Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup 2019 Japan Travel etc...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Eod100 wrote: »
    Ah bollocks, might be the same. Must have a look. Bit of a joke if that's the case!

+3 - my SF2 tickets are CATB and look like they're in the upper tier, in the corner, toward the back. 400 quid a pop. Not impressed. When there's more on the resale site closer to the time we may trade down.

There are Cat D seats available at the moment. The problem becomes do you risk not being able to shift your Cat B seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Queues into ticketing site today.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,603 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Queues into ticketing site today.

The site is closing tomorrow for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 flogan

troyzer wrote: »
    There are Cat D seats available at the moment. The problem becomes do you risk not being able to shift your Cat B seats.

I managed to do just that - semi final 2 cat B's were resold within a day. Downgraded to 2 X Cat C (row 4 bottom tier almost behind the goal) and 2 X Cat D (row 22 upper tier behind the goal.) Not sure what's better given that there's a race track between the stand and the pitch...

• Registered Users Posts: 14 joycer31

Hey lads/ladies I've 2 sets of Ireland v italy and Ireland v Russia that I'm looking to exchange for 1/4 final tickets. If anyone is interested let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Lawnmowermann

Hi all, I meant to do this much earlier, but better late than never. I'm desperately looking for 3 x Ireland-Japan tickets. I can swap 3 x Ireland-Scotland, or 2 x QF4 tickets (and pay the difference in cash). Anyone interested give me a shout.
    COYBIG!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 joycer31

joycer31 wrote: »
    Hey lads/ladies I've 2 sets of Ireland v italy and Ireland v Russia that I'm looking to exchange for 1/4 final tickets. If anyone is interested let me know.

Sorry ireland v Scotland

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭shanagarry

Where did you find detailed seating maps showing the sections?

Also, I’ve two spare QF4 tickets (Cat C) - looking to swap for QF2 or SF1 with cash adjustment to face value if relevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

shanagarry wrote: »

Also, I’ve two spare QF4 tickets (Cat C) - looking to swap for QF2 or SF1 with cash adjustment to face value if relevant.

Google

• Registered Users Posts: 11,689 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

troyzer wrote: »

Yeah that's the risk! There's 6 of us going so chance of getting cheaper tickets all together is fairly slim so say ill keep em. Did flights and accommodation relatively on the cheap so don't mind paying extra for the tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭hermano

Does anyone have a link for the tokyo stadium seating plan? Cant seem to find one online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭BobbyBobberson

The lack of access to detailed seating plans on a website to buy tickets is an utter piss take.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Chris871

The lack of access to detailed seating plans on a website to buy tickets is an utter piss take.

A lot about the website is a piss take tbh. From experience Japanese websites in general are abysmal.

Why? It doesn't allow you to select your seat

hermano wrote: »
    Does anyone have a link for the tokyo stadium seating plan? Cant seem to find one online

https://www.livehis.com/en/e_ajinomoto.html

Why? It doesn't allow you to select your seat

Well I thought it was obvious but I would like to see where my tickets are as do others who have asked here.

I am aware it does not allow me to pick my seat, they were allocated after I bought.

I found this but guess there's probably a more detailed one?

https://info.tickets.rugbyworldcup.com/tickets/docs/Seatingplan_Summary_EN.pdf?_ga=2.239475843.1074507804.1563999481-257479461.1556042586

Google

Never would have thought of that... Was hoping there was a single RWC page with all the detailed stadia maps that I’d missed somehow, but that would be too convenient.

Thanks, but I need maps that look through the sections so I can see exactly where my tickets are. I was hoping there was a single source, but apparently not!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Caybar

Thanks, but I need maps that look through the sections so I can see exactly where my tickets are. I was hoping there was a single source, but apparently not!

Why don't you put one together

• Advertisement

I'm sure there'll be a sign to direct you when you get there.

Yeah me too but that's all I could find through the RWC site. Maybe whoever found the detailed stadium maps could post a link? Or say what they googled to find it! :)

Good to see the trolls are in.

Yeah me too but that's all I could find through the RWC site. Maybe whoever found the detailed stadium maps could post a link? Or say what they googled to find it! :)

Name of stadium seating plan ;)

Name of stadium seating plan ;)

Yes that's what I had tried I couldn't find a detailed one for Yokohama.

Second batch just in the door, third ones tomorrow.

Yes that's what I had tried I couldn't find a detailed one for Yokohama.

You'll probably need to figure out the normal stadium name, in that case Nissan Stadium Yokohama

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

You'll probably need to figure out the normal stadium name, in that case Nissan Stadium Yokohama

This is very important. Otherwise all sorts of gibberish pops up.

---

My SF tickets landed this morning! Oh yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

My 3 batches of tickets have arrived.

Does anyone else have to send paper tickets back (due to resale)? Dreading this process and trying to ensure they get to the right place!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Is anyone else still waiting for any news on tickets?

Advertisement