reckon, you'd pick up a ticket outside CP on the cheap at about 8.15. Thinking of heading over. I wouldn't mind missing the beginning, if I got one of the last few tickets from touts for couple of quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Just seen €30 tickets on Viagogo aswell. Plus all the usual fees of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭collie0708

Hi all any advise on the best way to get from Croke Park to heuston station to get the last train home which leaves at 23:10???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

collie0708 wrote: »
    Hi all any advise on the best way to get from Croke Park to heuston station to get the last train home which leaves at 23:10???
    best way is a taxi.
    next best is probably walk to Bus Aras luas stop, and get the Luas to Heuston.

you'll be cutting it fine though.

Advertisement